Daughter's Delights
Chapter 25: Defloration

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Defloration - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Late in the evening of the Emir’s actual birthday Nicola and Gwenllian were in the Emir’s private sitting room with Sharifa who had invited them to give their presents to the Emir personally in private. The two Welsh women were grateful for this, as their offerings were neither large nor opulent, in contrast with the ones presented at the public audience earlier in the day. Instead they had gone for presents specifically from Wales, Nicola had a paper-weight for his desk in the form of a six inch long red Welsh dragon and her mother had a bottle of Welsh whisky.

“If you catch his eye properly today he may offer to take you into his harem as a wife,” said Sharifa, “Do you fancy being married to an Emir?”

“Me?” asked Nicola, startled.

“Either of you,” replied Sharifa, privately amused at the consternation on the faces of the two women.

Just then the door opened. When the Emir entered Nicola and Gwenllian realised that no ceremony was required, since Sharifa did not throw herself to the floor in obeisance.

“What have we here?” he asked, “A delegation?”

“We have brought you our birthday greetings, sir,” said Nicola.

They offered their presents and he opened each of them gravely.

“Thank you both,” he said, “I am well aware that you are in a difficult position, I have anything I want simply by telling my staff, and you have successfully contrived to bring me two presents which I would never have thought to ask for, but which I am pleased to have. That must have taken a good deal of thought.”

“Nicola suggested them,” said Gwenllian, “I had no idea what to give you.”

“Sir,” she added as an afterthought.

Switching to Arabic, Sharifa said, ~And I bring you also my gift, father. I give you these two slaves as my personal contribution to your happiness on this your birthday. The younger one is believed to be a virgin, and the older one could be her servant and bath girl.~

~That is ridiculous, ~ he replied, ~To start with they are not slaves. Even if they were, you are a woman and cannot own slaves, so they would not be yours to give, and finally you are my daughter and so anything you think you own is actually mine.~

Turning to the two Westerners he asked, “Did you understand what my daughter suggested?”

Nicola thought about what her friend had hinted and felt a frisson of excitement through her nipples and a dampness between her legs. She shook her head.

“She said she has brought you, and your mother, here as birthday gifts to me. Slaves, if you will, to be mine to do to them whatever I please, whenever I please, and wherever I please. What do you think of that idea? Do you want to be my slave?”

Nicola just stared at him, but Gwenllian stepped forward and said, “We’re British. You can’t do that.”

His voice hardened, “I think you will find that I can do whatever I like in my own country. I am the ruler here. If I decide to take your daughter into my service, and into my bed, I will do so, whether you like it or not.”

“But she’s a virgin,” protested the older woman.

“So much the more interesting,” said the Emir, adding more gently, “or are you volunteering to take her place?”

This was too much; before anyone else could move Gwenllian stepped forward and slapped him across the face. Two eunuchs grabbed her and would have dragged her out of the room, but the Emir said, ~Stop! Release her.~

Gwenllian stood there defiantly as he remarked, “I suppose that means ‘maybe’? Be grateful that I find you amusing.”

Turning to Sharifa, who was by now petrified at the catastrophe she thought she was witnessing and had caused, the Emir said, ~Take the mother to her room and explain what might have happened to someone who struck the Emir, in this country, in his own palace. Tell her that she can return to her own house whenever she wishes, or she can stay here if she prefers. Tell her also that her daughter will not be a virgin after the next hour or so.~

~Why will it take that long, father?~ Sharifa asked cheekily.

As she took Gwenllian’s arm to lead her away, Nicola moved to follow.

“Nicola, stay here please,” the Emir said.

When the other two women had left he sat down on the sofa and motioned to her to come closer to him.

“You didn’t seem as shocked as your mother?” he asked.

Nicola remembered the drunken fumblings of undergraduates intent on getting into her knickers, and the humiliation only a few weeks earlier when one had passed out after she had let him strip her naked. The contrast with this suave, sophisticated man of the world was immense. If she gave herself now, he would be kind and gentle and understanding. She might soon enjoy sex, as she had overheard her friend noisily enjoying it on many occasions. The tingling was all over her body now and she knew what her answer would be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.