I'm Lucky
Wild Lucky

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

Wednesdays were the only day I was free after school, so that day Nicholas and I headed back home together.

“Today I’ll bring some friends for dinner, you’ll be serving us.” He said while I opened my eyes wide. “What?” I asked.

“I’ve told them that we made a bet and you lost, so serving us this evening will be part of the bet.” Kinky images began to run through my head, one thing was two boys I didn’t know and I would probably never meet again, another thing was Nicholas friends, we went to the same school, we crossed paths there.

I nodded silently, it wasn’t my place to argue.

But we have some time before they come, and I want to see you in the bikini we got for you.

I blushed, we were still on the bus, some other students used that same line, I looked around but nobody seemed to have heard us. Nicholas was waiting for an answer.

“Y ... Yes, sure.”

He told me what the plan would be, his friends would bring some food, and I would be in charge of serving the dishes, making sure everyone had something for drink, and provide entertainment. That last part scared me a lot but didn’t ask anymore.

Once at home, he sent me straight to put my bikini. I heard the twins coming home while I was still in my room, in front of the mirror. I had a problem, my pubes, I just trimmed them enough to fit inside my usual swimsuit.

That bikini was ... tiny, I was afraid of the thin stripe getting stuck between my pussy lips. That was alreaddy happening on my back, where my buttocks were totally exposed, but at least, I hoped to keep my pussy covered.

Maybe I was worrying too much, I would wear it in front of my brothers, and they had seen and touched everything already. Yes, I would have to do a full shave.

I went to the bathroom and used the trimmer first, then, once it was short enough I used the razor to remove any bit of hair. Nicholas knocked the door, but I stopped him from getting in.

That would have been too much, even for that week. He respected my privacy, a thing that, to be fair I had given them the right of doing or not.

20 minutes later a rather uncomfy Nat walked out where her brothers were already at the pool.

“Woah! Nat, you look gorgeous!” “This thing just gets stuck everywhere!” I said adjusting once again the different strips so they covered what they were supposed to cover. Not much at all.

Sometimes, wearing some kind of clothes makes you feel more naked than just not wearing them. That bikini was like that.

They made me turn around a few times for them. Richard walked until he was in front of me and looked down to my bottoms. With one finger moved the strap aside, exposing my recently shaved genitals.

“Guys, you gotta watch this!” He said, and in no time the other two were watching my hairless kitty. “I had no option! with this thing, all I had was at sight.” They nodded in agreement to my words. “Looks really nice Nat.” They said, and Richard moved the strap back to its place. I served some drinks for everyone and we stood in the pool for about one hour.

The twins had a shower and came back dressed. “Ok, we’re leaving now, Tim’s dad will take us home around 10,” They said, before leaving.

“Ok lucky, let’s bath you before my guests arrive,” Nicholas said with a grin.

He carefully washed my body, that time I squirmed feeling his hand on my recently shaved area. It was sensitive, and no, it didn’t hurt, but my body began to react. When he saw it, he took one of my nipples with his fingers and squeezed it gently.

“Look, Lucky is in heat.” He said joking, I blushed more if possible. He teased me a bit more, and after washing and drying we went to my room where he began to chose the clothes I would be wearing that evening.

Some make-up would be great, he said. He picked each one of the pieces.

One of the dresses I had brought with Martha, the top part was all lacy, turtleneck and long sleeves then, it evolved into a tube skirt, which was a double layer, satin skirt under a more lacy cloth.

He also picked a pair of white heels and surprised me with a new collar, all white. Nothing else. I would not wear any underwear, I was afraid about the top, that lacy thing would make my breasts visible?

I dressed right there and looked myself in the mirror.

I was looking and feeling sexy, and the lacy pattern somehow covered my breasts but made clear that I was not wearing any bra. Nick suggested some light makeup and I spent the next half an hour applying it.

Nick was changing clothes when the doorbell rang.

“Go open Nat, make sure they feel comfortable.”

Damn! I expected to have a passive role that night, but instead, at least until Nick would appear I would have to take the action in my hands. I had a last look at the mirror and went to the door.

“Good evening Allan,” I said after opening the door, Allan was one of Nicholas best friends, he was a nice guy, but a bit shy. I leaned and kissed his cheek, and then, left him in.

“Hi, Natalia. I’m the first one?”

He said once he walked into the living room.

“Yes, Nick will be ready soon, do you want a drink?” “Yes, please, and I’ve got this.” He said, handing me a bag with some food.

“Thank you, please, make yourself at home.”

I tried to remember what he used to drink, he had been at home plenty of times, I think he was into Iced tea, so I took one can and poured the content into a glass before handing it to him. I had caught him watching my back while I was at the fridge. I smiled.

“If I’m not wrong that’s what you usually drink.”

He nodded and took the glass on his hands, his eyes moving from my breasts to my eyes. “Yes, Thank you.”

I offered him a seat, and I did the same close to him. I wasn’t used to trivial chat, so I asked about something I knew. “So, how are your classes going?” I crossed my legs like the good girl I was supposed to be.

“Good, well, I’m having some trouble and chemistry, but good enough, what about you?”

The doorbell rang again. “Excuse me,” I said before going to open the door.

Oscar and Jonathan.

They both stared at me for a while before saying hi. Jonathan hugged me, he was like that, and Oscar accepted my kiss.

“So, you’re going to be our maid?” He asked teasing me. Yes, usually I would hate the situation, but that week was different. “Yes, Sir, I’m to serve you,”I said, and saw them getting pale. Jonathan laughed. “Ok, I deserved it.”

That’s when Nicholas appeared, he was ... he looked great!

“Nick! you didn’t tell a word about the formal dress!” Said Jonathan, and the two others agreed. Yes, he had put his best suit, even a tie.

“Well, since our servant chose such a beautiful outfit I had to follow her.” I blushed at the word servant, he said that word looking at me.

“Thank you, Sir, would you like a drink?” I said, looking also to his friends.

I began to set-up the table, Nick told me that one more visit was expected, so we would be 6 in total. They offered to help, but I declined, saying that it was my work as a servant. I think they blushed, anyway, they sat down in the living room while I was in the kitchen seeing the different food and getting it ready to be served.

The last visit was Erik, I opened the door for him and offered a drink, then asked when they wanted dinner to be served. I was acting again, another role to add. Nick smiled at me each time I acted like a humble servant, while the rest, tried to stare from time to time without being seen.

7:30 and I had everything ready. Sooner than our usual time, but the twins would be back at 10, and that gave not much time to have a relaxed dinner.

I warmed the things had to be served warm, and put everything on different trays.

One by one, I asked what they wanted and served the portions for them, then, after another round of drinks I sat down to eat with them.

Nothing that 5 guys full attention to feel pretty, and that’s exactly what was getting.

It was unusual for me to stay, usually, when any of my brothers had friends I was in my room. That time was different, I was there with them, smiling, answering their questions and even trying to engage in conversation.

Each time one tried to get more food I went there and served him. Each time I saw an empty glass went to refill, about one hour later we had finished. I asked them if wanted coffee or tea and told them to go to the living room.

Nick put some music, and I served the hot drinks, I had tea for myself and sat down. I noticed the blanket I used as lucky on the floor and blushed lightly. Nick went to the kitchen and called me.

Go to your room and look for a note at your desk, read it and act accordingly.

He was smiling and patted my butt. I nodded and went into my room, I found some clothes on my bed but went to my desk to find the note.

Remember, this is a bet for them, and I’m sure they will not talk about whatever happens, and even if they talk, who would trust them?

Read everything before doing nothing.

Once you finish, make your choice. If you want to follow my orders, put the clothes you will find in the bed. Everything, no more no less.

Go back to the living room.

If you are wearing the right clothes, I will know you’re in and put the music.

The song lasts 3 minutes and 22 seconds minutes, and you have to dance until the end.

My orders are to make a striptease until you’re only wearing the thong.

I stopped and gasped, that was for real? Was he crazy? Yes, he was, there’s no way I would do that, but the idea ... Yes was exciting, but dangerous. I shook my head and continued reading.

Each extra piece you are wearing when the song ends will mean 5 smacks on your butt once they leave. If you don’t even change and dance, then you get 10 extra smacks.

And the note ended like that. I went to the bed and checked the clothes, it was my old school uniform, not so old since I had stopped using it one year ago, it also had the white lingerie set and a thong. so panties and thong, he wanted me to even take off my panties.

In total 9 pieces, counting the tie he had added and had the knot already done.

I began to change, I didn’t know if I would make the striptease or not. I was worried even for the dance, I liked music, sometimes I danced alone, but that was different. I wouldn’t be alone.

I took off all my clothes, even the collar, and began to put the new ones. Each piece I was adding was making me more and more nervous. Would I be brave enough to do that?

I finished with all the clothes and looked myself in the mirror. I loved that uniform ... Then I read the note again to be sure I had read it well. I had.

I walked while my legs were trembling and stepped into the living room. Nich was waiting for me, and once he saw me smiled.

“Ok guys, I need help to move a few things.”

They began to move some of the furniture, in the process they saw me, some blinked their eyes, another opened their mouths.

Soon there was an empty area and the seats were placed around it. Nick placed a few spotlights pointing to the empty area and asked them to sit.

“I need your phones now.” The boys looked at him, and after some seconds of doubts they handed their phones to my brother, he put them on a table and turned off the lights.

The only lights were the spotlights and pointed straight to the place I would be dancing.

He came and held my hand, helping me into the area. I looked around, with the lights I couldn’t see clearly, that was good, maybe I could just guess that I was alone.

Nick walked to the stereo and put the song. I blushed when I realized which song it was. After 15 seconds he stopped.

I’m a slave 4 u, from Britney Spears, it was an old song, but I had heard it from time to time, that time, the mention of the slave thing made me tingle.

Nick took the remote and sat down. I was alone. He looked at me and nodded. I breathed deep and nodded.

The music began, I was imagining that I was alone, in my room, and started to move as I would usually do. Trying to be sexy, but totally unsure about the results.

The song was running, I knew I would have to start at some point, so I loosened the tie and undid the first of my shirt buttons. They were in the shadows, but I could feel their eyes on me.

Another button, and then, removed the tie over my head and threw it to one of the shadows, I went down bending my knees while keeping my legs open, it was fast, and I was sure they had a glimpse of the white panties I was wearing. The shoes hadn’t lace, so I kicked one after another on a couple of movements, I was ending with the “easy clothes.” Only the socks, and after those...

I pulled one of my socks down to my ankles and moved up again twirling around for a second, then bending my waist I felt the length of my leg with my hand to reach the second one and pull it down as I had done with the other.

Taking off your socks while you’re trying to be sexy is difficult. I walked forward and placed my left foot on Oscar’s leg. He didn’t move, I had to look straight to my sock before he got the idea. He took it with both hands, and I pulled my foot out.

After some more dancing did the same with Allan and the other sock.

At that moment I had two options, keep dancing like I was, or just keep going. The song would last another minute or so.

I turned around, moved my hands to my back, and pulled the skirt zipper down, it was still locked, and I wasn’t sure yet about what to do. At least I could undo some of the shirt’s lower buttons, and I did it until only one was holding it closed.

It’s only a bra ... I told to myself and turned around, grabbing both sides of my shirt and pulling until the button jumped into the air. Turned around again, and slowly pulled down the shirt showing my shoulders at first, then my back, finally, the shirt was on the floor, and I was dancing showing them my back.

I turned around, covering the bra with my arms for a while, and then, just let them see it. I went down again, same as before, bending knees but keeping them open, once down, I released the only skirt button, and when I moved up, the skirt didn’t follow. I stepped out one foot and kicked the skirt with the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.