I'm Lucky - Cover

I'm Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

The Evil Snake

The first minutes, well, I can’t remember much of those, people walking in, Mark and Laure welcoming them. People walking to me, eyes on me, comments on the clothes and on the way they improved and helped to show my figure. A few hands reaching me until someone told them that it wasn’t allowed.

I was over helmed, people of all ages from 2x to 8x maybe older, men and women. Talking about you, or about the things they would do to you, commenting your body as if you were not there, asking things about the outfit I’m wearing. I had to focus on Cristina to not become crazy.

‘That’s not me ... I repeated once and again. Flashes, one was Gregg, but some other visitors were also taking pics. Pics of the more than naked me. My back, my front, everything, anyone seemed to want a memento, a piece of me.

Mark helped me down, and I had to wait through the middle of that crowd, I felt hands, butts, shoulders on me. I breathed deep once we reached some privacy.

Mark helped me to take off the mask and everything else, then, covered me with a robe.

“Are you ok?” He asked. “I guess...” I said. He offered me a drink. I noticed Cristina right there. If you’re hungry I’ve brought some snacks for you, rest for a while, you’ve been there for 45 minutes.

45 minutes? for me, only a few minutes had passed, everything had been so confusing ... I nodded and mumbled a “Thank you.”

After a drink and some food, I was feeling better. Hadn’t been that bad, just ... confusing, I don’t think I had been aroused once the people started to appear, just. out of me.

Laura came to check on me and left some minutes later, the sales were going great and the private sale was being a success.

I went to the bathroom, Cristina was asking how I was feeling, I wasn’t sure, not bad, just different. Then Mark was back.

He talked with the girl in charge of the makeup and left. She began to work, first, removing the previous makeup, then, covering again the few details on my skin, and next, she applied oil all over my skin.

Next time Marc came was to help me get dressed, instead of plenty of straps this one seemed more gothic. It felt like having snakes all over me, rolled over my arms and legs, my breasts and torso. Like an armor, he was placing the different parts making the whole outfit.

The last snake had two tails, right on my pussy, keeping my lips apart while the head seemed to have its tongue inside me. He apologized, but that didn’t stop him from doing what he had to do. Manipulate my pussy until everything was in place.

The mask was different, like a cat, but not a cute one, it was more like the Egyptian God Bastet.

Everything looked sexy, but also scary, but I hadn’t much time to look. Soon, they were helping me back to the stage. My mind was clearer, and I knew for sure that the snake’s tongue was more than an ornamental thing. I could feel it. “Licking” me each time I moved, while the two tails kept the area open and exposed for her naughty tongue.

I was aroused at first, then, wet. My pussy got plenty of attention, having all those details right there caused that people wanted to have a closer look. Close to the point where I could feel their breath.

I was breathing deep myself, I looked around for a clock, but nothing, no way to know how much I would be there, with that tongue licking me.

“That’s perverse!” I heard one woman talking to a man, both face right in front of my wet and exposed pussy. “She doesn’t seem to be having a bad time, I’m sure you would love being in her place.” He said. “If only I had her body ... I would never wear clothes again.”

They both left laughing and I gasped, if that continued like that, would I cum? just right there, in front of everyone? I squirmed at the thought.

I saw Gregg waving his hand to me, I looked at him and he made a sign. “Chin up, breasts out.” After our session I knew how he worked, I did as told, and he took some pics moving around me.

One of the guys from the magazine did an interview to a woman, right there, in front of me, they talked fast and in German, so I couldn’t catch a single word, then they both left.

The people were walking around me, something with a drink or a dish with some food on their hands, others with phones, taking pics or making videos, some alone, and others in groups of two or more.

Mark came back to me, my pussy was tingling, I had to cum.

I did, when he had to touch my pussy to release it from the evil snakes I moaned and squirmed in a short but great orgasm.

I had closed my eyes, then, once everything had finished, but still, under the effects of the orgasm I just had, I opened them. Everyone looking at me. Mark, Cristina, the make-up girl, even Gregg, his camera pointing at me, who had come to ask something. All their eyes stared at me.

“Sorry...” I said dying of shame. “Mark, who was kneeling right in front of me smiled. “No need dear, I’m sure everyone will agree that this was just beautiful.”

They nodded and agreed, but that didn’t make things easier.

Mark offered me to have a shower and I accepted, a warm shower with a freezing ending.

I put the robe on and stepped out, again, I had time to rest, drink and eat. the third and last outfit was waiting for me.

The make-up girl only applied oil that time, not covering anything, the reason, nothing would be seen. The last outfit was just the opposite of clothing.

Metallic pink, some textures could be seen where the light hit harder. It was a kind of bodysuit, covering each inch of skin, well, not everything. Zippers opened on mouth, breasts crotch and butt. At least I could see, the area that covered my eyes had different material, I could see through but from the outside, you couldn’t see my eyes. It was surreal, seeing you in the mirror and not seeing your own eyes.

Ron attached some clamps to my nipples, adjusting them so they weren’t too tight, and then, did the same on my pussy lips. The clamps, of course, were also one of their products, and I would be modeling them.

The outfit was made to sexualize the body, the zipper in my mouth was the only one closed, I would be unable to talk, but all my feminine attributes would be in sight.

Again, I was lead to the stage, having cum recently made things easier, but I was feeling exhausted. People were also more relaxed, maybe they were also tired. The last 45 minutes were easy, and when I dropped myself into the chair, I knew that I had done it.

We waited there until the last visitor left, only then, Mark and Laura came in. They were happy, they hugged and complimented me.

“Everything ... even the ones you wore, well especially those ones, a man was interested in getting them just after you took them off. We have also orders for the next 6 months. Oh my ... that’s so big...”

The magazine’s issue would be out two weeks later, they had been impressed. Then, Laura, who had been attending the orders and questions most of the time handed me an envelope.

“Business cards, you got plenty of interest, I think that in this world a girl without tattoos, piercings and all that stuff is not usual. Just take care, but I’d suggest contacting at least the magazine.”

“And here, is your payment. Unfortunately, we don’t have anything to give you, but come next week, see what we have and pick anything.” She added, handing me an envelope. A thick one, I looked at her.

“Don’t worry hun, I swear, that’s just a small percentage of what you made us earn today. We will cancel next few private sales, at least until we finish most of the orders we’ve got. But if you’re interested we will let you know when’s the next.”

I nodded and gave both envelopes to Cristina.

We said goodbye and headed home, I was exhausted, and everyone was sleeping, after a quick shower, I crept to my bed.

Next morning I woke up late, I went to the kitchen and found no one, in the fridge I found a note.

“Nicholas is with friends. The twins, your father and I went to the city. We’ll be back after lunch.”

Well, having the house for you isn’t a bad thing. I stepped into the shower and had a long and relaxing one, then, naked went to the living room to read one of my school books.

I woke up hearing voices, I looked around but nobody was there, someone had put a blanket over me, but those voices, the twins, but they were not alone.

Oh my ... they had brought someone home while I was there, sleeping naked?

I ran to my room, where I had left the phone.

“Twins going home, we’ll be out till dinner.” That was a message from Dad. Great!!! I realized on my nightstand two envelopes. Money and business cards, I hadn’t checked the money last night, first, because it seemed not nice, and second, because I was too tired. I opened it.

5.000! Never, in my whole life, I had so much money. Yes, I had my mom’s credit card, but that was different, I had earned that money and was mine!

I left the money and checked the second envelope.

A note from Cristina had been added. “Talk to me before doing anything.” Well, that was a thing I could agree to.

11 cards, some with company names, others, just names of Individuals.

I found Gregg’s card between them, I smiled, put everything in a drawer and put some clothes on.

I followed the voices and went to Samuel’s room.

“Sorry guys, the living room is free, if you want to watch tv or whatever,” I said.

Ok, any doubt had been cleared. Each one of those boys had seen me naked.

I could see just because of the way they were looking at me.

“Thank you, and sorry Nat, we thought Erik warned you.”

I was blushing, All three of the twin’s friends were staring me.

“My fault ... he did, but I left my phone in my bedroom ... Whatever, I’m about making some lunch, did you guys had something?” “Nat, do you know what time is it?” Asked Richard seriously. “I guess that’s a no...” I smiled, left my room, and checked the time. 3 PM, of course, they have had lunch! I had slept more than ... damn, more than ever before.

I went to the kitchen and made a couple of sandwiches, the boys walked in about the time I was finishing.

I went to my room, and Samuel followed me, once there he closed the door.

“Nat! you’d have seen their faces! Sorry, that wasn’t our intention, but we came home and they saw you before we did.”

“I know Is not your fault, it was mine and only mine,” I said.

He was smiling. “Maybe, but what’s going to happen is our fault.” He said with a funny smirk and looked at me.

“Go elsewhere to eat your sandwiches, take your time, but once you finish, you will come back and put everything you find on your bed, nothing else. Then, come down to play video games with us. Maybe you should have a shower or something as an excuse for changing clothes.” He said, then walked to me and smacked my butt. “Have fun.”

I took my sandwiches and went to his room. of course, without anything else to do, I finished some minutes later.

Not as bad, I thought while looked the clothes that he had left on my bed.

Just my shortest skirt and a top that would show my tummy. No underwear, but after last night that seemed like plenty of cloth to cover.

I checked my hair, still a little wet, I put the clothes, went to the bathroom and splashed some water over me just to have some wet looking.

“Hey, what are you playing?”

I’ve said I sucked at video games? I do, I felt clumsy and didn’t win a game. Well, one or two, but the skirt was too short and I was sitting on the floor, I guess that the boys were a bit distracted. Does it count?

Yes, I spent with them one hour, until the twin’s friends left, and I must admit that it was funny. Video games are not my thing. But I could listen the boys talking. You can learn a lot if you listen.

That day, I learned that Richard was after a girl, and some comments made me suspect that the girl in question was Peg.

The same second the door closed, the twins began to ask me about last night. I hadn’t said a word to anyone, so either Cristina or dad had informed the family about my job at the sales evening.

They were grinning, and once I told them that I was getting some free copies from the magazine they were even more thrilled about watching the pics. We would have to wait to see those.

After the explanations, I got naked and became lucky for a while. That was until Dad, Cristina and Nicholas were back. They wanted my version about the last night events and I had to give some details again.

That time I talked about the business cards and Cristina thought that could be a good thing checking them as a familiar activity.

I took the envelope, and we made two groups, individuals, and business. Sometimes was difficult to see the difference, we put two cards on a new group called unknown.

First, we checked the business cards. The one from the magazine was the first one, and we agreed that I would have to call them and see what they wanted.

Gregg’s was next, we had put him into the business pile since we knew already what his business was about. I wanted to thank him in person for the photos, so I would call him first next Monday.

Next was an adult audiovisual production company, a long name to say that they did porn. I Immediately rejected that one. The next thought was interesting, another video production company, but they worked making video clips for singers and groups.

The last one, it only said “Artist.” The twins would try getting some more information on the internet before making a decision. We left the personal cards for a later exam, but I wasn’t interested in them.

Dinner, Tv, Shower, and bed. The rest of that Saturday was just fine.

Sunday I sent a message to Trish. I was feeling guilty for avoiding her the last Friday, she had made me feel uncomfortable for the cruel teasing she was putting on her cousin. But that wasn’t a reason to start avoiding her.

We meet at her house’s door and ran for more than one hour, then, sweating, tired and happy went home for a shower. I had offered her and Peg to come in the morning, we would be most of the time tanning at the yard, but they had family plans already and they would be out of the home.

And so we did, one hour after breakfast all the family was in the yard, Mom and I were both topless and nobody seemed to complain. The twins asked to invite Peg and Trish, and I told them that they would be out of home all day.

“So ... No neighbors?” Said Nicholas with a big smile. “What about the Martins?” Asked Dad, the Martins were our other neighbors, and older retired couple. “You know they don’t use the upper floor, the stairs are just a bigger problem day after day.” Said Cristina. “So ... Lucky?” Said Nick with a wide grin. “What the hell!” I said taking off my bikini bottoms and crawling to Nick’s hammock.

But I wasn’t the only one naked, Cristina took off her own bottoms and was looking around daring anyone to say a word against it.

Nobody did, of course.

We played with the ball, throwing it so Lucky could go and fetch. Then, sometimes I dropped it close to them, but most of the times I just kept it in my mouth so they had to pull it out.

I was observing my dad from time to time, we were not doing anything special, but sometimes we fought too much. We rolled over the floor and was impossible to stop hands going here and there.

The times I dropped the ball close to dad. He picked and threw it away, he smiled, but I could see that playing with Lucky wasn’t his thing.

I ended exhausted again and lying on the grass between the hammocks, the boys had applied sunscreen on me, and dad did the same to Cristina. I was getting a well-tanned skin with a healthy tone. I was enjoying feeling the sun all over me.

We had something quick for lunch and they fed me while I was moving from one to another, making tricks and eating whatever they offered. Then, a short nap before I became Natalia again.

“Nat! David’s dad is on the phone.” I heard Richard, I was in the bathroom so I had to hurry up and go to pick it.

“Natalia?” “Yes, it’s me.” “It’s Gregg, Sorry for calling you on Sunday, I left you my card because you seemed tired last day, but I have a proposal that can’t wait. Would be ok for your parents and you to come for a dinner next Monday or Thursday? I want to meet them and I will give you all the details.” “Uhm sure. Sorry, I was going to call you tomorrow. But that’s fine, let me ask them, Gregg.”

Our parents agreed to go on Monday. Quick decision, they were willing to meet him, and dinner was as good as any other time.

Again, I was nervous about the proposal, but at least, I would only have to wait one more day.

We had to do some general cleaning, and that took off the rest of the day until dinner.

Monday at school was normal, I was intrigued, but at least not as much as I had been the week before, whatever Gregg had in mind, couldn’t be worst but being exposed in front of a crowd.

Nicholas would stay at home with the twins, so Dad, Cristina and me headed to Gregg’s house. That time he and Lyn were at the door. I made the introductions and we headed inside. It was a bit earlier for dinner, so they gave my parents a tour around the studio.

That time, I looked for Lyn’s reaction when we stopped right in front her pussy’s photo. Nothing, no reaction at all, maybe Nancy was wrong and that wasn’t hers?

We had a good dinner with the whole family, then, at coffee time, Gregg went to business.

“The first proposal comes from David, I’m acting as a mere helper. As you know David enjoys photography as much as I do, two years ago he founded the photography club at his school, right now they are 20 students enrolled, but the first year they reached more than 40.

The problem is the equipment, most of what they have is analogic, and was already obsolete at the time the school got it. Three days ago he knew that they’ve got a grant from the education department, not much, not enough to change all the equipment, but enough to do something.

The problem, the paperwork has been slow, and the communication reached him late. The club is going to lose the grant if they don’t spend it during this month.

So we’re making a campaign, we will start with two Masterclasses, I’ve offered myself to give them, one. One, only for the club members, and a second one, open to everyone at school that wants to pay for it. The masterclass will include theory and practice. Of course on this last part is where David insisted on getting your services.

This Masterclass will be recorded and sold together with a book with the theory and the best photos taken by the students. All the money will go to the club fundings to upgrade the equipment.

This alone won’t be enough, but we think is a good start, getting more members and have some more equipment, if it works we will do more activities like this.

You won’t get big money on this, and I will make sure that you’re getting some. Also, we have a deal with Department of Education. You will get credits, and a letter thanking you for your help which could be useful for your curriculum.”

“You would help the club a lot, Natalia ... please...” Added David.

“Yes ... I don’t see a problem if I can fix my own schedule, but ... you haven’t mentioned the kind of photos ... So, I’m guessing we’re talking about what? lingerie, nude?” I said after a few seconds.

“Oh sorry, yes ... I swear I wasn’t trying to hide it, it’s going to be nude, we will work a few styles, show some techniques and give notions about how to work with live models.”

“And open to the whole school ... I think that’s something I want to talk with my brothers.” I said.

Dad and Cristina stared at me.

“I don’t know how are they going to feel if they start to see pics of me around the school. I’m sure David’s different, but the rest? I don’t while the photos are ... you know, aesthetic. But, we’re talking about their sister naked.”

I saw Cristina smiling, and Dad lifting her eyebrow.

“Ok, sure, but we would need an answer for tomorrow evening. I have a second subject, but I guess we can wait for this one. I don’t want to push you and I think you already have enough to think about.”

David and Gregg gave us some more details. Gregg would make sure that all the taken photos had some style and weren’t rude or dirty. I trusted him, of course.

The first Masterclass would be scheduled for two weeks later, on Saturday and would last the most of the day. That was the reason for the hurry, they had to make the adds and give time for people to join.

The second one would be arranged some weeks later with more time. I ended calling home and asking for my brother’s opinion, they didn’t seem to be unhappy.

“Come on, showing off our sister? we will just become the most popular guys, maybe we can sell tickets to other guys to come home and watch the real you.”

“As if...” I said, before hanging the phone and informing Gregg about the news. Dad hadn’t talked a lot, I would have to talk to him at some point, I had the feeling that he thought his opinion not worth to be expressed.

When we were leaving, Gregg handed me an envelope. “Those didn’t go to the magazine, maybe you will like them.” I smiled and hugged him.

I talked with my dad that same night.

“Dad, can we talk?” I said before going to sleep, I had put some Pj’s, I was sleeping nude except for my collar. But I thought that if I wanted to talk to him, giving a sense of normality would help. We went to my room and I closed the door.

“You haven’t talked a lot during the night.” “I had nothing to say most of the time.” “Dad, are you ok, with what is happening?” I asked, and he thought for some seconds.

“I’m happy seeing you happy, that’s the truth, but it’s difficult to understand the way you get that happiness. Cristina, or the boys, they’re not pushing you, don’t they?”

I shook my head. “Sometimes I feel the contrary, that I’m the one pushing you all for my selfishness. I know that sometimes is difficult for them, having me naked and not ... You know what I mean, don’t you? They’re boys and I’m a girl, one that is naked more than not.”

“I’m not hearing any complaints from them.” He said, and I giggled. “I guess not. But you?” “As I’ve said, you’re happy, I’m happy.” He sentenced. “Maybe you should spend some time alone with Lucky, and then, I can try explaining you my feelings, even when I’m still trying to learn them.” He smiled and stroked my head. “Step by step, ok? I’m trying to get used.” “Sure. Sorry, I was just pushing you again.” “It’s fine, how’re things going at school with all those changes?” He asked, maybe trying to change the subject. “Good, don’t worry, my grades are same as always. And, it’s a slow process, but I feel like I’m finally making friends.” “You? Friends? no!!” He joked we both laughed, the conversation was longer, we talked about more things, and then he left me on the bed.

I checked the envelope.

Holy shit! 5 photos, all of them of my face while I was having my orgasm when Mark was removing the damn snake.

I hadn’t really closed my eyes, but I couldn’t remember seeing a thing. Maybe my brain had better things process than images sent by my eyes.

My eyes seemed bright, almost as if I was crying, but I wasn’t, all my face was flushed, my hair had a wet look.

I hadn’t realized that maybe I had been sweating during the event. Maybe the make-up girl had done something...

So, that’s what they see when I cum ... I thought. I left the pics in my drawer, took off my Pj’s and slept tight.

A week without incidents, I asked Dad to call the magazine, I wanted him to feel part of this, to take decisions, they talked about some kind of performance, but my dad wasn’t sure about the whole thing.

I suggested to talk with Gregg and see what information he could get. He had made business with them before, and maybe he knew someone.

Gregg sent me a print of the advertisement that would be at the twins school announcing the MasterClass, The nude me was there, but nothing was shown, neither my face or any private bits.

He had used one of the pics he had taken on our first photo shoot. I found funny to find right under Gregg’s name, mine. “Nat.” We had agreed to use that. My first suggestion had been ‘Lucky’, but Cristina thought that while was a good name for a dog, put in a girl, sound a bit slutty.

Saturday I had convinced the boys into going to the mall. Cristine and dad would be at home, spend some time with each other, and maybe, dad would take care of the yard.

Since last weekend I had been thinking about something. So when we were at the mall, I handed 500 to each one of them. They opened my eyes wide. “What’s this?”

Part of the money I did last Friday, I thought would be cool if you guys could get some stuff. Like that sneakers Samuel is asking for, maybe Richard wants to keep the money and treat some girl to a nice dinner or whatever.”

I said, and that last sentence was straight to Richard. About that time I was sure he was after Peg. They thanked me and Samuel got his sneakers. Richard got the same model.

I smiled, one month ago they were in the phase of trying to be different from the other. Maybe Lucky was helping to keep them together.

Nicholas saved it for a Photo camera.

“Hey! We’ve got the model ... We need the equipment.” He grinned.

We headed to Mark and Laura’s shop, they had told me to go there and check for something I liked. And going with my brothers could be fun. The shop was always empty, and going with them shouldn’t be a problem.

We stepped in, the place was again in its normal mode, a few things exposed. Laura walked out from the back room and smiled when she saw me.

“Natalia!” I smiled and kissed her, Mark showed up and I made the introductions. “So, what we can do for you?” They asked. “I don’t know ... I wanted them to chose something for me. Do you think you could show them something interesting?”

“Only if I’ve had a sister like yours!” Said Mark with a grin.

After a while, he was back with some stuff.

“Still without much stock, we’re busy with the orders, but we’re doing a few things on our own and trying new ideas. Do you mind if I take some pics while you try them? Only details, you know, no face.” I nodded, of course.

They had been working on smaller things, not whole outfits, but accessories. I let the guys pick, and they handed me a collar. A beautiful one.

Black leather. But on the surface, thin metal strips embedded in a series of waves. The metal, which I was unable to identify, seemed to change color according to the light it got. Even the buckle was amazing on its own, carved with the same wavey design.

“You can show my face on those ones if you want, at least I’m not showing a single bit,” I said once Mark had his reflex ready.

They showed me a pair of panties, I squirmed. The evil snake was back. Laura helped me into them, while Mark showed the boys their workshop.

They had done also a matching bra, I tried both pieces at a time, and they took some more pics.

My brothers seemed to like the pieces. And loved them once they realized the effects that snake had on me. I liked them, but I doubted there would be a right moment to wear those, I hadn’t worn the two outfits I had since I got them. I knew that the same would happen with those panties.

I tried some more pieces, mostly jewelry, the boys insisted on putting a pair of nipple clamps themselves. I could see Laura’s face, curiosity, but not only that. What kind of sister let her brothers do such things?

At the end. The boys choose the collar and I was happy with their decision. I could wear it at all times, even at school.

I asked to pay for it, but Mark and Laura insisted on giving it to me. After saying goodbye, I treated the boys with Chinese food and we went back home.

I was in my full Lucky mode when someone rang the door.

“Hello, sorry for coming without warning, but we wanted to talk with Natalia.” “Uh, yes, of course, she’s in the shower,” Cristina said out loud so I could hear her.

I recognized our neighbor’s voices, Trish aunts.

I ran to my room, then realized that Cristina said that I was in the shower. I heard Cristina letting me know ‘officially’ that our neighbors were there. I stepped into the shower and spent just three seconds under the water, then dried and clothed, went to the living room, using a towel as If I was still drying my hair.

“Hi ... do you need something?” I asked walking to them.

Cristina had served some coffee, and we sat at the kitchen’s table.

“William needs a tutor, and as far as we know you’ve always been a good student, Trish says that you’re the best of your class if not of the school. So we were wondering if you’d be interesting on some tutoring job.”

“Well, yes, I guess I could find some time...” Ok, the last thing I wanted was to spend time with that boy, but, what you can do when your neighbors come to you for help? “Ok great! 20 per hour seems fair to you?” Really? I had recently got 5.000 for four hours! Of course, tutoring wouldn’t require being naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.