Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 15: Triple Palace

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Triple Palace - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

The Emir’s palace was visible from some considerable distance away. It looked the sort of building a child might have made, if given a truly tremendous number of Lego bricks which were all yellow. It had six floors and there were perhaps a hundred windows at each level. It was flanked by two smaller versions of the same style, but one green and the other red.

Close up, they looked even more massive and Nicola realised that the yellow was caused by some form of glittering gold paint covering the exterior; she later learned that it was tiny facets of the stonework which had been given a coating of gold leaf. The red and green buildings had been treated with rubies and emeralds in the same way. Inside it was airy, light, spacious and cool. She vaguely noticed high ceilings and ornately painted walls as she and Sharifa were hurried through a corridor from a side entrance.

It was only when they reached the end of the corridor that led deep into the building to the harem that Nicola began to realise just how spacious the building really was. When she looked up she was astonished at the height of the ceilings. The other thing that struck her was the sheer luxuriant comfort of the carpeted floors and the beautiful ornate walls. When they reached the harem proper Nicola was shocked at the sight of the women dressed in pastel coloured silk dressing gowns that were very short and had just one button at the collar. The women were obviously of many nationalities and races.

Nicola had never seen so many women totally shaved. They all clearly had their own friends because they were sitting around in groups chatting and joking. It was, she knew, their only task to please their master and they were obviously very eager to do so. They were also very friendly and keen to talk to Sharifa’s friend.

“There you are, darling,” came a very upper class voice from behind Nicola. She turned around to see a woman in her mid or late forties smiling.

“Nicola, this is Princess Ayda, one of my father’s wives,” said Sharifa.

“How do you do?” said Nicola. She was about to curtsey when Princess Ayda put her hand out. “Oh, we don’t have any of that here,” chuckled Princess Ayda, “We’ve been dying to meet you ever since we learned Sharifa was bringing a friend from Oxford. Perhaps you would honour me by having tea?” concluded Princess Ayda.

Nicola looked at Sharifa who nodded her head.

“Splendid,” responded Princess Ayda, and led them both to her room and beckoned them to a divan. She clapped her hands and gave instructions to the servant girls in Arabic and they disappeared with a respectful nod. A few minutes later they returned a tray with beautifully ornate cups and a large silver teapot.

“You sound very...”

“Posh?” interrupted Princess Ayda.

“Well, I was going to say aristocratic,” answered Nicola.

“Bless you, dear,” chuckled Princess Ayda, “Well, yes. In the outside world I was the Honourable Diana Featherstone, younger daughter of the Earl and Countess of Bargoed. My first husband was killed in the Second Gulf War, he was in the British Army, and much later I met and eventually married the Emir, may he live forever, and had his children,” concluded Princess Ayda with a smile, leaving Nicola puzzled and awe struck. “Ah, Alima dear. How nice of you to join us,” said Princess Ayda as a younger woman appeared, “This is Nicola Price, Sharifa’s friend,”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.