Maggie Changes From Drawers to Diapers - Cover

Maggie Changes From Drawers to Diapers

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Maggie was past the bloom of youth. She only had one regret and that was never experiencing the excitement of a satisfying orgasm. She believes she has found the answer in changing her undies from drawers to diapers. Let the experimentation begin.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Maggie Johnson was no longer a young girl.

As a statement of fact, the truth of that simple observation was easily accepted by all that knew Maggie and even by Maggie herself.

Now, that didn’t mean that Maggie was any less desirable as a thirty something nubile female in the prime of her life. Most males considered the friendly and personable woman sexy enough to prompt them to consider hitting on her. Of course, it would be in the hope that she might favor them with an opportunity to allow them to show their style of romantic techniques in the game of pussy chasing in modern society.

There is no doubt that Maggie was experienced in those matters related to carnal activities.

She had been exposed to many different love-making delights in the last twenty years. Maggie was not keeping count of her actual lovers or her partners in various forms of sexual experimentation. She giggled thinking about it because it was not quite normal thinking about such details so early in the morning.

Several enthusiastic men eager to keep her pussy on a short leash offered her a proposal of marriage thus insuring a long-term supply of available pussy up close and personal forever and a day. Maggie’s attitude gave them hope that she would be willing to drop her drawers like an obedient spouse when they winked and gave her the right signal.

The only reason she hadn’t accepted any of the offers so far was the fact that she was still waiting for one of her male suitors to ignite her fully felt orgasm and the release that she had read about in all of the women’s magazines on the super market shelves. Her lack of a proper orgasm was a source of irritation that weighed heavily on her mind and lately she had begun to think the problem was deep inside her from some traumatic experience in her unremembered childhood.

Earlier that month, Maggie had gone to a Matchmaker type meeting that put her in contact with suitable partners to consider a long-term significant-other arrangement. It would be a sort of “not quite a marriage, but more than a room-mate” deal that would allow them to sweeten the contract with shared sex between open-minded adults.

That one-on-one round robin was chaotic, but she enjoyed the different matches and the lurid suggestions they made were causing her generally passive sex to tingle with anticipation of something she couldn’t quite put her finger on.

Later that night she wet her pajamas with a combination of female juices and her water. That forced her to turn on the washing machine in the middle of the night to repair the damage.

For the first time ever, she went to bed entirely naked and tossed and turned all night not being able to get a proper rest.

The next day was a Saturday and she went to the market and purchased two cartons of adult diapers that she presumed were designed for people with a medical condition that made their night hours fraught with the prospect of waking up soaking wet. She had always been of the opinion that such a problem was an “old farts” problem and not something she would have to worry about for a very long time.

It surprised her that the designer female diapers were so attractive and she thought they looked actually sexy when she looked over her shoulder in the full length bedroom mirror. She bent over and saw that they made her look like some sort of full-grown juvenile and all she needed was a lollipop to complete the picture of feminine innocence. For some strange reason, it excited her because she always enjoyed the attentions of an older man even if they were already married and just looking for some young stuff to make them feel a lot younger.

That sort of age play was exciting to her as long as it was between two consenting adults well over the age of eighteen and totally consensual sex.

She put on a “baby-doll” top with her favorite “Hello, Kitty” drawings and went to bed completely relaxed.

Sometime after midnight, she woke up and had a strange feeling in the pit of her tummy. It was sort of like after a bout of heavy sex with one of the muscular types that like to pound her from behind until they flooded her with their creamy load.

Then, she realized that her pussy was tingling non-stop and her legs were still shaking from the excitement of her sudden awakening. Her feminine folds were quivering and she realized her adult diaper was filled with liquid from the top of her anal crack all the way around the front right up to her clitoris.

The only explanation was that she had experience at long last a full-blown orgasm that left her a shaking mass of nerves and skin in need of a change of diaper without delay.

The change of the diaper was accomplished without any problem and she put the entire soggy mess into a sealed trash bag for the garbage men in the morning. The scent from her discharge was actually somewhat perfume laden and she suspected that she had been humping her toy teddy bear in her sleep thinking it was a ghostly lover come to keep her company in her sleep.

One of the matchmaker candidates she had recently met accepted her offer of a home-cooked meal at her place and to watch her pre-screening of a new romantic comedy starring her favorite Hollywood screen star idols.

Her guest’s name was Randy and he seemed a bit nervous as they sat down to a meal of Chicken Kiev and fresh organic produce from the local market chain. She watched him eat everything and she was getting hot and bothered every time he opened his mouth and she saw his long pink tongue. All she could think about was him shoving his tongue up deep into her pussy and licking her until she decorated his face with her love juice and marked her territory for any other female.

The film was a big success and they both giggled and laughed their way into the bedroom and watched each other undress with the utmost concentration. She liked the fact he left his jockey shorts on and she could see the outline of his huge tool underneath. It seemed appropriate that he keep it out of sight for a bit longer to prolong her anticipation of getting laid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.