I'm Lucky
Action!

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

The next morning I woke up early and instead of running began to cook. A full breakfast, I tried to be silent and I think I succeeded. They woke up slowly, one by one. Kisses and morning hugs all around.

“Nat, David called you. You were in Lucky mode and I didn’t tell you,” said Richard

“Uh… ok. Sure, I’ll call him after breakfast.”

One hour later I was calling him.

“Could you come over to see the photos? I need you to choose the ones you want me to print.”

“Yeah, sure David, when do you want me there?”

“Whenever you can.”

“Ok… only that? Or do you want to have the session?”

“You don’t want to see the results of the previous one first?”

“Nah. Lucky trusts you, and she has a good sense of people.”

I heard him laughing. “Well, in that case, yeah, Dad’s not using the studio, so we can do it today.”

“Ok, do I need to bring some clothes? Or just skin?”

“J... Just skin, if you don’t mind.” I liked his shyness.

“Sure, anything you want,” I said.

That was good, I wasn’t sure about how much time I would have during the upcoming weeks and I really wanted to work with David. I owed him one and didn’t want him to think I wouldn’t pay my debts.

I talked to Cristina and told her I had to go to David’s to choose the photos. I hated the idea of not giving all the family all the information, but until Dad’s birthday, the less information I gave, the better.

Shower, and one hour later I was at David’s place.

A woman opened the door when David appeared. “Daniela, it’s fine, I’ll take care of it,” he said and the woman left us.

“Ok, do you want to choose the photos first?” He asked once we had walked in.

“Yes, please.”

We went to his room and he showed me photos. That was difficult, I loved most of them, but at the end, I chose 5. One to be printed in big format. Davis said he could print whatever shot I wished in 60x90, and four printed in a format that could be hung on a wall, or just put standing on a table, a 20x30 or 10x15 print. All the time he was looking at me.

“Are you ok, David?”

He nodded, “Yes… it’s just… besides my sister, and…. I don’t have much experience with nudes.”

“Hey, you’ve seen me already and I’ve seen your work, at least part of it. I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t know that you’ll create something good.

That seemed to work. He took his camera and we went to the studio. We crossed paths with Lynn.

“Hello Natalia, I’m afraid Gregg is…. busy today,” she said nicely. I smiled.

“Yeah, I’m here for David today,” I said, she looked at him, then at me.

“Ok…” She said, and we kept going.

“I thought she knew?”

“I told her that the chance existed, I just didn’t tell her that it would be today.”

“Yeah… Sorry about that… I don’t know if I will have any time again soon, so…”

“No no! It’s perfect, I had this planned since the day we talked.”

I looked at Gregg’s office door, it was closed. “Does he eats something?” I asked, mostly as a joke.

“Yup! We leave food at his door and the next day it isn’t there.”

I smiled but secretly hoped that he was just continuing the joke. In the studio, he was turning the lights on.

“Nancy is out, I hope you’re ok with putting some light makeup on yourself, there’s plenty of stuff there, and she’s ok if you use it.”

“Ok… if it’s something simple I can do it.”

“Cool… why you don’t go over there, take off your clothes and put on a robe. We have to wait a while until the underwear marks disappear.”

“Not wearing any,” I said. I saw him blushing and gulping. I had learned about it during Gregg’s Master Class. So for this session, I was wearing just a dress. Long enough not to be much worried about the wind.

“Y... Yeah... Ok, then… just some light make-up?” I nodded and went to the changing room.

I did my best with the makeup. Just some base, a little coloring on my lips and just a bit of mascara, I hoped that was enough.

“Do you want me to do something with my nails? If you want color I can do that, if not, I just put some polish on this morning,” I asked him through the door.

“Natural is fine, polish is a plus.” I smiled, he was moving lights around and testing things. “Ok, whenever you’re ready I would like to test lights with you.”

I was ready, I had been waiting but not letting him know to avoid rushing him. I walked out with the robe.

“Where do you want me?”

“Right here, please,” he said. I went to him. “Ok, I’m using bright lights, try to avoid looking at them. For some pics I will ask you to, those times just keep your eyes closed and I will tell you when to open them. When I tell you, do it and keep them open as long as you can, ok?”

He was confident again. David changed a lot when he was taking photos, he morphed from a shy boy to a confident one.

I just took off my robe and handed it to him.

“Well, we’re just doing tests, so if you want to keep it...”

“I’m fine, David… Don’t worry.”

He nodded, took the robe and walked back. Some lights turned off.

“Ok, now the test, just avoid looking at the lights, but I want your body to face them.”

I did as told and he began to make tests.

“Ok, now do you remember the pose you did for dad? The ballerina? Arms up, stretching your body?” I moved into the pose.

“Good, just move your left foot a bit forward. Stop! That’s perfect, chin up, and… breast out.”

We began to work. At some point, it seemed that someone had shown up. I couldn’t tell for sure, the studio was big, and the spot-lights were keeping me mostly blind.

“Ok, now, if you’re ok with it, I would like to do some closer shots.”

Next, he sprayed some water on my breasts before taking some closer photos of the area, later he did the same on my back. He was focusing on detail after detail. Two hours later we had finished.

When he turned the lights off I saw Gregg in the back. David was more surprised than me but managed to hand me the robe before going to his dad. I walked over there. They were checking the photos on the camera and Gregg was giving him some advice.

“Hello Natalia, I’m glad you came, I was about to call you when I heard sounds in here.”

“Yes… well, I hope you don’t mind.” I said. I never did think that maybe Gregg wouldn’t like me modeling for his son. He smiled and shook his head.

“It’s perfectly fine. His style is different, but in some aspects, he’s better than me.”

I saw David blushing. “Ok, I leave you two. Natalia, when you’re finished, please, can you come to my office? David, offer her a drink, you’ve kept her working for two hours without pausing and you should know how hot those lights are.”

David blushed, that time in shame. “Sorry, Natalia…” He said and ran to grab me some fresh water. I drank it all. Gregg had left and I was alone with David.

“I would like you to take one last photo,” I said. He listened curiously. “You know… the same you took for Nancy,” almost like a whisper.

“Sure? I mean…” he asked and I nodded.

He looked around, “well, ok, let me see…” He looked around some more then he seemed to see something and went to it. He brought back a mat and placed it on the floor. “Wait, I will come back with a pair of pillows.” He disappeared and several minutes later he was back. He placed one at the top and another one at the middle of the mat. He looked for a while then shook his head.

Again he moved the mat, that time over a table. He nodded and placed the pillows over it.

“Ok. Please, lie on the mat.” I took off the robe and lied there. I had to adjust my position until one pillow was behind my head and the other supporting my lower back.

“Now please, your right foot over the table, and the left, just let it hang down.” I was following his orders, he placed a light on my left. “Please, can you… move your legs..” He didn’t have to finish the sentence, I spread my legs apart until they were widespread. He took a quick look and moved the light again.

“Ok,” he took the camera, walked to me and took a few photos.

He was constantly in motion and each shot varied in angle and perspective. Closer to his own lamps, he too was beginning to perspire.

“Well, uhm… could you… your….” He was blushing a deep red, and I was unable to understand what he needed.

“Wider?” I asked he nodded as I moved my legs more to my sides.

“No... not that… your... lips…” I tried doing it, using my fingers to spread my lips.

“Like this?” The situation was becoming deeply arousing, I was there, spread and showing my pussy to one of my brother’s friends.

“N... No... ok, release now.” He shook his head. “Try again?” I did. He shook again. “uhm… try to push them…” Ok, I was feeling useless.

“David... Just come over and do it.”

“Do what?”

“You know how you want it to look, don’t you? Then come and just do what you have to. I don’t know what you want, and I can’t see how it looks.”

That time he paled. “I shouldn’t…”

“We can spend the whole day here, or just… you can do it.”

After several seconds he walked to me. “Sorry,” he said before laying a finger on my exposed pussy. I could barely feel it but his hands were shaking.

“You won’t break it, David. No need to be so soft.”

He nodded. And then, I felt his fingers. He was spreading my lips, pulling and pushing, trying to get the desired effect. He was getting another effect, I was getting wet. I clenched my teeth. He needed more than a minute and I was wondering what in the hell was he trying. Then, he released them.

“That’s it! DON’T move please.”

Damn! I held my breath, he stepped back, pointed the camera and began to shoot, after some minutes he stopped. Checking his camera once more, a slight grin formed on his face. A look of self-satisfaction.

“Ok... We’re done!”

I smiled. “Thank god! I was about to cum.” Then I realized that I had said that in loud voice. He blushed. “Sorry…”

“Well, that’s not a bad thing David,” I said, putting my robe back and smiling. He nodded.

“Should I get dressed?”

“Yes please, dad’s waiting for you.”

Getting dressed didn’t take long, once I was back he was already moving things back to their places. “Need help?”

“No. Thank you. Go to dad.”

I began to walk.

“Natalia” I heard and stopped.

“Thank you!” He said, and I went to him, kissed his cheek and said the same.

I knocked on Gregg’s office door.

“Come in!” He was at his desktop, and the office was covered with papers and notes. He looked at me.

“Come please…” I went and sat in the chair he was looking at.

“I’ve rebuilt all the scenarios I had planned and added a new one, the schedule won’t change, is that still ok?”

I nodded. “Yes, sure Gregg.”

“Awesome! Do you want the details?”

“I guess that if I know the details I’m not going to sleep much, so just… surprise me?”

“Ok then. Here are the schedule and the locations. Let me know if you need someone to ride you.”

I had thought we would be working in his studio, but, it was now clear that we wouldn’t be.

“Ok, thank you! Next weekend?”

“The first one, yes. Next weekend. We will be working on alternate weekends.”

“Great! Will you let me know if I have to bring something?”

“You won’t, I will bring whatever we need.”

“Perfect!”

He smiled at last. “See you in a couple of days, Natalia.”

“Yup! See you Gregg, and thank you”

I left. David was finishing with the equipment. placing all equipment with meticulous detail to the very position it needed to be.

“Do you want to eat or drink something?” I shook my head.

“The prints will be ready about mid-week. I will try to bring them to your house if that’s ok.”

“Sure, thanks!”

He led me to the door. I was home right before lunch.

“Nat, everyone is in the yard,” Cristina said once I arrived. I began to pull my dress over my head.

“Everyone… the neighbors too. Mrs. Everett’s mother is at the hospital, William and his cousins are here.”

“William?” I squirmed. “Ok… I’m going to put a bikini on then.”

“And please, once you’re ready, bring those drinks outside, will you?”

“Thanks, mom,” I said before freezing. “I mean. Cristina.”

She was smiling wide and waved me out.

Having William there I chose my most conservative bikini, put my dress on again and went to the kitchen to grab the drinks.

“Boys, Cristina told me to bring those!” I said as I looked around.

The twins were at the pool with Peg, Nick was lying in a hammock close to the one where Trish was lying. Then there was William. He was sitting alone and far from everybody. I hated the idea but walked over to him with a drink.

“Hello William, I’m sorry about your grandma,” I said handing him a drink, he did not even see me. I turned around as saw what had him so much interested.

Trish was lying down, that time she was wearing a top, but she had her legs apart, so wide that I was sure she wasn’t feeling comfortable in that pose. Then, the cloth of her crotch had been pulled aside. She was teasing him again.

“William, she won’t stop unless you stop looking, you know?”

He was totally ignoring me. I left his drink close to him and went to the hammock. I know, maybe I should try talking with Trish, but she seemed convinced that he deserved the treatment. I began to think that those two deserved each other.

“Nick, can you put some lotion on my back, please?” I asked, pulling the dress over my head... He obliged and gave me a gentle smack once finished.

“Thank you.”

All the time we were there, neither William nor Trish moved. The situation did not seem good, so I felt relieved once Cristina asked me to go and set the table.

She looked around to check that nobody else could hear.

“So, how was that?”

“Uh? Ah good! The photos are wonderful and David will have the prints by midweek.”

“Ok, if you give me the sizes I will look for some frames.”

“Something else?” she asked.

“Uhm, well... he took some more photos.”

“That’s why you look so worried? Did something happened?”

“No! No that was perfect, it’s just William.”

She nodded. “He’s special.”

“To say the least.” I giggled.

We had lunch together, our living room was too small to have all of us sitting there, and my dog-bed had been hidden before the neighbors arrived, so our parents went to nap in their room.

From time to time, I saw William looking at the photo we had hung on the wall. It was in black and white, and there, I was posing sexy, fully naked but all my bits were in shadows. I loved the photo but didn’t like the way he was looking it.

Richard, Samuel, and Peg were playing the video games, Trish was reading something and Nicholas was dozing. I had nothing to do so I just watched the boys play.

Mid-afternoon, we got a call from Mrs. Everett, her mother wasn’t any better and the hospital was too far away to come and go. She asked if William and his cousins could sleep at our house.

Nicholas would go to sleep at one of his friend’s place so Trish and Peg could sleep in his room. His bed was big enough and they would fit right in there. The twins would give up one of their bedrooms for William and share the other, I would sleep just in my room.

Things thus arranged. The rest of the Saturday went by without incident.

The next morning I asked Trish if she wanted to go running, but it was too early for her, well, it was early even for me, but my internal clock was not at its best.

Once back, I went to the shower, I thought I heard someone coming in, but thought that maybe it was one of the twins had woke up and come to pee. That had become rather normal at our house. After the shower, I walked out naked to my room.

There was William, watching me.

“Sorry!” I said and hurried into my room. Damn! I was used to being just like that when at home and had forgotten that we had guests. I saw him walking into the bathroom but his eyes were stuck on me.

Once dressed I found him with his phone in the living room.

“I’m going to make breakfast, but if you want some juice…” I said, again he did not even look at me.

I shrugged and began to make breakfast, cooking for three more made it take longer, but when people began to appear everything was ready.

The plan was mostly the same as yesterday. Our folks would go to the hospital to bring some fresh clothes to our neighbors. Nick would be out until lunch, unwillingly I was in charge that morning.

“I’m going home to take change some clothes, William is coming with me,” I heard Peg.

“Ok,” I said and saw them leaving. That wasn’t usual, Peg and William were never together. While Trish teased him, Peg avoided him like the plague, I could understand her reasoning.

I checked the clock, 30 minutes, plenty of time to get some clothes. I went to Trish, she was sleeping, I knew where she had her keys, so after letting my brothers know where I was headed, I went to the neighbor’s house.

The main door was locked, I opened it. The house was silent until I heard William.

“That will teach you bitch!” followed by a scream. I could swear that it was Peg, but her voice was different.

As I ran towards the voices I heard William again.

“You’re mine. Understand?” and another scream from Peg.

I ran faster following the sounds to William’s room and opened the door.

What I found it is difficult to describe.

Peg was naked and bent over the bed. Her legs were widespread and William was on her back holding a belt in his left hand and I could swear he had his right one firmly between his cousin’s legs.

When I showed up William turned around menacing. Opening his eyes wide, and for a second he lifted the belt, but instead, he ran out of the room.

Peg had lifted up then dropped to her knees. I noticed that she had her wrists bound behind her back, she was sobbing, but had some cloth on her mouth gagging her. Thus he sobs were muffled.

I went and hugged her pulling the piece of cloth out, it was a pair of panties, she pushed her head to my shoulder and began to cry.

“Shht, Peg, its fine…” I tried to comfort her while releasing her wrists.

“Why did you come, he’s going to send them...” she said between sobs.

I hushed her and began to rub her back. Looking back I could see some red stripes on her skin. Damn William!

She settled down enough so I could put a bedsheet over her and went for some water. She was still saying that he would send something to someone, but there was no way to get more information out of her. Not for several more minutes.

William had videos of her, naked and playing with herself, he had been blackmailing her for about 4 weeks. Most of the times, since they were usually never alone, he just sneaked into her room and asked her to do more shows for him, but the few times they were alone he was more violent. Things had gotten worse when he found out that she liked Richard. He had become jealous.

I managed to get her clothed. “Please… don’t let him send those videos to Richard.” I smiled and hugged her.

“Hey, don’t worry, I’m sure he won’t, but even if he did, I know my brothers. Richard would never think less of you for such a thing.”

“Really?”

“I’m sure! I’m not sure about many things, but this one? Yes!”

She smiled weakly, that must have been quite a thrashing because she couldn’t walk straight. We went home, I put her on her bed and told her to lock the door. I was going to deal with William.

He had locked himself in, but I knew that our parents kept a master key in their bedroom, I went to take it and knocked the door.

“William! Open the door, we have to talk!”

And damn! I was mad…

“Leave me alone!”

“I’m counting to three, William, if you don’t open it, I will!”

I counted three and nothing, so I opened it myself. Right there he showed me his phone.

“You will keep your mouth closed bitch! If you don’t want these to be sent to everyone at school.” He was showing a video. It was from that morning, after my shower, I was naked shaving my legs, and then taking a shower.

I laughed.

“Really? Do you think that that is going to stop me? Go ahead! Send it! I don’t care, but that’s a crime William, and you’ll be sent to a reform school!”

“You don’t understand! Everyone will see you naked!” he insisted, but I could see he was losing his self-confidence. I walked to him and he threatened about pushing a button.

I knew he was bluffing because first, the phone was in the gallery mode, not in any messaging client or e-mail; second, because his hands were shivering. One movement and I had his phone in my hand.

“Give it back to me, bitch!” I pushed him to his bed and went over him, pulling him up by his shirt. I lifted his torso until my face was close to his.

“Now listen to me little shit! I’m going to leave, but you will stay right here until my parents are back, then, they will decide what to do with you! If you move, if you leave your bed, and I don’t mind if you pee yourself, those videos and your phone will go straight to the police. Do you understand?”

He was pale, I was mad, in a rage, I wanted to hurt him, but I had to be better than that.

He wasn’t moving nor talking. I moved my face closer.

“I said, UNDERSTAND?”

He nodded. “Good!” I said, pushing him down to bed again. Then walked out shutting the door closed behind me.

I knew that I couldn’t keep this a secret for long, I mean, the twins and Trish would soon ask why William and Peg were in their rooms. I was going to my room to call our parents when I saw the three of them right there, in the hall, looking at me.

Trish was pale, and I realized how loudly I had been yelling for them to hear me from the yard. I tried to calm myself, while the twins asked what happened.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.