Daughter's Delights
Chapter 14: Seven Hours After Take Off

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Seven Hours After Take Off - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

When the flight landed some six hours later, Nicola was less than alert, as they had had two excellent meals and rather more wine and champagne than she was used to. They were given all enveloping over-garments to wear which she gathered were called abayas and which were apparently compulsory.

The unfortunate ground hostess from London was ordered to alight from the ‘plane with them, but was not offered any covering, leaving her completely naked. At the foot of the stairs from the aeroplane were a small group of officials and another Rolls-Royce.

“You get in the car,” said Sharifa, “I won’t be a moment.”

After Nicola had done so, Sharifa spoke to one of the men in the group who seemed amazed that she had approached him. “Are you the Ground Controller?” she asked, as he had the most gold braid on his uniform.

He could only nod, as the prospect of so important a personage as a Princess addressing him was unheard of.

“I am returning this to you,” she said to him, indicating the now sobbing nude woman, “It isn’t much good, but you might find a use for it.”

In the car, Nicola cautiously asked, “What will happen to her?”

“I’ve no idea. He may want to keep her, or he may sell her, or he may just decide to strangle her. It is of no importance.”

“But she was trying to help us?”

“She called me an awkward bitch. She should have been whipped thoroughly for that alone.”

“Sharifa, you did whip her, on the ‘plane,” protested Nicola.

“That was nothing. I meant she should have been whipped properly, nude in the public square, with a real whip.”

Nicola subsided into her own thoughts. This was a Sharifa whom she did not recognise; this was not the compassionate friend who had taken her in. ‘What might Sharifa not do to me here in Kobekistan?’

As they sat in the Rolls-Royce Nicola turned to Sharifa and asked, “Tell me the truth. What does your father actually do?”

“He is the Emir. In Western terms he owns this country. My grandmother...” Her explanation was brief and inadequate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.