Daughter's Delights - Cover

Daughter's Delights

Copyright© 2018 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Difficulties

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Difficulties - In this new book set in Kobekistan the Emir discovers that one of his daughters is a genius, and decides to encourage her. The tale of her adventures, and those of a white girl she meets at Oxford University, tells of the culture clash between the absolute rule of an Emirate and Western civilization, especially in the owning, use and punishment of slaves. For those who have not yet discovered Kobekistan, it is recommended that you read 'Absolute Delights' first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Tear Jerker   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Caution   Royalty  

Because of the cost of living in college, Nicola was forced to move out. However all she could afford was a cheap one roomed bed sitter in Cowley, a poorer part of Oxford.

At Sharifa’s invitation, Nicola began to spend the weekends at Sharifa’s flat and even sleep over. This was to have consequences for Nicola that she was never to either to foresee or understand.

The first sign of trouble for Nicola came one Monday morning when she had returned to her digs from Sharifa’s to be confronted by her landlord. He was a small man. He was unshaven and wore clothes that were next to rags and judging by the size of his belly, was all too fond of the beer.

“Where have you been?” he asked her as if he was speaking to her daughter.

“That’s none of your business,” responded Nicola angrily.

“Don’t you speak to me like that, young lady. Any disruptive behaviour and you’ll be out on your ear,” he countered.

“What disruptive behaviour?”

“You leave your room all weekend. I could get extra money by renting when you’re away,” he answered with a grin.

“I have paid my rent in advance. You have no right to do that,”

“Read your tenancy agreement. You’ll find I’m within my rights,” said the man.

“Just leave me alone,” responded Nicola as she pushed her way passed him before entering her bed sitter and locking the door.

The man gave a thump on the door before leaving making Nicola shake with fear. Nicola knew her landlord was a lecherous lout. He had pressured a lot of female students. It looked like Nicola was going to be his next victim. As she put her key on the table Nicola surveyed her dingy little room. Compared to Sharifa’s it was just like her landlord, dire and unpalatable but it was the best she could afford given her strained financial circumstances.

It was during one of their forays into central Oxford that Nicola let slip about her landlord. They were sitting at a table just outside their favourite café and enjoying the sunshine when Nicola involuntarily revealed what had occurred between her and her landlord.

“Oh, Nicola, this is terrible. I hope you stood up to him. Don’t let him bully you. You are right. You have paid your rent and he can’t rent it out to someone else if you are away for a day or two. In the meantime you should look for somewhere else to live,” said Sharifa as she held her friend’s hand.

“That’s easier said than done. Any accommodation left is beyond my budget.”

“Then let me help...”

“No!” Nicola composed herself. “I’m sorry, Sharifa. You mean well but I need to deal with this alone. Thank you for your kindness.” No more was said but Nicola regretted she had said anything. She wanted to remain as independent as she could without help from anyone and that included Sharifa.

Later that evening and unknown to Nicola, Sharifa called her bodyguard to her and gave him strict instructions. The following day, after making some enquiries the bodyguard turned up just outside Nicola’s room while both girls were at lectures.

“Who are you and what the hell are you doing in here?” bellowed the landlord.

Sharifa’s bodyguard said nothing. He swiftly moved forward. Grabbing the landlord, he lifted him up and pushed him against the wall. “The girl that lives here is not to be harmed in any way. Do you understand?”

“Who the hell are you to... ?” The landlord was prevented from finishing his sentence when he felt the power of the bodyguard’s fist as it struck his stomach forcing him to exhale air rapidly, followed by excruciating pain.

“I asked if you if you understood?”

The landlord just nodded his head and the bodyguard released him and allowed him to crash to the floor.

“You will be instructed as to when to apply pressure. Failure to comply will have consequences,” said the bodyguard as he half drew his scimitar from its scabbard.

The landlord understood the bodyguard’s meaning. He just nodded his head as the bodyguard withdrew, leaving him to try and comprehend just what had occurred.


A few days later Nicola’s landlord began his campaign against her by announcing an increase in her rent. She protested that she couldn’t afford it but it fell on deaf ears. At least she knew she had paid to the end of the month but was uncertain as to the future. Despite this, however, Nicola was reluctant to ask Sharifa for help. Things came to a head though sooner than she expected.

It all began when Nicola was returning to her room from lectures. She had just opened the door when she heard the landlord call her name. She turned around and saw him coming towards here.

“I had an idea as to how you could afford your rent. You can be nice to me and I’ll let you stay here at the original rent,” he said as he put his hands on her breasts and began to squeeze them through her blouse.

A shocked Nicola kicked him in the balls and the landlord keeled over in pain. “Get your filthy hands off me!” she screamed as she ran into her room and slammed the door, sliding down on the floor in tears.

“I want you out of here, lady. You be gone by tonight or I’ll make sure you’re out on your ear. Do you hear me!” yelled the landlord, banging at the door in rage.

A terrified Nicola curled up on the old dusty armchair in her room not knowing what to do. She feared falling asleep in case her landlord would take her by surprise. She knew she had nowhere to go. At this juncture in her life, Nicola Price had never felt so alone.

Despite her best efforts Nicola dozed in the armchair and when she woke up the room was in total darkness. Just then she heard the key slowly turning in the lock. Although it was dark Nicola recognised the landlord as he leapt on her and held her down stifling her screams with his hand. She could smell the alcohol from his breath. Desperately Nicola struggled, making one final effort to get a saucepan on the table next to her and hitting him on the head. Luckily the stunned man fell sideways and Nicola jumped up and fled the room and the building and went into darkened street not knowing where to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.