I'm Lucky
You were cool, Nat!

Copyright© 2018 by Barely Sofia

You were cool, Nat!

I think you could call our family as a complicated one, first, I know my brothers since I was 4 and they were 2 and 7, our parents were neighbors at that time, then, their father died. My father got an affair with their mother, and mine left.

In the end, my father and their mom got married and began a new life together.

When we were young I used to spend plenty of time at our neighbor’s house, they had a better yard and a swimming pool, and that ... that made a big difference.

Their older brother used to boss us around all day, for me he was an adult, even when he was only three years older, and respecting him was something natural.

We spent plenty of time together, at the pool, or just playing plenty of games, sometimes Nicholas, that is my older neighbor’s name was the teacher and the rest were his students, sometimes we played families, this last one included a family dog.

I loved that role, but the twins always insisted that I had to be the mom, but I never liked taking any authority role, on the contrary, I was more than glad of letting this role on their hands while I played being a pet, a kid or a naughty student. I was a natural at those.

Things were never naughty, yes, Nicholas would spank us as a teacher from time to time. We were kids, our parents bathed all of us together when needed and nobody seemed to have a problem. We had plenty of fun.

I was 11 when Nicholas began to babysat me, not that it was needed, I mean, my parents knew that they could send me to the neighbor’s place anytime and I would be more than happy. But, it was my parent’s idea to have him babysitting me, that way, he could earn some money, and learn about responsibility.

That was fine, I enjoyed being with him, for me he was something cool, older, and you know, cute.

I think I developed a little crush on him at that age, he never noticed or if he did, kept it secret. I’m sure I made things difficult for him, willing to catch his attention I often acted brattily.

He had stopped playing with us during that last year, and I think that that was the reason for me to enjoy so much his company. I missed him in our games.

He threatened with spanking me plenty of times, but I never got more than a smack or two, and not without a reason, I’m sure that if it had been with my dad or mom instead, I would have got a full spanking.

I think that during that year, was the last time I played family with the twins, without Nicholas, who had been gradually spending more and more time with his friends than with us, the family game hadn’t sense anymore.

I always asked to be the family dog, and that left them with the mom and dad role, something they didn’t like at all. From that point, my visits to their house were more and more sporadic.

Nicholas still babysat me for a couple of years more, my crush on him was a past thing, and by that time, I wanted to be like mom.

A great professional, that’s why I put my focus in my studies and nothing else. I was about 14 when my neighbor’s dad passed away, he had been sick for a while, and at the end, cancer took him away from his family.

That shocked us all, you know people die, but it’s different when you know the person when you’ve been raised by him as much as by your own parents. I had my studies and family, but the boys and Nicholas in special had a hard time.

At school I was called princess, but not in a good way. An A class student, best one at studies and at sports, and member of three clubs. For everyone I was only trying to make myself interesting, rejecting any dating proposal without blinking.

Of course, the real reason was that I had a target.

I would become a businesswoman like mom, and that mean getting awesome results at school and then at college. I had my future planned until the age of 30. Friends, dates, and boyfriends were not a part of the plan.

What I didn’t know was that my family was not as happy as you could think.

Mom, totally focused on her career had lost her sense of family and she was spending more and more time on business traveling than in our house.

Dad, on his side, he was comforting our neighbor and getting some comfort himself.

Things exploded one year later, Mom and Dad got divorced. I blamed Dad, I admired Mom, she was my heroine, a living model. Dad was just Dad ... The one who had broken the marriage and our family.

My world crashed when I told mom that I wanted to live with her and she said no. She had her own life planned, and being a single mom, wasn’t part of it neither.

I found myself alone, I hated my Dad, Mom didn’t want me with her. I had no friends, and my neighbors, of course, were not the solution. I saw them as part of the problem, their Mom had seduced my Dad, at least, from my point of view.

The only thing I had, was school, and that became my obsession.

One year later, our families officially joined, and I found myself with three brothers, the ones that had been my neighbors, we had dreamed about living together plenty of times when we were young, but then the reality was different.

We had changed, each one of its own way, Nicholas, well he had lost control of his life when his father had died. For some time had problems at school and even a few incidents with the law.

He had managed to step out and was doing better, but he was different from the guy I had known.

The twins, they were 14 and felt the need to show that they were different to each other, also, dad and I moved us to their house, which to their ears must sound like an invasion.

The only thing that tamed them was that they were discovering sex and were curious about female forms, and for that purpose, having a sister was not that bad.

I never cared too much about clothes. At home, I tend to be casual, to the point that my stepmother had to remind me from time to time to close an extra button of my pj’s top or at least to wear a bra underneath if I had been too focused into my books to mind about it.

My brothers brought friends at home often, the three of them, I would often feel their eyes on me at any chance, but that gave me the perfect excuse to close myself in my room and study.

If it was the family only, my dad wouldn’t allow me to stay in my room, he wanted me to be part of the family, but with my brother’s friends there, he never had an objection.

We were still getting used to being a family when our parents left us for their honeymoon, only one week.

They left me in charge, Nicholas was the older, but somehow, our parents considered me the best suited to be the authority role.

Of course, I hated the idea, my tests were close, and I had plans to study as much time as I could. Being in charge would mean having that time considerably reduced.

You could think that the situation would make Nicholas mad. Not having the authority when he was the older one. Not at all, he was happy, he was 18 already and had his own plans that included parties, friends and at least one girl.

The twins asked to bring friends at home during the weekend. I thought that it would be a good idea, if they were with friends, I would be free for my studies, our parents left us some money, so we could order some pizza an I would not even need to cook.

When their friends arrived, it was a sunny Saturday, I had gone running first time in the morning and Nicholas was still at the bed.

I left them in the garden with the premise of not bothering me unless it was for a real emergency, and went to my room.

I was focused on my books when someone rushed into my room.

“Brad is drowning!” Samuel was there, out of breath.

I could barely remember them asking me to use the swimming pool, big mistake! I should never leave them there on their own. I jumped and ran out to the garden, there, the boys were around the swimming pool, one boy was on the water, face down, why in the hell no one was trying to help him!.

I jumped into the water and reached the boy, he seemed unconscious, I had to drag him out and checked him. He wasn’t breathing, but I could feel his pulse.

Luckily, one of my extracurricular activities had been first aids, so I tilted his head back lifting his chin and began with the CPR. I did the process twice until I noticed he had his eyes opened and was smiling.

All of them began to laugh and I felt as much stupid and mad. “Funny, very funny guys! you almost cause me a heart attack!” I said standing and stomping my feet furious.

I looked at them. “Everyone inside, now! the swimming pool is closed!” I yelled, and they went inside myself.

I was heading to the bathroom when I almost stumbled with Nicholas. He looked at me from head to toes.

“What in the hell happened?” He asked while yawning.

“Ask the little bastards!” I said getting into the bathroom and locking the door.

“Hey! I was about using it.”

“Use the master one!”

I picked the towel and watched myself into the mirror. That was great! I had given those boys a show, I had worn a t-shirt and a pair of thin shorts, with those clothes all wet, my breasts were clearly visible through the clothes since I had no bra, my panties were also in sight, but that didn’t worry me that much.

I had a shower, wrapped me in a towel and went to my room to get changed. Still furious I went down, they were playing a video-game as if nothing.

“Richard and Samuel, we need to talk!”

I said, they came, and we headed into my room.

“Do you think that was funny?” I said after closing the door.

They looked at each other and shook their faces, and it was obvious that they were trying to hide their laughs.

“I hope you enjoyed it because I’m going to ground you for the rest of the week. The only reason I’m not sending your friends back home is that I’m not in the mood of giving explanations to their parents.”

“Come on Nat! It was only a joke!”

“A joke? I wasn’t joking when I said that I had almost a heart attack, your silly game made my heart race, I did CPR to a boy that wasn’t in need. You don’t know how dangerous is that! I could have broken him a rib. Also, you made my clo ... Forget it, I think those are enough reasons to ground you. If you don’t agree, then call mom and dad and see what they think!”

They were about complaining again but I hushed and sent them back to the living room. My plans for a Saturday of studying alone had been sent to the garbage. I took my books and went with the kids I would use the kitchen’s table to keep an eye on them.

At lunchtime, we ordered pizzas as planned and Nicholas joined us, he did a few jokes about the whole thing, but once he saw that I wasn’t laughing at all shook his head.

“You were cool Nat, what happened?” He asked mocking me.

“Plenty of things happened, Nicholas, only that you don’t seem to notice, we’re not kids anymore, even when you act like a bratty one.”

The table was silent, the twins and their friends were looking to each other.

“Nicholas looked at me. “I could give you the spanking you seemed to be desperately looking for years ago, Nat.” He said, bitting a piece of pizza.

That comment made me feel embarrassed enough to make me blush and stand up from the table.

“Try it! If you do it you’ll be in charge! if you don’t you will do as I say for the rest of the week, and that means, taking care of your brothers!”

He was eating calmed. “I’m not interested in being in charge, Nat, I’m good, and you’re doing great.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t make fun! I’m neither interested! I hate being in charge and I never asked for it, I never asked for your mom and my dad to...” I stopped, feeling I was going too far. “I just want to go to my room and study!”

Nicholas looked at me. “Yeah, that’s your problem ... You can’t even remember how to have fun, not anymore.”

“Yes Lucky, that’s right! you were fun, now you’re ... like an old lady!” Said one of the twins.

Lucky, that was the name they used when we played family and I was a dog. Those memories came to my mind making me feel embarrassed, but at the same time a bit jealous of the past me.

“I’m not ... I mean, I have targets to reach, something that no one else in this loser’s house seems to have.”

That seemed to had an effect in Nicholas, but also into the twins.

“So ... for you, we’re losers, aren’t we?” I shook my head. “That’s not...”

“Yes, that is ... don’t hide it, Nat.” I sat down in my chair.

“Ok, I accept, but under my own conditions.” He said after a while. I looked at him shocked. “What?”

“I will be in charge, before or after spanking you, you chose that, but don’t expect to do as you want, because if I’m in charge you’ll be expected to obey, and if that means to play with us, then you will.”

“You’re crazy! I won’t let you spank me!”

“Are you sure?” He said with a shrug.

“You would be freed from responsibility, treated as a little girl, or if you prefer, as a dog ... just what you always wanted.” He was serious about it, I couldn’t believe it.

I looked around all the kids were silent and shocked, different expressions but all had something in common, they were excited.

“Nat, when was the last time you had fun? The last time you weren’t worried about tests, homework and those things. Want to know something? Getting good results is good, but you’re forgetting everything else, you’re wasting your life.”

“I ... I’m not wasting it! I’ve my targets, I know what I want and I’m not losing my time getting it. You’re the one wasting your time while running into a mediocre life.”

“So ... you always talk about your targets, but never told about them, so, Nat, what’s your target in life?”

“I want to be like M...” I got silent.

Like mom ... that was what I was about to say. That had been my target ... long time ago. But ... mom, she had left me, she never fought for our family, I wanted to be like her? Really?

I had been ignoring everything else around me, not having friends, not dating, to be like her?” I began to cry, as my whole world crumbled under me.

I felt someone hugging me, when I looked I found my three brothers around me, nobody else. Their friends? Who knows.

“Hey, is ok Nat, I was joking and I went too far, I’m sorry...” I heard Nicholas.

“Yes, we’re sorry for the joke, we were stupid...” The twins apologized.

I trusted the twins, but not Nicholas, he had been talking seriously.

“What I’m going to do now? just ... forget about everything I’ve been working for?”

“Maybe ... maybe not, It’s good to have long-term targets, but you’ve been working to get ready for your life, don’t you?”

I nodded.

“Your life started 16 years ago Nat, once you finish your studies you will be what... 21? 22? that’s a quarter of the average life, so, try having fun while you work for your future.”

That made sense. Didn’t help, but made plenty of sense. “So, what are your plans?” I asked.

“Mine? well, I’m going to be a graphic designer, maybe have a family, but ... I will enjoy the process as much as the results.”

“And we’re putting a pet’s clinic, I’m going to be a vet, and Richard will be the trainer.”

I smiled at them, but I was worried. “What about me?”

“You could be a model!” I heard and saw one of the twin’s friends opening the fridge and grabbing a drink.

I blushed. “Thank you ... I guess.”

“I’m talking seriously! my father is a photographer, he works for some magazines, and some of the chicks he works look like shit compared to you.”

I smiled at the idea, would be ironic, my mother had always blamed the women she saw at magazines, she said that using their bodies like that was degrading.

I saw him leaving. “Not a bad idea, but you don’t have to make a decision right now, your grades will allow you to study anything you want, so, just take your time,” Nicholas said

I don’t know what happened to my mind. “I accept,” I said. Somehow, saying those words made me happier than I could remember being.

“You accept what?” Nicholas asked.

“Everything ... the spanking, being lucky the dog obeying you, being your fucking slave if you want a name, I don’t even want to know the conditions, from now on you all have full authority. I don’t want to have even vote. I just want to stop thinking for a while.”

Their eyes went big looking at me.

“Go straight to the swimming pool, jump into the water and come back here,” Samuel said.

“But...” I began, but that was their test, to know if I was serious, hell I was serious, I was totally serious. That was going to be my target, for one week, I would not think.

“Yes Sir,” I said and went straight outside, there, I found the boys playing with a ball, without a word, I jumped into the water and swam to the opposite side, then, as if nothing I walked in.

I noticed that I was wetting the floor, my clothes were probably seen through. I didn’t care. I stood in front of them.

Their eyes were on me. I looked down, I was right, my shirt went totally seen through, you could even see my nipples pushing the wet cloth. That made my will even stronger, and I stood there, not even trying to cover me.

“Ok then, since you’re sure about it ... bend over the table.” Said Nicholas, damn he was going to spank me for real, I was excited and confused, maybe next morning I would regret everything, but not yet. I bent over as told, I had a case of pizza under me, I didn’t care again, put my chest over it feeling the warm cheese right on my breasts.

“Last chance Nat, if I seal this with my hand, you’ll be ours until mom and dad are back.”

I didn’t move a muscle. “Ok” I heard, and a pair of hands pulled my shorts and panties down to my knees.

I had to fight the urge to cover me, but I knew that it was still part of the test. Didn’t take long before I felt the first smack, then the second, at five, he stopped, and I thought it was over.

“Next.” I heard him saying.

I looked back, and saw Samuel on my back, ready to give me for extra smacks. After him, Richard did the same.

“Ok, you can stand, Nat,” Said Nicholas, and I did just that, I stood up, with my panties still down my knees. If they were planning to catch me doing something wrong, they were wrong.

I was aware that if any of the boys came for a drink, they would find me just like that, with my naked butt facing the yard’s door, somehow, that made me smile. What would they think? how would they react? whatever happened, wouldn’t be my fault, I was just following orders.

“To your room, change into your cutest bikini and come back, we will wait for you outside.” Said Nicholas, I walked out, my panties finally felt down to my ankles, and I stepped out as I walked leaving them right there on the floor.

On my room, my shirt was a mess, cheese, tomato, and mushrooms. It seemed more a four seasons pizza than a shirt. I took it off and looked the bikinis I had.

I had plenty of one piece swimsuits, I used them for my swimming classes, but bikinis? Not that much, one that my step mom got me once we moved there, and an old one that I doubted it would fit me anymore. I picked the first one, it was a sea blue one, with a strap that went around my neck and one hook at the back. Not awesome, but it was the best I had.

With that, I went down and outside to the swimming pool where everyone was hanging. “Now, relax,” Samuel said pointing one of the hammocks we had.

I was not used to just lie and do nothing. Just lying there, feeling the sun while some of the boys played in the water and some others lied on hammocks. I was dozed when I felt a shadow over me.

“Turn around.” Said Richard, with some sun lotion on his hands, I shrugged and did as told, he knelt over me and began to rub my back with the lotion, I was relaxed, the sun was great, having my back massaged was good too.

Maybe, that week was going to be a good idea after all.

He covered all my exposed skin with lotion and then left, not without giving me a smack right on my butt. I didn’t react at all at least, no more than to say “Thank you.”

The truth? I was feeling great, just think about it, imagine that you don’t have to make a decision. Don’t have to think about the future and the consequences, someone else does that for you.

Of course, I couldn’t live like that, but one week? Yeah!, I knew that my brothers would test me a few more times, then, once they realized that I was serious, everything should be fine.

A couple of hours later the twin’s friends left and we were back alone, we went back inside, the kitchen’s table was still a mess, the books I had been working with were at the counter, I smiled and went to the couch.

“Nat, you’ve rested enough, go to your room take all your books and take them into mine you won’t be using them for the rest of the week,” Nicholas said, I looked at him.

I guess that was the bad part about not having a word, you have to do things when others think is the right moment.

I shrugged and went to do as told, taking all my school books, homework, notes, everything, and left them piled on his bed, then went back to the living room and waited.

I was still wearing my bikini, but that was fine. Richard came to me with a grin on his face.

“Lucky, sit down!” He ordered, I yawned and moved to the floor, sitting as a dog. He showed me something, it was a dog collar, where in the hell he had got that was the question in my mind. He attached it to me.

“Unless we go out you’re our pet, ok?”

I nodded silently. He sat down on the couch I had been using. “Give me your paw.” I lifted my hand and put it on his. “Good girl, he said and patted my head.

“Now, lie down.” he was asking me to do tricks, then, each time he corrected me if he thought something was wrong before going to the next.

He stroked my hair, rubbed my back or smacked my butt, depending on how good or how bad I was working. Everything was simple and clear, I had to crawl next to him, stop when he gave the order and keep going when he released me. I was in good shape, but that was different to any exercise I had been doing and after one hour I was exhausted.

While Richard was playing with me the other two made shower turns, then, they came back and Richard did the same, then, they all were looking at me.

“She needs a bath too.” Said Samuel in a teasing tone. “Yes, she does.” The other two agreed. Another test, I thought. They were trying to make me step back.

I didn’t complain, I didn’t know what they were planning, but I was pretty sure that they wouldn’t go too far, even when we were not blood-related, he had been raised together, so...

They took me into the bathroom and made me step into the tube, I was still on my fours.

I was sure, they were thinking how much would I get before being myself again. Nicholas took the soap, poured some on his hands and he started to soap me, still with my bikini, but he was no careful trying to avoid any areas. I felt his hands on the back of my bikini top but stopped there. Seeing that I wasn’t reacting, he unhooked it and pulled it out of my head.

The smirk on their faces vanished. They just realized what they had done, I was wearing only my bikini bottoms. Not accidentally, they had done it and I hadn’t done anything to stop that from happening.

Nicholas went back to soaping me, he reached my breasts and did a few rubs before moving to another area. Next, my bottoms went down.

That time without hesitation he pulled them down and did another quick cleaning into my lower areas. I got thrilled feeling a hand, a different than my doctor’s, or my own ones there, even when I was only for some seconds.

He made me crawl out of the tub and the twins received me with towels, four hands used those to get me dry.

“Ok, ready!” Richard said, and I felt a smack on my naked butt. I was sure that once they had tested me, they would make me dress something again, but instead, we went back to the living room where they placed a folded blanket on the floor.

“This is your place.” Said Richard, they sat down into the sofa, and I lied on my blankets, it was difficult to believe that I was there, naked and lying on the floor with my brothers around, but I was.

I think we were testing each other, to see who was going to stop the game, but I had gone that far already, and one thing was on my mind, that wasn’t as bad as one would think.

We were watching Game of Thrones, I had heard a lot about it, but never seen it, I knew that my brothers loved it, but I never had time.

Not until that same moment, but being a dog, I had nothing else to do, and enjoyed it, even when I was unable to understand most of it. I could have asked some questions, but I thought that a dog would never ask, and I didn’t.

They began to talk about dinner, we still had some pizza, and that should be enough, they put the leftovers in the oven, and once ready sat down to eat it.

“Lucky, come sit!” Said, Richard. I had been rolled on the blanket, and that made me feel less exposed. They had seen me naked already, Nicholas had felt my body while he was washing me, but, then, that was different. Sitting, as a dog was exposing. I would have to kneel down, my knees spread enough so my both hands could stay between them.

Richard was there, showing me a slice of pizza.

“Here, girl!” He said, making me blush deeper. Another test? I doubted, but ... they had been playing fair till then, and I wasn’t to be the one to stop.

I moved and crawled to him, sitting down into the right pose. He smiled and placed the slice of pizza close to my mouth.

I opened my mouth, bit some and pulled back feeling the cheese stretching. Eating pizza without hands is messy, cheese in my mouth, and bits of meat and vegetables ended over me and on the floor, bite by bite, Richard fed me with three slices while he ate some portions himself.

I felt his eyes on me from time to time, I think that it was unavoidable, I wondered, if being on his same situation, I mean, having a boy naked and exposed right in front of me, I would have done the same.

To be fair, yes, he watched me, but he managed to do it in a way that didn’t make things too bad for me.

Then, he took a napkin and wiped all the food remains out of my body, a difficult task since I had bits here and there. He smiled and stroked my head before sending me back to my blanket.

Samuel and Nicholas also gave me some more pizza, but only once they had finished, and they gave me only the bread base, but not for free, since each one asked me to do a few of the tricks Richard had taught me.

Doing doggy tricks in the nude is totally different, dressed, you don’t notice how exposing are the poses and actions you do.

Lying on your back, for example, doesn’t leave anything to the imagination, you are there, showing your tummy, with your legs completely flexed. Yeah, as I said, you can’t hide a single thing on that pose.

But ... being a dog meant things like that, of course, a pair of panties wouldn’t hurt. But I was putting myself into my dog role, and, for the first time in years, the four of us were playing together, a weird game if you want, but we had fun.

And plenty of laughs, like when I began to bark because Nicholas was taking too long giving me the piece of pizza he had on his hands.

He laughed first, then the twins, and at the end, even I was half laughing half barking which made us all laugh even more.

Nicholas was loyal to his word, he took the authority and canceled his plans for the next days so he could stay at home with us. After a couple of hours with the tv he said that it was time to go to the bed.

“Boys, take Lucky to the yard for a walk.” He said to the twins while before going to the bathroom.

The twins walked to the door and called me. I crawled but stopped right at the door.

One thing was being a dog at home, but another one was staying out, in the yard, naked. The fence protected us from anyone walking from the street, but not from other neighbors. Was true that we only had two nearby houses, one, was our old one who had been sold and occupied by a family, and on the other an old couple.

The twins stepped out and called me. for a while I was tempted to stop and put an end to the game, but what would that mean? Going back to my old life? Was I ready for that?

Not yet, I crawled out and looked around, the lights we had outside were all turned off, and when I followed the boys into a dark area I was sure that no one could see me.

We walked sometime around the yard, and they, they sat on a pair of chairs.

“Ok lucky, do your things so we can go inside, Ok?”

I looked at them, and they both were smiling naughtily another test ... Well, a good one this time. Even if I chose to try, I was unsure of being able to do my things with them right there.

Dog mind ... Dog mind ... I turned and crouched down, then closed my eyes and tried to relax my bladder. I could, there, in the middle of our yard, I emptied my bladder while my brothers were on my back. Then, carefully about not crawling on my own pee and went to them.

If they were shocked, they hid it, instead, they stroked my hair and cheered me for being such a good dog before going inside.

I would need to wipe me before sleeping, maybe for boys is not normal to wipe themselves after peeing, but for girls is a question of basic hygiene.

The twins led me into my room and motioned me to my bed. I jumped, they covered me, turned off the lights and left me alone. A few minutes later Nicholas stepped in.

“Are you sleeping?” He asked from the door. “I barked”

He walked in and sat on my bed.

“Well, how was that? I’ve been thinking, maybe at nights you can be Nat again if you want.”

Was an option, I had been thinking myself.

What if I was thirsty or had to use the bathroom during the night? That would break the roleplay for a while, but I realized that during the week I would have to go to school as any other week, that meant breaking the role for 7 daily hours. Yes, being Nat from time to time, or during nights would help.

“Ok, sounds good, Nicholas,” I said.

“And? you didn’t answer my first question.”

“Uhm, sorry, well, it was fun and weird, you’ve been testing me, don’t you?”

He shrugged. “In part, yes, but we have not done anything that we wouldn’t have done with a dog.”

I nodded. “It was weird ... but ... nice, all of you taking care of me. I’ve enjoyed it.”

“Of course we did, and we ... at least I enjoyed ... you always seem to busy, so serious ... You’re my little sister, but never acted like that, this is an. opportunity.”

That made me smile. “Thank you, Nicholas ... for everything, but especially for such a wonderful day.”

He stroked my hair playful. “We have plans for tomorrow, we’re going out, but after lunch, you’ll be our Lucky again for the rest of the day.”

I thought to ask about the plans, but I had promised not to think, not during that week.

“Ok, I trust you all,” I said with a sincere smile.

He left me, I stepped out, put a robe and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, drink some water and get ready for bed. 15 minutes later I had turned off the alarm and was sleeping tight.

I did never sleep nude, but that night, after having spent some hours like that, felt like the right thing to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.