The Rector's Religious Retreat - Cover

The Rector's Religious Retreat

Copyright© 2018 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Spreading the word of God in the more rural parts of the Empire is a tedious and thankless task. The Rector has found a way to have a happy ending in his labors in the field and has cast his seed in all directions like it is described in the books of the old testament.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Size  

The new rector sent out to the country for spiritual re-awakening was making a swing through the fertile farming lands of the North Country resting at random parishioner’s domiciles without much fanfare and awash in welcoming hands.

The sun was setting low on the far-away highlands when he dismounted in front of the stable that abutted the modest farm of the most devout Council member Jones and his all-female abode of a still-attractive spouse, a trio of healthy young daughters and a domestic staff of four well-fed nubile home workers all caught in a web of self-imposed abstinence that would inspire adoring credit to a authorized convent of nuns sworn to a vow of chastity.

Farmer Jones would be a willing accomplice in assuaging that shortcoming in personal pleasure during the nocturnal hours except for the fact he was nursing a severe case of poison ivy in his nether regions incurred whilst assisting a pretty young thing to find the shortest route to find some medicinal supplies for her recently acquired unknown rash way down low.

The good Christian gentleman did everything he could to scratch the poor girl’s consuming itch using all of his extremities to get the job done properly. Unfortunately, the reward for his Good Samaritan efforts was an itch of his own that required him to stay abed fully greased and with socks on his hands to prevent self-injury of an embarrassing variety.

Rector Harry tarried by the fireplace and became acquainted with the darling spouse with her impressive breastworks. The handsome woman had succored the greedy mouths of her three fine young girls, Anne, Bridget, and Candy. The randy young rector discovered that the mother was truly a fine specimen of womanhood because she had already changed into her nightwear that was completely sheer in front of the dancing flames of the brightly burning fireplace and the fact that she was a female that preferred only a thin nightshirt to rest her weary bones in the horizontal.

Of course, he called her Mrs. Jones although he called the three girls by their Christian names because they were all quite young. In fact, Anne a mere nineteen, Bridget only eighteen and the youngest one called Candy had just turned seventeen and still naughtily wet the bed every now and then from drinking too much water after the sun had gone down.

He was given a room of his own and it was quite a boon because the three girls all slept together in a single bed hoping that young Candy would not wet them with her untamed sprinkler.

Reverend Harry stretched out on the comfortable pallet and slowly started to drift off to a much-needed sleep when the door opened and the esteemed lady of the house approached him with a dim night light that allowed him to view her almost naked form. The poor lady was completely unaware of her advertisement of feminine attributes in the softly glowing light and she inquired in her softly musical tone of voice,

“Will there be anything you might be needing, kind Sir?”

The understandably aroused Harry reached out and firmly grasped her nicely rounded boob and whispered,

“Would it be permissible to visit your private garden to inhale your perfume and possibly taste the essence of your spiritual goodness?”

The good lady was most generous and she tended to the Rector’s need for physical communion for the better part of a full hour. His sigh of satisfaction at the conclusion was all the evidence she needed to confirm that her gift of flesh was well received. She returned to her own bedroom taking care to avoid coming in contact with her frustrated husband wallowing in the depths of his abominable affliction that needed at least two more weeks to run its course.

Her eldest daughter Anne watched her mother moving tenuously back to her bedroom after that long session of noisy grunting and groaning that filled her young ears with depraved thoughts of copulation and all the other nasty things that boys did to girls after the sun went down.

She checked to make certain the other two girls were sleeping and she tip-toed down to the Rector’s bedroom to make certain he was safe and sound for the evening and didn’t need any more freely given welcome from the female side of the Jones household.

He was stretched out on his back completely naked with his sturdy fellow sticking straight up to the heavens so stiffly that she thought it was one of the pegs they used to keep the tent up on a windy afternoon at the market fair.

It was simply a matter of squatting down astride the thing and she slowly lowered her trembling body to surround the thing and took it all inside with infinite grace and instinct that guided her slow motion impalement.

When the Rector was fully awake, he was already fully committed to humping the young girl and he went along with the program because there was no decent way to avoid the inevitable.

Anne felt the Rector spurt endlessly inside her happy cunt and she pressed her gentle palms down on his bare chest lifting her matted clump of pubic hair from his spunk-covered rod.

They didn’t speak to each other for fear of waking any other members of the household. Neither of them saw the other two sisters clasping each other just inside the closet door watching their every movement intently because the other two sisters had practically no experience in matters of the heart. The fact that they had no experience didn’t mean they didn’t intend to get some real fast and they both considered the visiting Rector as their best chance of gaining knowledge in such matters as quickly as possible.

The youngest girl Candy was still a technical virgin despite having used her mouth on the neighbor’s footman whenever the opportunity arose. She had witnessed her father servicing the young girls that sold their wares door-to-door in a way that she fully approved of and applauded from her feminine point of view. Of course, neither she nor any of her sisters could possibly depend on their father to help them over the hump of finding a convenient humper because of their adherence to the code of never participating in incest as it was a serious sin and difficult to make amends properly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.