The World's First Futa - Futa's Beauty Pageant - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Beauty Pageant

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Futa’s First Sultry Decision

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Futa’s First Sultry Decision - The world's first futa judges Miss Bred Beauty Pageant, eager to see the twenty women, pregnant with her daughters, compete for the crown!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

April 17th, 2047

“So you said that most of the contestants just sang songs?” Adelia asked, the caramel-skinned talk show host leaned closer to me. She liked doing that, getting close, her thighs pressed tight, stained with my futa-cum. “That’s it?”

“I know, it sounds so boring compared to the modern competitions where the contestants try to do the most outrageous solo sex acts they can to win style points,” I said with a smile. “But this was Ms. Bred 2019, the first time the beauty pageant was ever held. The best they were doing was a mild striptease while singing, if that.

“But three of them...” I shuddered, my pussy growing wet and my futa-dick throbbing so hard beneath my skirt. “Three of them impressed. They put effort into doing something that would turn me on.”

“And were those three the same three that made it to the final round?” asked Adelia.

I winked at her. “I will say this, I will never think of a magic trick the same way again.”


March 23rd, 2019

The buzzing high from fucking Anemone, a gorgeous redheaded contestant who was the first disqualified in the orgasmic endurance round, faded fast as I suffered through the next pregnant, young woman’s talent performance.

Another song. Worse, it was the one contestant I utterly despised: Kristina Fishman. I glared at the Black woman as she rocked back and forth on a swing, her naked, pregnant form glistening with oil and glitter. The stage lights focused on her, her dark tits bouncing at the apex of her swing, while she belted out one of the songs I hated the most.

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

Listening to it was like hearing nails scraped across a chalkboard. I cringed at her performance. It was terrible. I shook my head, trying not to wince every third note as her voice warbled. She had trouble hitting all the right notes.

“Jesus,” whispered Amelia McCreery. She sat beside me in a low-cut, red dress, shaking her head. She was also pregnant, bred by me six months ago when she tricked me into appearing on a live interview. She just wanted to fuck me on CNN’s cable channel to boost their ratings and her career.

But I made her beg like a bitch before I bred her with my cock dirty from her producer’s tight asshole.

That was a satisfying moment. Far more satisfying than listening to Kristina. I wished I never fucked the Black girl. She just used Kurt, my ex-boyfriend and good friend, to get close to me, dating him just so she’d get the opportunity to be fucked by me. Then she dumped him.

Cunt.

“Well, she’s not advancing,” muttered Mr. Mondale, the third judge. He was an older man. This sexually charged beauty pageant was all his idea. The President of CNN saw great potential in the attraction I drew. The world’s first futa captured imaginations, particularly of women. It was like I awakened something deep and primal lurking in all their minds. Last poll said eighty-three percent of American women thought good of me with fifty-six percent of them wanting to have sex with me and thirty-four percent willing to do anything to fuck me.

And they hadn’t even been exposed to my pheromones which triggered them going into a kind of heat, making them so horny they just wanted to be bred.

“No way I’m voting for her,” Mr. Mondale continued. He shook his head at Kristina. “Why would she choose singing if she’s tone deaf?”

“Exactly,” Amelia said. “The last two girls, while they weren’t as sexy as they could be, at least could sing with zest.”

I nodded my head in complete agreement. “Thank god, she’s winding down.”

Kristina slowed her swinging to a stop. She climbed off, clutching her round belly as she reached the final words. The song died down. Tepid applause rippled out of the audience as Kristina flashed them a bright smile.

“Well, that was something,” Karissa Walmsley said. The pregnant host of the event was the last winner of the Ms. Universe Contest. She stood on stage, one hand rubbing her stomach through her silver dress. She wasn’t as pregnant as the contestants, her belly only slightly round with my daughter.

If I didn’t breed every woman I fucked, then we wouldn’t have this amazing beauty pageant. It started with twenty women, but half were eliminated by the orgasmic endurance challenge. It was so hot watching all those beautiful women, their bodies ripe with new life, gasping and moaning and fighting against their orgasms.

“I’m sure our judges were impressed by Kristina’s ... interesting performance,” Karissa said, her voice warm and bubbly. The woman’s coffee-brown skin almost glowed under the spotlight, enhancing the silver of her dress.

“Interesting is one word to describe it,” I whispered beneath my breath, shifting on my seat. My little, black dress rustled about me, my blonde hair, styled to spill down across my right shoulder, caressing my neck.

“Horrifying is what I’d used,” Amelia said back, her voice low so Kristina wouldn’t hear.

With a final bow, the Black girl strode off stage like she was the hottest thing in the world and ... Mr. Mondale groaned, his hand vanishing beneath the table as Kristina swayed past us, giving us a sultry look. My futa-dick twitched all on its own.

She was hot, and that glitter...

No, no, she doesn’t deserve to win.

“Next up we have Cass Alymer,” Karissa said.

I perked up. The black-haired, busty contestant had impressed me with her self-control during the orgasmic endurance round. For a while, she was meditating as the vibrator churned her pussy to a froth. I was interested in what she would do.

A light, familiar sound started playing. I blinked as I recognized the opening chords of The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy playing. Then Cass waltzed on stage as graceful as a woman nearly nine months pregnant could be. She wore a pink tutu around her waist, the translucent skirt flowing out around her lush thighs and fluttering beneath her taut stomach.

She spun and came to a stop in the center of the room, her heavy tits swaying as they music tinkled around her. She stared with such a bold look at the audience, her shoulders thrown back, her arms at her side.

She winked.

I leaned forward, frowning. There was something about the way she stood that was so ... exciting. I couldn’t quite place it. What was she doing? Why wasn’t she dancing? Surely that was the point of the song. To put on a ballet for us and...

My dick throbbed hard and I groaned with Mr. Mondale.

Her right breast twitched.

She made her heavy tit bounce without moving her body. Then her left tit jiggled beside it, swaying with its plump weight. Her right breast bounced again then her left, alternating back and forth, matching the tinkling of the waltz.

“No way,” Amelia groaned. “Is she flexing her pectoral muscles to make her tits bounce?”

“Yes,” I groaned, my futa-dick, only half-hard, chubbing up to its full girth beneath my skirt. “Yes, she is. That’s so hot.”

Cass just faced the audience, the stage flights alternating through various pastel hues, panting her body in pinks and blues and greens and purples and yellows. All these soft colors that made her black, braided hair seem even darker while her skin glowed. She didn’t move save for some twitching in her fingers as she bounced and jiggled her tits to the beat of the music.

My hand slipped beneath the table. The music played around me, making me sway from side to side. It was so hypnotic watching those fat nipples buck and sway, to witness the way her tits jiggled and wiggled.

She had such a huge smile on her face as she matched the rhythm of the music, some times twitching her tits in rapid succession, other times slowing them down, letting them sway to a natural rest.

“God, those tits are so succulent,” Mr. Mondale groaned beside me.

“Uh-huh,” I panted, my hand drawing up my skirt. The fabric rubbed on the tip of my futa-dick, making it throb so hard.

“Jesus, Becky, she’s amazing,” Amelia said, her hands sliding beneath the table. “That’s making my pussy so wet. I have to book her on my show. Ooh, the ratings of having her do that will be amazing.”

I only nodded my head as my futa-dick sprang out of my skirt and into my stroking grip. I ran a hand up and down it so slowly, groaning as I couldn’t look away from those big, pillowy mounds. They looked so soft.

“I would love to get a titty fuck from her,” groaned Mr. Mondale, his hand busy beneath the table just like mine.

I nodded my head in agreement.

Something white beaded the tips of Cass’s nipples. My eyes widened as I realized her breast milk was flowing. It started off as these little drops. I licked my mouth as the one forming on her left nipple dribbled down her bouncing mound, leaving a streak of white that picked up the different color lights, almost glowing like a florescent.

The crowd of the Dolby Theater in LA groaned behind us at the sight.

I licked my lips, stroking my dick faster as the white beading on her right nipple trickled across her mound. Pleasure ran down my dick to my pussy. I squeezed my thighs tight together as my cream flowed hot, staining my skin with my slippery passion.

Amelia whimpered beside me. Then I felt her hand on my thigh. I gasped at her hot touch sliding up my skin until she reached the base of my cock. My tip throbbed as my hand stroked it, shooting pleasure down to my hot cunt. Then she grasped the base.

I let go of my cock and let my fellow judge stroke me.

“That is so hot,” Amelia moaned as her hand stroked up and down my futa-cock.

It felt so much better having someone else stroke my girl-dick. Her hand felt so silky and hot. The frenulum of my cock, that wonderful meeting of my spongy crown and thick shaft, drank in her pumping grip, my pussy growing hotter and hotter.

I licked my lips and shoved my hand between her thighs. I reached past her belly swollen with my daughter to find her shaved-smooth pussy. She groaned as I stroked up and down her pregnant snatch, her juices staining my fingers.

I jammed two into her.

“Yes,” she hissed, stroking my girl-cock faster.

“Uh-huh,” I whimpered, pumping my digits in and out of her snatch as we watched Cass’s breasts leaked more and more milk.

Rivulets ran down her twitching tits as she kept smiling. Every time she flexed her tit, more breast milk flowed from her nipples. I hungered to taste that creamy treat. What did it taste like? My tongue ran across my mouth as wiggled my fingers in and out of Amelia’s juicy cunt.

Then the milk squirted from her nipple.

A groan ran through the Dolby Theater as streams of white shot from Cass’s left breast as she flecked it. The droplets glittered like falling stars in the stage lights. Then she bounced her right tit to the next tinkling beat.

More milk fired.

My pussy clenched. My orgasm swelled through me as I groaned in hunger. I jammed my fingers as fast as I could into Amelia’s pussy while watching the delicious sight before me. My dick ached and throbbed in her stroking hand. She pumped it faster and faster, teasing me.

The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy built towards its finish, milk spurting over and over from Cass’s nipples. Her pregnant belly quivered as she raised her arms out to the side, eyes closed, lost to her naughty performances.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, more juices flowing from my dick.

“Oh, my god,” groaned Amelia, her cunt squeezing down on my fingers, caressing them with her silky embrace. “This is so hot. All that milk!”

“Uh-huh!” I moaned, my eyes fluttering. It was incredible. This was so intense. It was so wild.

The final beat played. Cass bounced both her tits to it. Two delicious streams of milk fired from her voluptuous tits. I gasped at the dual sprays of her creamy treat. At the same moment, Amelia’s hand stroked up to the pinnacle of my dick and caressed that sensitive transition from shaft to crown.

I came.

My pussy convulsed.

My futa-cum fired, splattering the bottom of the judge’s table. I groaned through grit teeth as the Dolby Theater erupted in thundering applause. Stars burst across my vision, rapture jolting into my mind. I groaned, leaning forward, digging my fingers deep into Amelia’s cunt as she fisted my dick.

Her hand stroked out every drop of cum. It dripped down on my thighs, my futa-jizz so hot. I whimpered, watching Cass take a bow, milk running down her tits and spilling across her pregnant belly. Dizzy lust washed through me.

“Well, that was one impressive feat,” Karissa said as Cass sauntered off stage. “I don’t think any of us will ever think of The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy the same way again. Oh, my, and the breast milk at the end ... Just perfect.”

“So perfect,” grunted Mr. Mondale, his voice strained.

Like me, he was spewing cum beneath the judges table.

My fingers twitched in Amelia’s pussy as I came down from my orgasm. My fellow judge hadn’t cum. She gripped my cock, holding it fast as the next contestant came on, Jordan Teller. I settled into a daze as the former producer from Amelia’s show did a fairly tame strip tease to Fireworks by Katy Perry, timing ripping off her top to the first chorus.

It was a fun performance, but lacked the sheer eroticism, and skill, of Cass.

I kept fingering Amelia’s pussy, stirring up her pregnant snatch while she idly stroked my girl-dick during through performance. At least Jordan could sing, so she had one up on Kristina. The pregnant blonde finished her set with a booty shake at the audience.

They clapped with enthusiasm for her, but it wasn’t Cass’s thundering applause.

“Well, I’m ready to explode,” Karissa said as Jordan sauntered off stage. “Mmm, that got my pussy just primed. Maybe later on tonight, Jordan, you could do something about it.”

Jordan paused and gave her a wink.

“Mmm, I do love naughty blondes,” Karissa moaned, her body shivering. “I blame Becky.”

I grinned, glad I made an impression on the girl voted most beautiful woman in 2018.

“Now we have Sabrina Wright up next,” Miss Universe said, her silver dress sparkling as she pointed towards off stage. “And she’s going to give one patriotic performance.”

Sabrina sauntered from off-stage wearing flashy, thigh-high boots covered in red, white, and blue rhinestones. She reached the center of the stage and smiled at the judges table. “I’m going to be singing the Star Spangled Banner for all you wonderful people.”

I fought my groan. Really?

“But with a naughty twist.” Sabrina sauntered towards the judges table. “I just need a little assistant from our wonderful futa-judge, Becky Woodward.”

Applause rumbled as I frowned. Was this allowed? But Mr. Mondale didn’t say anything and Sabrina had to clear her act with the producers during practice yesterday. So it must be. A naughty tremble washed through me as the caramel-skinned girl stopped before me, her body lithe and athletic from her years of cheerleading.

I gasped as her hands, held behind her back, came into view. She had two sexy toys. A bright pink butt plug and a long, bumpy dildo. She sat them down on the table then reached behind her and, somehow, produced a blue vibrator, adding it to the table.

Was she holding that clenched between her butt-cheeks.

Then she reached down and pulled out three slender boxes she had tucked into the tops of her boots. They were remote controls, each with buttons that could be pressed. One was pink, one was blue, and one was black.

Color-coded to her sex toys.

“Well, this is interesting,” I said as she brought the pink butt plug to her mouth and sucked on it. “I thought you were singing the Star Spangled Banner, not showing off your toy collection.”

She popped the butt plug out of her mouth and winked at me. “These are to help me hit those high notes.” She reached the butt plug behind her, her body wiggling. “Mmm, and as you can see, you’ll have the remotes right here for you to play ... with!” She shuddered. “Ooh, that’s a nice butt plug.”

“They’re all vibrators?” I asked as she grabbed the black, bumpy dildo next.

“Yep,” she said as she brought that between her caramel thighs, pressing it against her shaved, pregnant pussy. She groaned as she worked the thick toy inside of her. My girl-dick throbbed in Amelia’s stoking grip as I remembered the joy of fucking her doggy style on the football field back in September.

If I hadn’t done that, I never would have gotten the opportunity to judge this naughty beauty contest.

“And where does the third one go?” I asked, grabbing the blue vibrator with my right hand, my left still busy fingering Amelia’s juicy snatch.

“Why, so you can have fun, too, Becky,” she said with a wink. Then she turned and sauntered away, the pink end of the butt plug peeking out between the toned cheeks of her rump.

“Damn,” Mr. Mondale groaned, snagging the control for the butt plug.

Amelia grabbed the blue remote for my vibrator in her left hand, her right stroking my girl-dick faster. “Go on, slip it in and let’s have fun.”

I nodded my head as Sabrina reached the center of the stage and turned to face the crowd. She stood legs spread wide, almost appearing like a cheerleader about to perform on stage. Her ripe belly only enhanced her. I slipped the vibrator into her pussy as the music began playing and her melodious voice began singing.

“O say can you see, by the dawn’s early light,

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming,

Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,”

I was shocked by how sweet she sounded that I didn’t turn on her vibrator. Her voice only quavered for a moment when Mr. Mondale activated her butt plug, but I was so entranced by the majesty of her voice that I just gripped my remote control.

Then the vibrator in my pussy hummed to life.

My futa-dick throbbed at the sudden churning bliss exploding through my pussy. I gasped, shaken out of my reverie of Sabrina’s delicious voice. I arched my back in my chair, Amelia stroking my girl-dick faster while toying with her control, her pussy clenching down on my fingers.

“Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;”

I could have fun, too. I hit the button turning it on.

“O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave”

Sabrina’s tits jiggled as her body swayed. Her face twisted for a moment as both her holes were attacked by the sex toys. My cunt clenched down on my buzzing vibrator, giving me a taste of the pleasure she felt.

“On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,”

I plundered my fingers faster and faster in and out of Amelia’s pussy while I pushed the button to increase the vibrations. Sabrina’s eyes widened. Her hands clutched her pregnant belly as she quivered, her brown hair swaying about her lush face.

“As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?”

“This is so hot,” Amelia moaned then increased my bliss.

“Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam”

The vibrator churned through my pussy. The buzzing delight surged up to the tip of my girl-dick massaged by her pumping fist. I groaned, my eyes locked on the trembling Sabrina as she belted out the national anthem, her hands cupping her pregnant belly.

I increased the dildo churning up her pussy. She groaned, arching her back, her ripened breasts jiggling above her swollen stomach. Her voice warbled, but she kept singing the lyrics even as rapture crossed her face.

“O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

“Oh, yes, this is so hot,” groaned Amelia, her pussy clenching about my fingers. I thrust them faster, inspired by the pleasure coursing through me.

I squirmed on my seat, my round breasts jiggling beneath my low-cut, black dress. My nipples ached and throbbed, drinking in the sweet caress of the fabric. I licked my lips, groaning and shivering as the churning swelled and swelled inside of me. It drove me towards an orgasm.

Just like it did to Sabrina.

She fought it. I could tell as she arched her back, the words flowing through her lips. Pussy juices glistened on her thighs, reflecting the stage lights shining down on her. The beauty and passion of her voice echoed around the stage, making my cunt ache more and more as it clenched about the buzzing toy.

Amelia turned up the intensity. I did the same for Sabrina.

“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.