Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 32: My Turn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: My Turn - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

“Nicola, I have been told to prepare myself for the Emir,” said Gwennie, a couple of days later.

“Mam!” said Nicola, shocked.

“I did agree; you were there. After all, if I’m in a harem, I can’t be held responsible for what the Master orders, can I?”

Mam!“ said Nicola again.

“Well if that’s all you can say, I’d better go and get myself shaved, and oiled front and rear,” her mother said, and sashayed away singing The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music badly out of tune.

“Oh, mam,” Nicola sighed to her retreating back.

It took three hours to prepare Gwenllian for her first encounter with the Emir. She was bathed, massaged, shaved, bathed again, perfumed, oiled, powdered with talc, dressed in one of the harem gowns, which fastened only at the neck, and lectured endlessly on the protocol of approaching the Master’s bed, behaviour in the bedroom, behaviour after sex, when to leave the Master, how to leave the Master, and what might happen if she offended the Master.

Finally, she was ready. Escorted by the Chief Eunuch himself, she was led through an opulently carpeted corridor to the door of his bedchamber. Pushing her firmly through it, he whispered fiercely, “Remember, he is the Master.”

Instead of kneeling at the foot of the bed as instructed, she wandered round the room, looking at the huge bed dominating the room, and at the fine furniture and the wall decorations, which were somewhere between saucy postcard and soft porn film, in her opinion. Some of the scenes were of women being punished, as she had seen being administered in the harem, but most of them were of couples having sex in a series of more or less improbable positions. Her attention quickly returned to one particular picture, depicting a woman strapped to a whipping bench and being spanked two handed by a man who was standing beside her head, with his prick in her mouth. Gwenllian felt a twinge of desire in her clitoris at this picture, which somehow tempted her more than the straightforward copulations.

She was gazing at the picture when she heard a door open behind her, and turned to see the Emir enter the room. One of the two eunuchs in attendance moved towards her, but was stayed by a raised hand from his Master.

“Did nobody explain the protocol of visiting my bedroom?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, but I ignored it. I am not one of your little slaves, who all worship you. I am a woman, for the moment living in your house, offering myself to you the man, not to you the Emir, Lord of All This Land, may you live for ever,” she said, meanwhile dropping the gown on the floor and walking slowly towards him, “Are you a man who wants me, or an Emir who wants to show off his power?”

The Emir took off his kameez and shalwar, revealing a very solid erection, but said nothing. As Gwenllian reached him he put his hands on her shoulders and pressed down, expecting her to go on her knees and take him in her mouth.

Gwenllian ignored the hint and took firm hold of his penis, using it as a handle to draw him over to the bed. There she pushed him down and on to his back. Just before her mouth closed on his erection she murmured, “I do see why you are called Your Magnificence.”

The Emir lay there, enjoying her ministrations, and wondering quite how to react to this approach from a woman who seemed to be totally unafraid of his power. He could surrender completely and see where she led, or he could rise up in his anger and whip her, perhaps even to death, or he could do something in between, though he couldn’t quite think what.

As she sucked and licked his genitals, Gwenllian shuffled round until she was parallel to him, and then pulled him on to his side facing her. Letting him out of her mouth for a moment, she said, “I like it as well you know.”

The Emir moved his head forward a fraction and started to lick her crack, paying special attention to the clitoris which was peeping out of its hood. Evidently this pleased his partner because her attentions to his cock became rather erratic, and interspersed with moans. Soon she was lost in her own pleasures and had forgotten pleasuring him entirely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.