Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

We sat in my truck as Berry recovered. “You need to understand something about me, girls,” I said as we waited. “I’m a practical guy. I own what I need to, in order to get along in life. Take this truck for example,” I continued as I gestured at the vehicle we were sitting in. “See the dust? I’m a tidy guy so it surprises me that you haven’t asked why the dashboard is dusty. It’s dusty because I have better uses for my time than to spend my Saturday afternoons making my work vehicle sparkle and it doesn’t effect the truck’s performance.”

“So you want us to clean it, Sir?” Cherry asked, with what I thought was a little disappointment.

“There you go, jumping to conclusions and making assumptions, Cherry. Don’t get me wrong. I DO like that you’re so intelligent – and yes, I may have you clean my truck, however that’s not what I was getting to. I own a full-sized 4X4 truck with a very noisy exhaust. There are reasons for each of those choices. I need to be able to haul things. I need people to hear me coming for various reasons and I need to be able to take it off-road occasionally. I’ve also used the 4x4 feature to unstick people from predicaments they’ve gotten themselves into.”

“Then why not just drive a dump truck then,” Berry said, a smirk breaking through her tearful face.

For the same reason I don’t drive a jacked up truck with aggressive mud tires. Those things don’t suit my needs. I don’t need to impress strangers and this truck has done two hundred thousand highway miles. Chunky tires would be ruined in a couple of months. The tires on this are low profile highway tires so I can enjoy a comfortable ride at high speed.”

“What’s that got to do with us?” Cherry wanted to know.

“Not everything is about you and your daughter, Cherry. In this particular instance however, I want to draw a comparison. My truck is a tool. I keep it maintained so it can support me. I ask a lot of it on occasion and I expect it to deliver. If someone stole it, I WOULD get it back. It’s mine and I value it.”

“You’re saying we’re yours and you value us too?” Cherry perceptively remarked.

“I’m loyal and try to be honest. I don’t shortchange people and I expect the same from others. For the period of our agreement, I guess I do in effect own you and I will protect you and maintain you as I teach you the error of your ways and provide you with direction and goals that will change the way you think and act.”

“You make it sound like you’re really possessive and jealous,” Berry said thoughtfully, “Yet you make mom sell sex. I don’t understand that.”

I was glad Berry was listening and recovering from her punishment. She bounces back really quickly. “I have expectations, not jealousies. What is mine is mine and I’ll look after it in a manner that suits its nature and purpose. My truck is a work truck. My camera gear is in a different category. I wouldn’t treat that as I do this truck. I don’t treat you two as I do Anjali or Rajneesh because you’re in a different category too. On the other hand I love my truck and my camera gear. I love and respect you two as well. That doesn’t mean I’ll treat you with kid gloves the way I do my camera.”

“Daaaaamn, he loves us like he loves his truck. What a nice thing to say!” Berry exclaimed sarcastically and managed a laugh although I could see she was thinking hard.

“You don’t love me in any way and I don’t expect you to,” I replied calmly. “I’m in your lives for a reason. You, and by that I suppose I mean your mom, asked me to fix the pair of you and I agreed to. In exchange I get a few holes to poke when I’m horny. That’s sad in a way, because the intimacy is missing. I’m not an intimate sort of guy I guess,” I’d replied to Berry and added the last almost wistfully, knowing in my heart that it was not a completely true statement – despite knowing I needed it to be.

“I’d say the way you put your fingers in my pussy and ass is kinda intimate!” Berry disagreed.

“Did we just have a moment?” Cherry asked quietly. Very unlike her normal self.

“I don’t know what you mean,” I said more harshly than I’d intended. “How are you going to get inside, Berry?” I continued, changing the subject abruptly. I don’t like to spend too much time talking about myself or being mushy.

“I’m just going to walk in,” Berry replied casually. This Podunk town doesn’t give a shit about age requirements. Hell, there’s probably a cop or two in the back room beating off instead of patrolling their beat,” Berry declared. “To them it’s still a beat.”

“I looked to Cherry for confirmation. She just shrugged. “It is what it is, Master,” she said.

The girls went in together with me a few paces behind, enjoying the view. Have you ever followed two cute girls with heels and butt plugs? They have to clench their asses while they walk. I know this now from experience. It looks fantastic. And Berry was right. There was no one to bar our entry and only a young guy at the counter totally ignoring us. It looked like he was more interested in the game he was playing on his phone than greeting new customers. If it had been an underage guy trying to get in I bet he would have received a different level of interest. The rules are different for girls.

A few guys pretended to browse the racks although it was obvious they were more interested in mentally undressing Cherry and Berry. They were way more attentive than the clerk at the counter even when they were pretending not to be.

The place was huge. When the internet had said it was an emporium, I had still expected it to be a glorified hole-in-the-wall adult bookstore. This was a stand-alone building with at least four thousand square feet of retail space. And a fire hazard, I immediately noticed. The electrician in me couldn’t help noticing it. There were so many violations of code visible at a glance that I knew someone had to be on the take.

At one end of the space, there was a short hall that appeared to lead to a bunch of curtained cubicles. A handwritten sign on the wall had an arrow pointing one way with the words, ‘video preview’ under it and another arrow pointing the opposite direction with, ‘other’ scrawled underneath. The young guy at the counter finally looked up. And saw where my attention lay.

“Sorry dude, videos only. Candy’s not in yet.” He said as if it made no difference to him.

“Candy?” I asked in confusion.

“I figured you were from the trailer park,” the guy admitted with a shrug. Candy mostly does the live shows now. She’s not here yet and that’s why the place is so quiet. But um, I guess you don’t need no Candy, if you’re with them,” he grinned, looking my girls up and down. “Whatcha looking for? Maybe I can help?” he added hopefully, now taking special interest in Berry who was at least five years younger than him.

Cherry and Berry saw his appraising look and began to edge away from me, probably feeling like they were under a microscope or something. As soon as Cherry got to a rack of DVD’s she began examining the covers as if she was looking for something specific. Berry was immediately doing the same, as if helping her.

“You know ... the usual,” I shrugged. “Some toys for the girls, some bondage stuff and maybe a few outfits.”

“We got all that!” The guy sounded suddenly more interested in our needs. “You shoulda seen the old chick that came in the other day. She nearly cleaned us out, but we got more stuff in.” “Is the stuff for, um, you or them?” he asked. I could tell by his face that he suddenly realized I might have wanted costumes and toys for the girls to use on me.

“Definitely for their training, not mine,” I laughed easily. “Of course it’ll be ME who owns anything we buy,” I added.

“I’ll um, give you five percent off if the short one will, um, model stuff?” The guy offered.

“We’ll see,” I assured him before turning away to look around. Cherry and Berry had already left the DVD display and walked deeper into the showroom. Berry picked up a double-ended jelly dildo and was waving it around, giggling with her mom.

“This is useless. Ya can’t even swordfight with it,” she laughed, trying to poke Cherry.

“Yeah but I’ve seen one used for sword swallowing before,” Cherry informed Berry.

“No fucking way!” Berry exclaimed, putting the dildo next to her head and trying to figure out how far down her throat it’d go.

“It’d fit,” Cherry assured her. “Although something like that would take a lot more practice than you’ve had.”

I began looking at a selection of paddles, crops, floggers and whips. After mentally shrugging, I picked up one of each and a willow cane much like Anjali’s ‘rod’ as well. A mental calculation of the cost surprised me. In my hands right now was nearly three hundred dollars of merchandise and that was just for discipline. I still had restraints and clothing to buy. The discount offered was a joke, however it told me that the clerk was open to negotiation.

As I wandered around, I saw the emporium even had a cork notice board, with goods and services advertised. I hadn’t seen such a thing in years – actually since the internet had become popular. Pinned in a corner was an offer to sell ‘erotic evening wear for the BBW’, whatever that was, as well as, ‘newborn kid’s clothing’ on the same flyer. Another note promised, ‘garanteed small enjine fixes’ that was cute due to its poor spelling and venue.

There was a martial arts ad with tear-aways so that people could tear the phone number off and take it with them, without having to remove the whole ad. I thought that was smart. The only problem was that the flyer was not professionally made. It looked like a ten year old had made it. Karate Dave hadn’t had a single person interested in his karate lessons. I tore one of the phone numbers off and jammed it in my pocket just to give him a boost if he returned and saw that at least one person had shown interest.

Another note caught my attention, practically buried on the board that obviously hadn’t been updated since the mid-eighties. It said, ‘new and used training and supplies’. I wondered how one could sell used training, however I snapped a picture of the ad with my phone anyway. The number was probably long-disconnected or reassigned, however if it was still any good, I might make a deal of some sort.

I caught up with Cherry. She was perusing the leatherwear. I could vividly imagine her in ass-less chaps and a leather vest, to go with knee-high spiked boots and studded collar. It just seemed like her style. That’s when I realized I was imagining her in something way too dominant – Cherry needed a slave outfit, not a mistress’s one. When Cherry picked up what looked like a mass of belts and carefully draped it over herself, I knew I’d found at least one thing I wanted from this selection.

“What do you think of it?” I asked from behind her.

Cherry dropped the body harness as if she’d been caught peeking at Christmas presents. Berry, on the other side of the display, poked her tongue out at her mom then turned back to the vibrators she was studying and comparing.

“It’s a body harness, Master,” Cherry admitted although that wasn’t what I’d asked.

“It certainly is. I’d use something like that to make it easier to control you. Would you like it?” I pressed.

“Of course I wouldn’t like it,” Cherry replied before adding, “But I don’t get a say, Master.”

“You’re lying, Cherry. Your lips are moving,” I said with a smile. “You remember what I had you help me with in the truck a few minutes ago when Berry lied?”

“Yes, Sir,” Cherry said, chagrined. “I was imagining wearing it. You wouldn’t even need to remove it to whip me,” she finished, embarrassed.

“Admit it Cherry, you think it’s interesting. At the least,” I told her.

“Yes, Master. Um. Are you going to spank my tits for lying like you did with Berry?” She asked hesitantly.

This was definitely not the same girl as the Samantha who’d heckled the Hollerer and talked back to Rajneesh. This was a girl opening up to things she’d never thought about before.

“I think you lied to me so that I could call you out. What I don’t understand is why here, why now? One minute you’re shocked at the idea of being out of the apartment with your butt plug in and the next you’re asking me if I’m going to spank your tits in public. What’s going on?”

“I don’t know, Master. Really. At first I realized I just didn’t want to be a bitch anymore. Now I ... I just don’t know. I’m sorry, Master.”

“Okay, I understand. You are to think about what you just said and give me a reasonable explanation later. For now though, I was wondering about whether or not I need to try out these,” I said, holding out my handful of discipline toys.

“Unbutton your top and pull it open so that I can see your tits,” I commanded.

Cherry’s head snapped to the left and right before she reluctantly began to comply. I wondered if she would have complied at all had she seen anyone taking an active interest in us. I didn’t like that she seemed to want to make sure the, ‘coast was clear’ before she did what I told her. That wouldn’t fly for long. She needed to learn to just DO without thinking.

I knew there were at least two guys watching however she possibly hadn’t seen them. Cherry was so nervous that I could see an artery pulsing in her neck as she began to bare her breasts to me.

“You’re not really going to do it, are you, Master?” Cherry asked nervously.

“Do what, Cherry? Full and complete sentences!” I reminded her firmly.

“You’re not really going to use one of those ... um ... tools ... on my tits in the store, are you, Master?”

“Why do you keep insisting on trying to think ahead? We were talking about lies. I happened to mention that I wanted to test these babies out. Then I told you to expose your fun bags. Those were the three things that happened. It was YOU who asked if I was going to use these tools, as you called them, on your tits. It’s like you want me to or something.”

“I don’t, Master. But...”

“You put two and two together and decided you knew my plans. My plans don’t need to concern you, cunt,” I hissed, pretending anger. “Your job is to make your betters comfortable around you, if not engender actual enjoyment of their experience. You’re being trained to not expect gratitude for just merely doing your job.”

I knew I needed to be a prick to them so they’d think I knew what I was doing. That doesn’t make it easy. I’m polite and patient usually. I was still learning to be rude, obnoxious and downright mean – that’s what they both needed. I figured they’d been given the wrong idea in the truck. Maybe they thought I was a pushover because I’d told Cherry I respected her. I needed to make her believe I didn’t respect her, all over again now. Damn.

“Since you obviously can’t wait for me to use at least one of these toys on you, I guess that right here, right now is as good a time as any.”

“But there’s people here! Couldn’t you at least take me into the bathroom or something, Master?” She pleaded.

Cherry hadn’t baulked at the idea of me whipping or paddling her tits so much as the location that scared her most! I just don’t understand women. She had her top open now and her tits on display.

Watching her do it was way better than just seeing her naked around the apartment. Maybe I’m a voyeur or something. The reveal is WAY better than just seeing tits bouncing around at home. Okay, that’s fun too, however this was BETTER.

When her breasts were fully exposed and her puckered nipples were in view, it occurred to me that I really would have liked to have had her eventually have her beautiful nipples pierced too, however that’s only something I would ask a girlfriend to do for me. These girls were my projects, not companions. I didn’t know if I could ever get away with making such a request.

My mind bounces around so freaking much even I have a hard time keeping track. I was jolted out of my introspection by Berry. “Hey mom, lookit I found! Whoa!” She added seeing Cherry’s boobs.

Berry was holding a piece of black string. Well that’s what it looked like at first. It was the absolutely smallest thong I’ve ever seen. The crotch panel was MAYBE two inches tall and an inch wide. Cherry’s pussy lips were more than two inches long. In her other hand Berry held a bra, if you could call it that. The ‘cups” were no more than star-shaped cutouts of material good for covering a nipple each. Tanning in such an outfit would leave interesting tan lines, that’s for sure.

“Why is mom ... uh Cherry, hanging out of her blouse, Sir?” Berry asked, probably a little loudly, I thought.

“None of your business. Go find another bikini like that, with a different bra. That way you can have one each,” I dismissed her.

Turning my attention back to Cherry I asked, “so you want to be taken to the bathroom for your punishment like a naughty little girl? You seem to think you’re a princess who should have privacy for correction and not allow the COMMON folk to see you treated like the shit-stain you are. That’s not going to happen! So which of these would you prefer?”

“That’s not fair, Sir. You can’t make me choose what you use to whip my tits with.” Cherry said a little uncertainly.

“Why not?” I asked, honestly interested. In my opinion, the girls SHOULD be given as many choices as I could offer.

“Because I’d choose none, that’s why. Sir.” Cherry said, seemingly offended.

“None isn’t a choice. A flogger, a whip, a paddle, a crop and a cane are what’s on offer. As a punishment that YOU asked for.” I reminded her.

“But I didn’t ask for it, Sir,” Cherry practically whined.

“That’s not what I heard. You specifically asked me if I would spank your tits. Well you know that there are many other ways of providing discipline. I just offered you an alternate menu to choose from. Are you challenging my memory now, slut?” I asked in a lower voice.

“How many, Master,” Cherry asked in almost a whisper, our public etiquette for form of address momentarily forgotten.

“How many do you think it should be?” I answered her question with one of my own.

“It depends on what you use though, Sir,” Cherry admitted. She must have been recovering her sense of self after being knocked off guard by my initial question even though she had begun looking at the floor instead of at me.

“So you understand then that your question was inappropriate?” I asked soothingly as Cherry stood with her tits out for anyone to see.

Before Cherry could reply, one of the few customers said almost in my ear, “Sorry to interrupt you two.”

I turned my head and there was a skinny black man standing well within my personal space. I had been so intent on Cherry that I hadn’t even noticed him move in. Well this guy sounded just like my neighbor in Atlanta – a balding white accountant. As well as being surprised that he’d managed to sneak up on me, I was surprised because he sounded so middle class. And he was actually talking to Cherry, not me. I automatically took a step to my left, opening up the space between us.

“Would you please move over a little? I can’t see that stuff behind you. Your skirt is in the way,” He said apologetically, yet not sounding very apologetic at all.

In fact, he didn’t look or sound like seeing a chick with her tits out here in the emporium was anything out of the ordinary. Cherry had raised her hands as if she was about to clutch her shirt together over her tits. I watched her carefully as she got control of herself.

Slowly her hands fell back to her sides. Her cheeks were flushed in embarrassment. She didn’t move over like he’d asked though. Maybe she was waiting for her MASTER to tell her what to do. Maybe she just refused requests from black people as a general rule. Something else for me to consider.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.