My Spanking Fetish
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman describes how her spanking fetish developed over time. The story begins when she is a teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts  

16 year old boys don’t get easily bored with girls that they can easily humiliate and dominate. Unfortunately, 16 year old boys also lack imagination. Although as long as Greg paid attention to me I really didn’t care.

It was still 2 months until summer break started. Greg kept me in little girls clothes that entire time, not by force but by refusing to even acknowledge my existence any days that I didn’t dress that way. The teasing at school was merciless, but it was worth it knowing that I was pleasing Greg. He was like a god to me. I didn’t even mind that he shared me with his friends. After all, if he didn’t think I was worth having, why would he share me with his friends?

For the next few months I was spanked, fondled, and expected to provide blow jobs for Greg and his friends. Nothing really changed. I kept telling myself that he liked me, but deep down I questioned whether that was even true. I was still young and often ignored my inner voice.

Summer came and Greg paid more attention to me. Later I realized that it was only because he was bored, but at the time I thought that he was starting to like me as much as I liked him. Greg drove me to thrift shops to find swimsuits that “fit” my body better. I realized at the time that these suits were made for much younger girls, but I still accepted that anything that made Greg happy was a good thing. Greg routinely took me to the community pool in swimsuits made for girls just starting school. It wasn’t just the size of the suits, because my little tits barely made a bump, but the styles screamed pre-teen and elementary school. I couldn’t fathom why Greg would want his girlfriend dressed like that.

Near the end of the summer reality hit me in the face. Greg met a girlfriend that was his age. She was beautiful. She had a curvy figure with nice tits. She looked great no matter what she wore. I knew right away that I could never compete. Greg still tried to share me with his friends, but it was obvious to me that he was trying to impress his friends and didn’t have any interest in me. I quit allowing Greg to dominate me and my spanking fetish went into remission until I was an adult. I graduated high school having been fondled by a number of boys, but I had still never fucked anyone. I wasn’t technically a virgin, but I thought of myself as one.

My next experience with spanking came during college. My older sister married a dominant man. He was highly religious and believed that women should be regularly reminded that they were the subservient gender. I didn’t know that she was being spanked from their wedding night onward. I guess my sister told him about some of my experiences in Junior High. I visited my sister during one of my school breaks and her husband decided that I needed spanked too.

I had a much more petite body than my sister. I was nearly 20, but my hips were only slightly larger than my waist and my tits were still barely an A-cup. It didn’t matter what I wore or how I did my makeup, I still looked like I belonged in Junior High rather than college. That didn’t seem to bother Eddie, my Brother-in-Law. In fact, I think he like that.

The first night that I stayed with them, my sister and I were talking rather than doing dishes after supper. Eddie grabbed us by the arms and walked us to the living room. My sister raised her skirt and straddled the arm on the sofa. I noticed right away that she hadn’t been wearing any panties under her dress and that her pussy was shaved bare. The sofa arm between her thighs spread her legs wide enough that her pussy was on full display and the belt reached some very sensitive places when Eddie spanked her.

“Your turn” Eddie look at me.

He didn’t have to tell me to remove my pants and panties, I knew that he would expect that. I climbed on to the arm of the sofa, ready to receive my punishment.

“What kind of lazy slob doesn’t take care of basic grooming? Would care to explain all of this ugly hair?”

I didn’t have any answer except some awkward stammering.

“I’m going to spank you right on that messy clump of hair and then send you to the bathroom to shave it all off before I finish your spanking.”

10 swats with the belt landed on my pussy. Eddie couldn’t generate a full swing in that position, but the swats hurt plenty. I won’t lie, it was painful shaving my cunt right after being spanked there. But I didn’t want to anger my Brother-in-Law. I returned to the living room about minutes later with a bald pussy and bent back over the armrest. The 20 whacks I received on my ass with the belt were the hardest I had ever felt. I was crying, but I was also rubbing myself against the arm of the sofa. I hadn’t been this aroused since Greg spanked me. I hoped that neither Eddie nor my sister noticed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.