Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 48: Sharifa In Wales

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: Sharifa In Wales - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

It was Saturday morning and Graham and Ghasaan were practising rugby ball skills in the front garden. Nicola was supervising the putting up of new curtains she had purchased for one of the rooms when she heard Graham calling her, “Nicola, you’d better get out here.”

“What is it, Graham?” she asked when she joined her husband.

Graham said nothing. He just smiled as he pointed to the Rolls Royce that was approaching.

“I don’t believe it. It can’t be,” said a shocked Nicola.

“You’d better believe it girl. We have exalted company,” responded Graham with a grin.

The Rolls pulled up outside the house and Nicola’s suspicions were realised when she recognised the figure of Bahir who got out and opened the door.

“Sharifa! Oh my God, Sharifa!” cried Nicola excitedly as she ran and hugged her friend.

“Darling Nicola, it’s so wonderful to see you again,” Sharifa embraced Nicola tightly.

“Why didn’t you let me know you were coming?”

“I wanted to surprise you and it worked.”

Nicola laughed as she wiped a tear away. “Same old Sharifa, dramatic as ever,” she turned to Graham, “Graham, this is my best friend, Princess Sharifa. Sharifa, this is my husband, Graham.”

“I thought so. You’re very welcome your Highness. Nicola as told me so much about you,” he said with a slight bow.

“Nothing too wicked, I hope?” all three laughed.

Sharifa turned to Ghasaan, “Well, brother. Have you a hug for me?”

“Of course I have ... sis,” answered Ghasaan before embracing his half-sister.

“Oh my, how you’ve grown. You’re not that little boy I lifted up in the harem those years ago. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear you have a bit of a Welsh accent too.”

“Well, I should think so. He’s been here long enough,” replied Nicola. Once again they all laughed.

“All of you, inside now, for refreshments. That includes you and your friends,” said Nicola, referring to the chauffeur and bodyguard, “Why were you allowed out with only one bodyguard?”

“Oh, I’m not important any more; my father can’t marry me off.”

Bahir looked at Sharifa who gave a slight nod. It was a strange situation for Bahir was not used to dining with their mistress and her friends. Obediently but reluctantly he partook of the food offered.

“So how long are you here for?” asked Nicola when she had settled down.

“Oh, it’s only a flying visit. About a month.”

Nicola laughed, “Flying visit indeed. Where are you staying?”

“At the Celtic Manor.”

Graham cut in, “I hate to do this, but I promised to take Ghasaan to the game and...”

“Oh Graham, darling, go ahead. I’m here for a month we have plenty of time to talk,” interrupted Sharifa, “Besides, we girls have a lot to catch up on.”

Nicola and Sharifa waved Graham and her son off before returning to the living room. “I hope you don’t have a roving eye for my husband,” said Nicola.

Sharifa laughed, “Why darling Nicola. I would never do anything to hurt you, believe me. I must say this is an improvement on the last time I visited your home, after our graduation.”

“Yes, all thanks to the generosity of your father. How is he, by the way?”

“His Magnificence, may he live forever, is very well and sends his warmest greetings to you all.”

“My God, Sharifa. I just can’t believe you’re here. It’s so good to see you again.” Tears flowed down Nicola’s face.

Sharifa hugged her, “I’ve missed you so much too, darling.”

“You know, mam would love to see you again,” said Nicola as she tried to compose herself.

“I’d like to see her too. Let’s go now.”

A short time later Nicola and Sharifa arrived at Gwenllian’s house.

It was Gwenllian who answered the doorbell.

“Sharifa! Well this is a surprise,” she said as she embraced the Princess.

“It’s good to see you too, Gwennie,” laughed Sharifa.

Inside the house all three women were chatting. Sharifa explained she would be here for a month and she was looking forward to catching up with all the news. She turned to the window at the back and saw a man in his twenties naked from the waist up and working in the garden.

Noticing what Sharifa was looking at, Gwenllian said, “Isn’t he a hunk? You can borrow him if you wish. He’s quite good.”

“Mam!” Nicola expostulated.

Sharifa laughed. “Why, Mrs Price. Whatever happened that reserved Welsh lady I once knew?”

“That reserved Welsh lady saw a world she liked and embraced it willingly,” responded Gwennie, sounding defiant. All three laughed together in unison. “Well, will I send him over?”

“I’ll send a car,” replied Sharifa with a smile.

Gwenllian took Sharifa aside, “I hope you don’t mind a word of advice, dear. When he is with you allow him to do everything, just like the bath girls. I believe you’ll enjoy it more.”

“Thanks, Gwennie. I’ll remember that.

“We’d better get going. Graham and Ghasaan will be back soon, and wonder where we are.”

Nicola hugged her mother and Sharifa said, “We’ll talk again, Gwennie.”

“I certainly hope so.” All three hugged before Nicola and Sharifa departed.


It was a strange situation for Owen as he sat in the back of the chauffeur driven Rolls as it made its way to the hotel. It was even stranger when he was ushered into the Princess’s suite to find her standing in a nightdress in front of him.

“Hallo Owen, would you like a drink?”

“That would be nice, your Highness.”

The man poured the drinks and then left when Sharifa gave a nod. She handed Owen the brandy and indicated the settee on which they sat down. After they each took a sip Sharifa spoke, “Gwennie tells we you’re very good in that department,” pointing to his lower body.

Owen laughed, “Well, she’s never complained.”

Sharifa laughed and put her glass on the table, “Would you like to show me?”

Owen remained silent. He leaned forward with the intention of kissing but Sharifa evaded him. “I didn’t mean here,” she said. She took the puzzled young man by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

Owen was awestruck at the sheer luxury of the bedroom, especially the huge four poster bed.

“Well?”

Once again Owen said nothing. He moved forward and this time kissed the Princess’s moist lips passionately. He turned her around and kissed her neck and then, easing the nightdress from Sharifa’s shoulders, allowed the garment to float to the floor, revealing her beautiful naked body.

Sharifa shuddered as Owen’s lips and tongue explored her back. It was a strange situation for Sharifa. She was used to doing all the work. Gwenllian was right. This was very enjoyable and she released several soft moans as Owen went to work on her.

Owen gently pushed Sharifa onto the bed before stripping rapidly and joining her. After easing himself on to her, Owen once again kissed Sharifa passionately before continuing his exploration of her wonderful breasts, licking and sucking them as he did so. This, in turn, brought deep satisfied moans and sighs from the Princess.

Sharifa’s greatest pleasure came though when, after wrapping her legs around him, he drove his cock deep inside and pounded her mercilessly, resulting in a huge orgasm for them both.

After regaining her composure Sharifa spoke again, “Gwennie was right. You are very good,” she sat up, “What else do you and Gwennie enjoy?”

Owen smiled, “Well, she likes to be spanked.”

“Really?” Sharifa thought back to that day in the harem when Gwennie begged the Emir to stop whipping Nicola.

“I bet you’re good at that too.”

Owen said nothing. He suddenly seized Sharifa, who gave a slight squeal, and pulled her over his knee before spanking her. Sharifa released a combination of screams and laughter as he spanked her bottom five times.

“Well?” asked Owen when he stopped and Sharifa rested beside him.

“Oh, you are good. I think I’ll buy you from Gwennie and bring you back to Kobekistan with me.”

Sharifa laughed when she saw the shock on the young man’s face. She kissed him and then patted his face. “Goodnight, Owen.”

“Goodnight, your Highness.”

They both settled into a deep slumber in a warm embrace.


That same night Nicola was in bed beside her sleeping husband. Try as she might, she just couldn’t sleep. In the end she eased herself out of bed so as not to disturb Graham. After putting on her dressing gown, she made her way to the kitchen to make some tea.

It was while she was sipping her tea in the dark that tears began to fall from her eyes. As the moments passed it got worse. Then suddenly the light came on.

“Nicola, are you alright?” asked Graham.

Nicola shook her head, “No,” and cried bitterly.

Graham comforted his wife and sighed, “Let’s go into the living room and talk,” he suggested.

Nicola nodded.

After pouring each of them a drink, Graham sat beside Nicola on the sofa. “It’s Sharifa, isn’t it?”

Nicola nodded. “Oh Graham, I’m so sorry. I love you. I really do, but...”

“But you need Sharifa,” finished Graham.

“I can’t explain it...”

Graham sighed. “Nicola, Sharifa is your best friend. She rescued you when you needed it, even if she had ulterior motives. She still is a good friend to you. There’s a bond there that neither I or any other man can replace.”

“You’re not angry with me?” sobbed Nicola.

Graham smiled. “My dad was a wise man, Nicola. He often told me that when I get married I should do everything possible to make my wife happy. I can’t bear to see you unhappy. I have no doubt Sharifa will make a play for you. Just be patient.”

“Oh, Graham. I do love you,” responded Nicola as she hugged her husband.

“And I love you.”

“You know, she has her eye on you?”

Graham laughed, “My dear darling Nicola, as long as Princess Sharifa is in Cardiff I’d doubt if there is a man, or for that matter, a woman, who is safe from her desires.”

They both laughed together, “Now, let’s go back to bed and distress yourself no further.”


The following morning Owen was startled when he woke and saw Sharifa sitting on the bed in a sheer gown. She looked at him and smiled. “Good morning, breakfast?”

“Sure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.