Coma - Cover

Coma

Copyright© 2018 by Caractacus

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - where is it that the soul or the id of a person goes? and when they wake, do they remember?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I awoke to new sensations, Martha had Barbara trying a 69, but until I was awake, and actively involved, her pussy was just bumping against my chin.

The first that she even knew I was awake, was when I lifted her legs, and got her pussy close enough to my mouth for me to latch on, and latch on I did. I brought her to a quick boil, and then pushed her off, and invited Martha to take her place.

We got each other off, and then I encouraged them to try it together. Martha admitted to not knowing very much about tribbing, although they both did enjoy the sensations, but it wasn’t everything that it could have been. They might try it again, or not ... if they were in the mood. There wasn’t anything else that I could add, so we left it at that.

If I hadn’t already known that the family probably couldn’t hear us, and it was only Ken being disturbed, I would have had to separate them, they were so noisy.

We were all in our appointed places as the family went off to work and school and the airport.

The girls wanted to carry on from where we left off yesterday.

I said, “nope, breakfast first. And then I want to try exploring outside if we can.”

They were perplexed, I said, “later, we can go for it later again, but as much as I like it, sex isn’t always the only thing, shit, that was a bald-faced lie, if ever there was one, but let’s do other things as well.

“As nice as a relationship based solely on sex can be, there comes a time, when reality sets in, even if it is only to go out to work, and with no dating or communication beyond cries and grunts, that relationship is invariably headed for nowhereville. I may as well be paying you, and you would be hoping I get a move on, so you can get to your next john.”

Martha eventually admitted that yes, there was that time every month that she needed to slow down on the sex, and sometimes actually talk, to communicate, with her partner of the time.

“And it is when you don’t know him, or him you, that you find yourselves drifting apart, and finding new partners!” I suggested.

“Well, yes, I suppose so,” Martha admitted.

Barbara asked, “is that why you didn’t just jump my bones that first day, why you kept trying to do new things?”

I replied, “yes, something like that, but I also felt that you were maybe a little bit fragile, and I didn’t want to break you.”

As she said, “oh sweet.”

Martha was saying, “and I came along and messed up all of your plans for a long slow seduction.”

I said, “look, I’m no psychiatrist, but I think that she was beginning to look to expand her horizons, while I was slowing her down. And then your arrival actually gave her impetus, she didn’t want to get left behind.”

With both girls now drinking coffee, I had to brew a second pot if I wanted a second cup.

The girls went to the closet to find outdoorish and tough clothing, I didn’t know what an excursion into the ‘great out there’ would be like, but I thought that they needed to be prepared.

I was in my camos, and was armed, I didn’t know what we might find, but I knew that a mouse or some of the larger insects, even a grasshopper might be a threat.

The truck started first time, but then again, everything here seemed to work exactly as it should have/would have in the real world.

I went out the back door, the slope of the ground meant that we were closer to ground level, but also, a previous tenant had built a ramp so that he (or she) could push a bicycle up it, easier than bumping it up the stairs.

I noticed that the grass was getting long. If it wasn’t for me being eight times smaller, I would have thought that the world looked much the same as normal, just that I was closer to the ground, and a seven second walk across the yard might now take longer even than seven minutes to complete.

Nothing attacked us, and we weren’t ever under any undue distress.

I was enjoying being out in the open air. Barbara did seem to be a little agoraphobic, and stayed inside the vehicle all of the time, while Martha and myself explored on foot.

Eventually we returned to the house, and I parked the truck next to the toy box.

The girls wanted to get it on, I wasn’t arguing, and we returned to the bedroom. Ken made himself scarce.

It had become apparent, or at least I now noticed that both girls had matured to what was close to their real body types. Martha wasn’t quite zaftig, but she did have a lot more booty, and a tad more tit than the original Christie doll, and Barbara also had a little more booty, nothing excessive, but definitely a nice shape, and at least an extra cup size up from the original Barbie, but otherwise she still had the general body shape, and I found her oval face with the blue-grey eyes, high cheekbones, and blonde hair particularly attractive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.