Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Comfort

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Comfort - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Just then a tallish man in his late forties approached, and both Sharifa and Zubeydeh fell to the floor with their foreheads pressed to the ground.

“Hello,” he said, “You must be Nicola, my daughter’s friend. I’m sorry to keep you waiting, but I had to greet the new U.S. Ambassador on her appointment.”

Nicola was now completely lost, but realised that this was the Emir, the absolute ruler of this country. Somehow she tried to curtsey as she had been taught in primary school music and movement lessons when she was six years old, but almost fell over.

Sharifa scrambled to her feet and said, “Nicola, may I present His Magnificence the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, my father? Father, this is my friend Nicola. Father, did you say ‘her appointment’? Have the U.S.A. sent a woman as ambassador?”

“I gathered that this was your friend from Oxford, and yes the U.S.A. is trying to be rude and subtle at the same time. You, young lady, are in trouble. What is this I hear about you dancing the nights away in Oxford instead of studying? And no longer being a virgin? How am I to get a good price for you if you aren’t a virgin any more?”

Sharifa had been worried until the last question, which told her that her father was only joking; then she thought, ‘Or was he?’ as he reached out a hand and was given a dog whip by one of the eunuchs.

“You could still feel this, you know,” he said, waving the whip, “Or I could simply stop you returning to Oxford. If the reports of your work were not so good I would do that. The escort provided will stay with you in future; is that clear?”

Sharifa looked very crestfallen and nodded.

~I have spoken, ~ said her father.

~As the master wishes, ~ replied Sharifa.

“Is she really working hard, or is she just faking it?” he asked Nicola.

“She does work very hard, Your Majesty,” she managed to reply, “and she is a brilliant mathematician. She understands all the lectures first time, when I have to read through the notes several times.”

“Please, we are very informal here in private. Only in public speeches am I called Your Magnificence, and you won’t be called on to make any of those.”

Turning to one of the attendants he said, ~Her Highness will be staying in a guest suite. The Chief Eunuch can show her round the palace.~

As he walked away Nicola turned to her friend looking lost.

Sharifa said, “Wow. You are honoured. He just said you are to stay in a guest suite and not in the harem, and you can have a guided tour of the Palace. I don’t remember that happening before for a woman.”

Princess Zubeydeh reminded her, “Sister Annamaria stayed in a guest suite ... but that was seven years ago.”

Nicola looked puzzled until Sharifa explained “Sister Annamaria taught us Physics and Chemistry. She was some sort of Christian holy woman.”

Again the older woman explained, “She was, and still is, a Sister of the Presentation Order. She now lives in a convent specially established here in Kobek city.”


The Chief Eunuch insisted on Nicola wearing an abaya for the tour and Sharifa agreed that it was essential.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.