Daughter's Delights
Chapter 40: Being Supervised

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: Being Supervised - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

“Well, I think you’re more than ready to submit your dissertation, your Highness.” said Catherine, two years later in Sharifa’s rooms where she had been checking the final version of her work. “Oh, I must go,” she said as she stretched her arms.

“Have you time for a glass of wine?”

Catherine looked at her watch. “Well, perhaps just one.”

Sharifa smiled and she gave an order in Arabic. A moment later a man entered with a tray carrying a bottle of wine and some glasses. He poured the wine before he withdrew.

Sharifa indicated the settee and they both sat beside each other.

“Nolan, that’s Irish, isn’t it?”

“Yes, my parents originally came from County Tipperary. I doubt if you heard of it.”

“As in the song?” answered Sharifa, “Is it a long way?”

“Yes. It is from here, and it was for the men who wrote that song,” replied Catherine with a smile, “Have you ever been to Ireland?”

“No. I know my father was in Dublin many years ago, but whether he went anywhere else ... wait a minute, he once mentioned somewhere called ... Buncrana was it?”

“Yes, everybody goes to Dublin, and Buncrana is up in County Donegal in the north of the Republic, but if you really want to see the beauty of Ireland you have to travel outside Dublin. Tipperary and particularly the southern counties of the province we call Munster are, I believe anyway, the most beautiful part of the country, with the green fields, glens and hills...” Catherine’s voice trailed off and she sighed.

“You sound like you miss it.”

“I do. If I could get a good position I’d move back there tomorrow. Well, I must be going.”

“Please, don’t go yet. There’s something on your mind, isn’t there? I’ve felt it all evening.”

“I’m sorry your Highness. I didn’t mean it to interfere with our work.”

“It didn’t. I just thought that after these almost four years working together you could talk to me.”

“Oh, it’s nothing really. You’ll think I’m been foolish.”

“Try me.”

“I just think Dan is having an affair with someone, probably an undergraduate student.”

If Sharifa was shocked she didn’t show it. “What makes you think that?”

“Nothing I can put my finger on. I know he has a drink problem and I know he screws around but lately his whole behaviour is different. He seems indifferent when I return from my parents. He never even asks how they are. It just seems strange, that’s all. Even now while he is at the seminar in Sacramento this week I can’t help thinking...” Catherine’s voice trailed off.

“You said he ‘screws around’. Haven’t you challenged him on it?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.