Daughter's Delights
Chapter 19: Finals

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Finals - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Then the sky fell in for both of the girls. Suddenly it was Finals Week – the dreaded examinations which would label each student for life. All their hard work seemed to have left a complete vacuum in their memories.

Then the examinations were over, and the May Ball loomed large. Much jollification was in evidence, mostly forced merriment as the strain of waiting for the examination results took its toll. Sharifa spent several days hopping in and out of various beds and drinking a lot. Nicola also partied, but in a more sedate manner, though she almost lost her virginity, which was only saved because the boy who had kissed her, stripped her, and lured her into his bed, finally passed out at the crucial moment from his own excessive drinking.

Nicola cried a little because he hadn’t done what she thought she wanted, but when she couldn’t wake him she dressed quietly and went back to the flat. Later she persuaded herself that she hadn’t really wanted to go that far, at least not with that boy.

When the results were announced there were the usual reactions from utter ecstasy to total despair to manifest disbelief. The girls were surprised by Professor Jones arriving at the flat at half past eight on the vital morning and inviting himself in for breakfast. The girls were impatient to go to the College where the results would be posted at nine o’clock precisely.

“Don’t bother to go,” the Professor advised, “There’s no need.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you both know what your results are,” he said mysteriously.

“No we don’t,” said Sharifa.

“Please tell us,” begged Nicola.

“I mustn’t say a word before nine; you both know that,” he teased.

Sharifa sat on his lap, somewhat shocking Nicola, and kissed him thoroughly.

“Tell me,” she demanded, “Or you’ll never see me naked again.”

“Sharifa!” Nicola exclaimed.

“Tell me,” the tease repeated, “Tell me and I’ll get Nicola to strip for you as well.”

“I’ll do no such thing,” said her indignant friend.

“It’s OK. He much prefers watching me walk about naked; fucking me is only to persuade me to get my kit off.”

Professor Jones finally gave in and confirmed that both girls had First Class Honours Degrees. Nicola refused to strip for him at Sharifa’s behest, and cited the fact that it was now five past nine as justification for her refusal.

Just then her mobile ‘phone rang. “Yes, mam?” she answered.

The other two could not hear the other end of the conversation, but it was obvious that Nicola was teasing her mother.

“Oh, I did OK.”

...

“About what I expected.”

...

“A first actually.”

There was a long pause as Nicola listened to her mother. “OK. I’ll ask her. See ya.” Nicola closed her ‘phone and turned to the others. “There’s a party at my house in Cardiff on Saturday. You are both invited, but I shall understand if you don’t come.”

Professor Jones immediately realised that Nicola was ashamed of her parent’s home and tactfully said, “I’m afraid I can’t this week-end.”

Sharifa didn’t realise, or didn’t care. “Great!” she said, “What do I bring?”

“A bottle?” suggested the Prof.

“Champagne! It’s the only drink for a celebration,” shouted Sharifa, “Now I’m off to see the others.”

She ran out of the flat and hared off up the road, followed by two annoyed bodyguards.

Nicola and Professor Jones both broke out laughing, and followed her rather more slowly, and without a single bodyguard for either of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.