Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Father’s Words

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Father’s Words - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Sharifa and Nicola had been summoned to the Emir’s study.

“I hear most of what you have been up to in Oxford. The name Sharifa means ‘eminent’, ‘honourable’, and ‘virtuous’, as you know. I suppose a First Class Honours decree counts as ‘eminent’, and one out of three is better than nothing,” the Emir said with a smile, “What do you propose to do now? Marry the man I have chosen for you, and settle down in his harem to have babies?”

Seeing the consternation on his daughter’s face, he added, “I thought not. Pity; he will be very disappointed.”

“I don’t know for sure yet, father, but I think I would like to do research at a university somewhere.”

“Any thoughts as to where?” he asked.

“Oxford were encouraging, and Stanford have given me an offer,” she said with a hint of apprehension in her voice.

“What about Kobek?” her father asked.

Sharifa could not help herself; a peal of girlish laughter rang out across the room. “The University of Kobek have no women cleaners, let alone undergraduates, and as for faculty posts...” Then she saw the look on his face. “You mean it, don’t you? You’ll order them to change their set up to co-ed?” she asked.

“Not quite. A separate women’s university is the best we could achieve at the moment, but I could force the main university to be the examining body and to award degrees fairly. How do you fancy being Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Mathematics?”

It was a trick question, but she saw it just in time.

“Yes, I’d love it,” she enthused, “And I could use some of my spare time to read for a degree in Sanskrit and another in biochemistry I suppose.”

The Emir breathed a sigh of relief. She had not taken the bait; her feet were still firmly on the ground and she was not about to take on a rôle for which she was ludicrously unprepared. However, he filed away at the back of his mind that in perhaps ten years’ time there had better be a women’s university for her to join.

Turning to Nicola he asked, “And you, Nicola Price, Bachelor of Science of the First Class? Where do you propose to do your research?”

“Oh, I’m not applying to do research; I’m not good enough a mathematician.”

“You got a First?”

“I studied along side Sharifa for three years. I know I’m not a real mathematician, because she is.”

He nodded sagely, “What will you do, then?”

Nicola shrugged her shoulders, but made no reply.

“Well you could stay here and I could find you a rich husband,” the Emir offered, and then laughed aloud at he horrified expression.

As he laughed the two girls joined in, realising he was joking. ‘Or was he?’ thought Nicola afterwards.

Back in the harem Nicola and her friend discussed their meeting with the Emir, “For a moment I thought your father was serious about a rich husband, Sharifa.”

Sharifa laughed. “Would that be such a bad thing? Wanting for nothing?”

“You don’t think he was serious, do you?”

“Well, he had a point. What do you want to do?”

Nicola was surprised at her friend. “I don’t know yet. I just need some time. I never really thought about marriage, not yet, anyway. I don’t think I could stick being married to any man I didn’t like, even if he was the wealthiest man in the world. Besides...” Nicola’s voice trailed off.

“Besides, what?” prompted Sharifa.

“It’s so lovely here. The girls are friendly and kind. There’s a wonderful feeling of togetherness here. I doubt if I could find that anywhere else, and...”

“And?” Sharifa once again prompted.

“I don’t want to lose you. You’re my best friend,” finished Nicola battling not to cry.

“Come here,” Said Sharifa as she hugged her friend, “You won’t lose me. No matter where we end up we will remain in contact, I promise.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.