1 April 2008 - Cover

1 April 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan, Wendy, and Karen receive the news they've been waiting to hear.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan, Wendy, and Karen entered the front door, meeting the lineup of Brad, Jake, Abby, Timmy, Cathy, Diane, and Brenda.

“So ... what’s the news? Don’t keep us in suspense!” Cathy pleaded.

“I’m pregnant with our twins!” Wendy cried out, hugging Dan and Karen.

The shriek in the room was almost as loud as Janet’s news. Hugs and kisses of congratulations were freely offered. Wendy asked when she was due, and she said the 25th of November.

I’m so happy for you, Mommy!” Tim smiled, hugging her around the waist. “Will I get to have another brother or a sister?” He asked.

“I don’t yet, honey. I don’t want to know until they are born. Whether it’s a boy or girl, we’ll love him or her just the same.”

“What do you hope it is?” Cathy asked.

“I would love to finally have a girl.”

“And a brother for me, so I’m not the only one for Diane and Brenda to pick on!” Brad joked, and they laughed.

“I agree, a boy to balance out two of each,” Karen added.

Wendy hugged Tim around the shoulders and then covered his ears. “All of you had better watch out. I’m usually very horny when I’m pregnant, and this one is going to be a doozie carrying twins!” She warned them, and they laughed again. Jake and Brad smiled at each other at the prospect of fucking Wendy again.

“Since when have you needed to be pregnant to be horny?” Brenda teased her, and they laughed.


Dan gazed at his oldest daughter’s natural beauty. Cathy knew her dark blue print dress with white flowers, a wide, plunging neckline to reveal the inner halves of her full breasts, and the hem so short, he’d know if she were wearing panties, was his favourite.

“How is Jessica doing?” He asked about his newest grandchild.

“She’s asleep in the spare room; come and see her.”

“Aren’t you afraid of your breasts leaking out milk?” He asked, gazing at her mostly revealed globes.

“Being in this family, it’s a wonder I have any milk left for Jessie to feed on,” she joked. Her hand brushed aside her dress opening, partially covering her hard nipple to show them so Tim couldn’t see.

Wendy whispered to Karen, and she nodded. Tim, let’s play your new video game and see if I can finally beat you,” Karen said, leading him to the rec room.

“And speaking of being very horny while I’m pregnant...” Wendy didn’t finish her comment; instead, she took Jake and Brad by the hand and led them to her bedroom.

“Don’t forget about me!” Abby said, joining them.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Brenda asked Diane.

“To watch Jake and Brad fuck Wendy.”

No, you’re not,” Brenda said, taking her by the hand. “Diane and I want to find out if your pussy juices taste the same now when you cum as they did yesterday.”

“I can tell you they do, but I’ll let you both discover that for yourselves,” she smiled as their bedroom door closed behind her.


Cathy smiled at her dad as she placed her soft hand in his and walked them to the spare room. His nostrils flared at the aroma of baby powder in the air, and he went to her crib to see Jessica asleep as Cathy closed the door.

“She’s so beautiful, with blonde hair just like yours.”

“And she has my blue eyes too and her dad’s smile,” she added, cuddling close to him.

“Wish your mother was still alive to see her. Three generations of virtually the same person.”

“So do I. I’m sure Mom is looking down on her from above.” Cathy rubbed his back up and down, a breast pressing lightly against his right arm. She leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed. “I’m so happy to have Jessica and don’t want to wait so long for her and Danny to have another baby brother or sister.”

“Is Ben okay with having another?”

“We had discussed having a third baby.” Cathy stepped back from Dan as he gazed at Jessica, asleep.

“Dad, Daddy,” she called. He turned his head, his eyes suddenly widening. Cathy had slipped her dress off her shoulders and now stood naked in front of him. “My breasts are starting to leak; will you fuck me as you suck on my nipples?”

Dan laughed lightly. “I haven’t drunk breast milk since Karen was nursing Brad.”

“Then you’re way overdue! Do you realize how close I’ll feel to you watching you suckle my breast as you give me a loving fuck? I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, Cathy.”

He didn’t protest as she came closer and kissed him as she took off his clothes. She knelt in front of him, and her loving mouth brought his cock to life. Her eyes never left his gaze as she guided them onto the bed. She caressed her right breast, one drop after another trickling from her rosebud nipple.

Dan lay lightly between her legs, her eyes glistening with love for her dad as he began to suck on her breast. He could taste her warm, sweet milk from one breast, then the other. He kissed his way down her stomach and tasted her moist pussy.

Mmm, Daddy, you know what that does to me!” She cooed.

Dan enjoyed exploring her pussy, mixing his tongue and finger actions. Cathy had that certain grin on her face, moaning her pleasure. Her back arched, her ass wiggling as she released a very strong cum, and he readily lapped up her tasty nectar.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.