Daughter's Delights
Chapter 27: Reconciliation

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Reconciliation - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

“Oh, you’re back then?” was her mother’s reaction.

Nicola didn’t know what to say, but her mother smiled and asked, “Are you staying here with him, then?”

Nicola just nodded.

“I’m sure you can continue with your studies if you want,” her mother reassured her, “The women here tell me that the Emir doesn’t want any particular woman very often. He has a new girl in his bed for a dozen nights over the first three weeks she is here, but then it’s often no more than once or twice a year.”

Nicola stared at her mother; they had never been close in that sense and she could never remember her mother mentioning sex, however obliquely.

“Don’t look at me like that. Where do you think you came from? My name isn’t Mary you know,” the older woman continued, “Now, is he good in bed?”

“I’ve ... I’ve nothing to judge by,” Nicola stammered.

“Well did you enjoy it? Probably not if he was really your first.”

“Yes, I enjoyed it, and yes he was really my first, but I ... had petted quite a bit with some of my dates in Oxford. I did bleed and he gave me an embroidered handkerchief to mop up, and to prove he took my virginity.”

“Did he spurt inside you? Are you on the pill?” the anxious mother asked.

An exasperated, “Mam,” was all the answer she got, though Nicola worried for the first time that she might already be pregnant. It just had not occurred to her to think of that at the time. Now she understood how ‘accidents’ could happen; she had been so carried away by the momentous concept of giving her virginity away, and that it would be with a King, last night that such thoughts were inconceivable. She smiled at her own unintended pun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.