Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 37: New Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: New Life - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Princess Aludra was surprised one evening a few weeks later when the Chief Eunuch arrived and ushered her out of the harem. She assumed she was being summoned by the Emir so she instinctively turned towards the door to the Emir’s bedroom. However the Chief Eunuch guided her through the Throne Room to the Emir’s private apartments and explained that her mother was on the phone. This caused the young Princess to worry and fear there was something wrong, but was reassured by the smile on the Chief Eunuch’s face.

“Mam, is that really you?” she asked joyfully as she picked up the receiver.

“Nicola, darling, It’s lovely to hear your voice again.”

Nicola immediately recognised her mother’s voice. “It’s expensive phoning here, you know?” was all she could say.

“Nonsense, dear, the Emir has been kind enough to give me a champion income. More than I have ever had in my entire life.” What Gwenllian failed to mention was that it was the Chief Eunuch who had initiated the contact on the instructions of the Emir and he, in turn, had instructed her to act as if she had made the contact.

“I also have a fine house in Cowbridge. I have a fine big garden and...” Gwenllian’s voice trailed off.

And what, mam?” prompted Nicola.

“Well, I have a gardener too. Oh, Nicola, he’s such a handsome hunk.”

Nicola was stunned and then erupted in laughter. “You and he...”

Gwenllian just laughed. “Well, he didn’t say no.”

“What about the neighbours?”

“My dear girl, this is Cowbridge. Me, shagging a twenty-five year old toy boy is nothing in comparison to the shenanigans some of the TV crowd get up to. Anyway, darling, I just wanted to ring to see if you are as happy as I am.”

“I’m very happy, Mam. Ghasaan keeps me busy and Zub and the girls are great company. And I’m happy that you are happy.”

“Give Zub and the rest of them my regards.”

“Of course I will, mam,” Answered Nicola as she wiped a tear from her eye.

“And how is my ŵyr? And when am I going to have a wyres to keep him company?”

Mam! He’s fine, just started on solid food, as well as his wet nurse. He’s sleeping through the night now, and I’m in no hurry to have a sister for him. Of course, the Master will decide on that, but no sign of him trying yet – though I have visited him a few times.”

“Pity. Can you send me some pictures of him? I’m dying to show the cloncen next door a photo of my ŵyr, Brenhinfach Dewi.”

“He isn’t a brenhinfach, mam just a minor Prince, and I hope he never will be. But I’ll send you a few photos.”

“I’ll phone again in a few weeks. Remember me to the Emir, take care, sweetheart. Miss you.”

“You too, mam. Rwy’n eich colli chi hefyd. Ffarwel.” Nicola put down the receiver and wiped another tear from her eye.

As she walked back to the harem Nicola was puzzled by her own behaviour. ‘Why was I not more emotional?’ she thought. Then she started laughing when she began to think of the conversation she had just had, ‘Mam living in Cowbridge among the Welsh TV stars and with a toy boy? What on earth did the weeks in the harem do to mam?’

Princess Aludra continued laughing, much to the Chief Eunuch’s puzzlement as he escorted her back to the harem.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.