Key West Nudist Queen for 2018 - Cover

Key West Nudist Queen for 2018

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy Weston preferred a one-piece swimming costume. She never thought she would be parading up and down in six inch heels totally naked and competing for the Key West Nudist Queen Contest in 2018. She never expected to do the things she had to do to get the judges on her side.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

Cindy Weston was a properly behaved UK girl touring the Florida beach scene and enjoying every minute of it.

Her best friend Josie from Bath was her semi-attached shadow and constantly reassured her that she was the most beautiful girl to be found in any direction as far as the eye could see. The serious-minded Josie was ever present at Cindy’s side to lather her up with the sun screen block at appropriate intervals. Both of the girls were a mature eighteen with the unfortunate circumstance that Cindy looked at least twenty and poor Josie had to show her ID wherever they went because she had the angelic face of a much younger girl. It amused Cindy no end but the distraught Josie cried tears of frustration when good-looking lads passed her by simply because she looked like “Jailbait”.

In the confusing way of such matters, the honest truth was that the innocent-looking Josie had been getting humped regularly by the four male members of a popular boy’s band in ways that gave her a leg-up, so to speak, on the virginal Cindy. The vastly more popular Cindy had a surprising reluctance to offer up her deep-rooted cherry to the Gods of sensuous delight and persisted in using her busy little hand and her willing lips to assuage the sensitivities of admirers in need of female attentions of the carnal variety. Cindy had quite mastered the oral requirements for draining male equipment and she had learned several tricks to hasten the process from her best friend Josie. In fact, it was Josie’s barrage of updating on sexual practices that allowed Cindy to appear equally as mature as her friend in matters of the heart.

They had tried their best to mingle with the perky-breasted, and chubby cheeked American girls on the beach scene, but they were doomed to failure because they both exuded that sort of sexuality that cannot be bought in a coloring box or in padded falsies or corrective nose jobs. Besides, the American girls were up for anything just as long as there was a condom handy to keep stores of spunk under control.

Cindy preferred wearing her simple one piece black swimming costume at the beach or in a swimming pool. It accentuated her glorious chest development and allowed her sweeping posterior curves to form a heart-shaped entrance to paradise in a way that created magical erections on the spur of the moment.

They had made the trip down to the Florida Keys to watch the Earnest Hemingway Lookalike Contest and check out the white sanded beaches on both the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico side on the exact same day.

Young Miss Cindy was stretched out in the garden tub on the lanai with the massaging underwater jets aimed right at her already agitated pussy, when an excited Josie ran in wearing her bikini with the little yellow cord that was buried in between her pretty cheeks in a way that made it seem like she was naked from behind. It was only when she bent over that one could see she was properly clothed and had a bottom covering all of her private female parts as proscribed by the county regulations for public display of female anatomy on a beach.

“Cindy ... Cindy, you have no idea what these Americans are doing right across the street in that weird looking RV park.”

Poor Cindy was on the verge of a satisfying release of her female juices underwater from the pressure of the dynamic massage jets. She opened her mouth to ask her best friend Josie what she was all in a dither about and all that came out was her panting gasps as her clitoris exploded in cosmic quaking of an orgasm that had been building for almost forty minutes. Josie knew right away what Cindy was experiencing because she was an old hand at using the water jets to warm up her cookies before actually spreading her legs for a carnal partner. If the boy band was there with them, she would have them pulling a train on her from behind and let Cindy watch every detail. Sometimes when they were all together at home, she would allow the boys in the band to sprinkle a little joy juice on Cindy’s skin because she knew the depraved girl would scrape it off with her fingers and put it into her mouth to get rid of the evidence of forbidden fornication on school grounds.

Josie had arranged for several of the teachers to avail themselves of Cindy’s oral services because she knew it was good practice for her best friend and the teachers could be counted on to boost her grades for getting Cindy on her pretty knees.

“These savages are having a contest for a nudist queen across the street in the pool area where those old farts pretend they are not senior citizens.”

Cindy thought her friend was a bit unkind and harsh because she had been thinking some of the older gentlemen appeared fit and well-endowed even if they were short on hair and their hearing was not as good as the younger generation. It also seemed probable that the older females would appeal to most males with an urge to merge just by bending over and showing them that it was difficult to tell the difference between a 36 year old bottom and a 63 year old bottom when push came to shove.

The idea that these old folks would be sponsoring a contest for the best Nude body in Key West started her camel-toe to leaking something terrible. It was a good thing it was underwater and her secret lack of character was a well-kept secret from her loyal friend.

They quickly gathered their swimming gear and headed right across the street to the site of the contest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.