Coma
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Caractacus

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - where is it that the soul or the id of a person goes? and when they wake, do they remember?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Paranormal   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I had fallen asleep, when a new noise woke me! I grabbed my torch and carbine, and went looking, I didn’t have far to go. Like I said Chantelle had nearly ALL of the Barbie accessories, but until now, the two of the best friends that she had, and the dog and horse had been idle. The animals still remained idle, but one of the girls, the black girl, darker-skinned, well, coffee-coloured, was sitting in an armchair, looking afraid and bewildered.

I put my carbine down, as I approached her. She watched, the fear almost palpable, as I got closer. “Hey, hi, my name is Mike, I’m a GI Joe, what’s your name?”

She remained quiet. I stopped a distance away from her. She still looked afraid, almost as though she was thinking of standing up and running. I moved backwards and sat on the vacant couch, the other girlfriend, not awake, was sitting in the other armchair.

“Let me start again, my name is Mike, and I have been trapped in a doll’s body for a little over a week now. My body is lying in a coma in the local hospital. I tripped and fell one night. There is a Barbie here, her real name is Barbara, she has been in a coma for four years now, she is about eighteen, still thinks like a fourteen-year-old. Ken is a little boy, I think that he hasn’t been comatose for long, but he is a little boy, can’t tell us his name, or what happened to him

“I am going to presume that the sirens I heard earlier had something to do with your sudden appearance here.”

She opened her mouth and shut it again. I waited.

“I didn’t hear any sirens,” she eventually said. “My boyfriend and I, we’re at college together, we were on our way home, for the long weekend. He was driving, I must have been asleep. I suddenly woke up, I could hear brakes screeching, and he was shouting and cursing, and then ... everything went black, and I woke up, there were flashing yellow and red lights, and blue ones.

“A lady, I think she might have been a paramedic, I heard her saying something about ‘another doll’ as if that made sense, I looked around, and I saw where the firemen were cutting the roof off of the car, and I was lying there, I looked down and I saw that I seemed to be in the body of the doll that I had bought, and was taking home to my little sister.

“She put me back in a plastic bag, and then I think she put everything in the ambulance to take with to the hospital. I closed my eyes, well, what’s the use of looking at the inside of a plastic bag, and then I heard a noise, and I opened my eyes to see you with a torch and that gun.”

I said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you, but I also heard something, and there you were sitting in that chair.”

I told her, “if you want, everything around here works, don’t ask me how or why, but it all does, so go take a shower if you need to, if that dress seems less clean, put it in the washer, borrow something of Barbie’s, for now. And I’m sure she won’t have a problem with sharing her bed with you.”

“Thanks, oh by the way, my name is Martha. And this doll is a Christie.”

“Welcome to our madhouse, Martha. I saw myself today, or was that yesterday, and I am hoping to find a way to get back to myself. Like I said, Barbara has been in this ‘world’ for about four years now,” I said, as Martha decided to embrace me, rather than just shake hands.

She went to shower, while I got Ken out of bed, and installed on the sofa.

Barbara said, “what ... what’s happening?”

I told her, “Christie has joined us, her name is Martha, I think she was in a car accident, I offered her a place on your bed. I’ll sleep on the other sofa.”

Martha came up behind me, and said, “no ways, you’ve been more than enough help to me tonight, if you two were together, I’m not going to ... well, we’ll see where we go from here.”

Barbara moved over and told me to get between the two of them.

The bed was still crowded, especially since they both cuddled right up to me.


I woke to the most incredible sensation, my cock down Martha’s throat, she was showing Barbara some techniques.

Martha wasn’t a goodie-two-shoes either, as soon as I started cumming, she pulled back, so that she could get some of the taste, get some of my cum in her mouth, and then invited Barbara over and snowballed with her. Barbara seemed to be all for learning everything the older girl, although Martha was only nineteen, could teach her; while Barbara had been in a coma, Martha had been sexually active.

“Oh, fuuuck, if you two keep this up, I might never try get back to my real body,” I pronounced.

Barbara said something to the effect of, if she could get back to her real body...

“I’m 43 years old, I don’t think that you will want an oldie like me.”

Both girls demurred.

Suddenly the noises of waking family intruded. Martha went back to sitting on the sofa, while Ken returned to the bed. He wrinkled his nose at the unknown and strange odours, it was the first time that we had been on the bed, when engaged in any kind of sexual activity, Barbara and I ignored him.

Chantelle hardly even looked at us, before running out to get her car-pool to school.


Quiet had returned. Lisa and the kids were gone.

Ken was not a part of our group, and while we, at least me, weren’t trying to keep him out, we also weren’t making him feel welcome.

He went and found a corner of his own.

While both girls claimed to not be coffee-drinkers, Barbara was already drinking with me every morning, and Martha decided that she would like a taste, when I put a pot on to make.

We had breakfast and cleaned up after ourselves.

Martha suggested we retire to the bedroom, and she could continue with Barbara’s education.

There was a part of me, that said, ‘most definitely, why not?’ while another part was thinking, ‘these girls are too young for me.’ I got the feeling that Martha’s justification came from personal experience, that an older man would share, would never push, would make certain that they both enjoyed, whereas the younger guys, given a smell, were all for ‘let’s get it on, now!’ and then when he had finished, that was it, if she hadn’t, it was neither his fault nor his problem.

Plus, of course, I love to eat a girl out, whereas some younger men couldn’t be bothered, ‘it’s nasty down there, but I’ll always let you suck my cock!’ Martha was impressed, when she saw the way Barbara squirted. She then had her chance. She tasted a little different, but the same. They both licked my face clean.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.