1 April 2008
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan, Wendy, and Karen receive the news they've been waiting to hear.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan, Karen, and Wendy sat in the Quinte Fertility Resource Centre in Kingston, waiting patiently to see Dr. Janet Dunn. He held their hands, waiting for their appointed time, admiring their somewhat conservative yet still sensually clothed bodies.

During the past several weeks, Karen had to resist the daily temptation to ask Wendy if she felt pregnant, and Dan had to do the same. She repeatedly resisted Karen’s suggestion to purchase a home pregnancy test kit, though she too was anxious to know.

Whenever she felt unusual inside, she thought she might be pregnant. Then she suffered a four-week-long cold from mid-February to mid-March, which may have masked any symptoms she could have had.


The office door opened, and a woman exited who was obviously very pregnant, followed by Dr. Dunn. “See you in two weeks, Stephanie,” Janet smiled.

“That’s if I go that long. Thank you again so much for all you’ve done!” The woman said, giving her a brief hug.

“You’re doing all the hard work,” she smiled, lightly patting the woman’s bulging stomach. “Take care,” she added as Stephanie closed the outer door behind her.

“She seems very happy,” Wendy remarked.

“She is. It took Stephanie and her husband two years to become pregnant. Please come into my office, and we’ll find out if you are too,” Janet smiled.

“How are you feeling, Wendy? Do you feel pregnant?”

“I think it’s possible. One thing is for sure: I have the same symptoms as when I was pregnant and carried my two boys. My hormones are going crazy, making me as horny as hell.”

“That’s for sure! I’ve had to buy several boxes of condoms because she wants to fuck so often,” Dan joked, and they laughed. He didn’t mention the number of times Wendy wanted him to take her to the Hen House or the Go Go Club so she could pick up a guy or two for a quick fuck and blow job to satisfy her hormonal cravings.


Janet led them into her examination room and had Wendy provide her with a pee sample. Janet took a moment to test Wendy’s sample, her expression not revealing any clue about the results.

Wendy lay on the examination table, lifting her top, and Janet spread the clear gel over her bare abdomen. “Let’s see what we can find going on inside you,” Janet uttered, gently pressing the probe against her.

Karen held hands with Wendy, smiling at each other, then looked at the ultrasound monitor. Different shapes grew and faded as the probe moved over Wendy’s lower stomach.

“How can you tell the difference between all the different shades and shapes? It looks so confusing to me,” Dan remarked.

“I’ve been doing this for a few decades and can read your insides like a roadmap. For instance, this is Wendy’s kidney, and this is her liver,” Janet said, pausing the probe to show them.

She moved the probe lower, side to side, then stopped. “And ... that little white object about five centimetres long,” she pointed to the screen. “Is ... your baby. Congratulations, Wendy, you’re pregnant!”

The window in the room surely vibrated as Dan, Karen, and Wendy shrieked, overcome with emotion. Janet showed them the test strip that turned colour to indicate a positive pregnancy test.

“Please let there be two, please let there be two!” Karen prayed softly as Janet continued.

She slid the probe a few inches, the first baby vanishing from view. Wendy and Karen clutched their hands together so tightly that they began to embed their fingernails in each other’s skin.

“Is that a second baby?” Dan asked, pointing to the screen.

“No, that’s the same one. Come on, come on, where are you, little fella?” Janet asked as if trying to coax it out of hiding. She moved the device back and forth, paused, then returned. “This is your first baby ... and,” Moving the probe slightly to the right. “And this is your second baby. Congratulations everyone! Wendy, you are pregnant with twins!”

Karen and Wendy’s cries of relief and happiness were ear-shattering. Karen and Dan hugged tightly, then each hugged and kissed Wendy. Dan’s girls hugged and kissed, tears of relief and joy flowing freely.

“We’re going to have a baby!” Karen cried, hugging Dan.

“Dan, we’re going to have our baby!” Wendy cried out, offering her arms to her love for a hug and kiss. “Can you figure out how far along I am and when I’m due?” She was anxious to know.

Janet smoothed the probe over her stomach, focused on the first baby, and then pressed a button on the machine to freeze the scene and print a picture. She did the same for the second one, then took a final picture of the twins. With the press of a button, she printed off two copies of the ultrasound pictures.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.