Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“I’m sorry, Master! Really! We had this bet, you see...” Cherry said around the load in her mouth.

“Fuck!” I was apoplectic again. I instantly saw what was going on. Berry was in training because she’d lost a fucking bet. “Let me get this straight. I’m training someone who had no intention of ever changing?”

“That’s not the way it is, Sir!” Berry came to her mom’s defense. “The training really works and I was better for a little while after the presentation. But ... well I ... I just had nothing to lose by being a bitch. Mom knew better and really wanted to go for it. Then you’ve been all soft on me, not like in the presentation at all. It’s like you knew mom was all into it and I could skate by. If you treated me like mom...” Berry trailed off, obviously thinking how different things would be.

“So I’ve been soft on you, have I? You need more advanced training than I’ve been providing?” In a way I knew it was my fault. I’d been treating Berry more like a naughty daughter than a woman who needed reform. My idea suddenly seemed like something I needed to urgently implement.

“I tried to tell you, Master. I said I could do the advanced stuff.”

“You need a keeper, Berry. Someone who can keep an eye on you during the day and report back to me. You both lie all the time. Sometimes it’s difficult for me to figure out when you’re just goofing on me or telling a lie to cover a lie that’s wrapped around a lie. Even after three days I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop and you know what? I’m sick of waiting and giving you more rope to hang yourselves with. You need a babysitter full time. You both do. I can’t even leave Cherry alone for long enough for me to use the bathroom without wondering what she’s going to get into. You’re every bit as bad as your mom and you need someone who can discipline you when it’s urgent and refuse to put up with your crap. Do you know someone like that Berry? Someone who’d be willing to spend their time, with little reward, so that you can reap the benefits of your training?” I was focused on Berry yet I could see a huge grin spreading over Trix’s face.

“Ummm ... I guess, Master,” Berry tried her cute little pout on me again. This time I wasn’t going to associate that pout with a naughty child – a daughter – looking for guidance.

“Full sentences, Berry. I won’t tell you again. Who is this person and what would they be good for?”

“Ummm...” Berry took a deep breath. She acted like this was humiliating for her, especially so if she guessed wrong, since her two best friends were in the room. I didn’t know whether to buy the act or believe it was real. “Either Trix or Mule could be ... my keeper, Master, so I don’t act like Meagan when I’m not here.” Act or truth, she’d at least given me the answer I’d hoped for.

“What would they have to do if they agreed to be your keeper?” I pressed.

“They’d keep an eye on me and tell on me if I was bad. They would also be allowed to spank me under some conditions.”

“I’ve told you before that not all discipline is spanking, however you are essentially correct. Mule already tried to save you from a spanking though. Trix on the other hand expressed a desire to spank you herself. You told her you’d beat her up if she tried. Would you really?”

“And deal with you when I got home? I’m a bitch but I’m not crazy, Master! I was leaning towards Mule though Sir, no offense to Trix,” Berry continued, forgetting to use proper respect.

I put off correcting her in favor of seeing where her scheming was taking me. “Mule’s too nice. He’d never lay a hand on you. Why would he be a better choice?”

“Mule laid all sorts of hands on me in the shower, Master,” Berry replied with a smirk in her voice, before continuing, “I’ve been pretty harsh on him, leading him on then giving him the ‘friend speech’ a bunch of times. I figured since you changed the rules and made me watch mom have sex – advanced training stuff – that you’d finally agreed to let me do it and you could make me pretend to be his girlfriend, kinda.”

Trix wasn’t willing to put off correcting Berry and ended up talking over her. “You told me you have to call your betters sir and ma’am! Are you gonna do anything about that, Kiwi?”

Cherry just stood there watching us like she was watching a tennis match, her expression changing each time someone scored a point. I wondered for a moment who she thought was winning. Mule was just as attentive, although for a different reason. He had his eyes on Berry and was probably recharging that impressive dick of his thinking about being Berry’s ‘fake’ boyfriend. I might have even noticed a little movement under his towel.

“I heard her too, Trix and I apologize for her. She’s really not ready for the advanced training yet even though for whatever reason, she’s trying to make me believe she is. She can’t even get the basics right. I just didn’t want to muddy the waters with correcting her for that while trying to understand why she’d want Mule as a handler instead of, say, you.”

“I’m really sorry, ma’am,” Berry chimed in.

“Be quiet Berry!” I snarled. “You’re not helping your case right now. To respond to your statement about me changing the rules, you did NOT watch your mom participate in advanced training. You heard her, as much as you would have if they’d been in the bedroom. Even your friend Trix handled seeing that snippet of advanced training better than you would have. As for you, your head was buried in the cushion while I spanked your ass. Not nearly hard or long enough, it would seem.”

I glared at Berry and actually won in the battle of wills with her. I guess that shouldn’t surprise me however it still felt like a victory when her gaze dropped.

“Your solution is to have Mule as your handler because you’ve abused his trust the most. Tell me more.” I asked with obviously fake interest.

“Well, I was thinking, Master, that if I pretended Sir Mule was my boyfriend, he’d begin acting like it and it’d be okay for him to tell me off if I did something he knew you wouldn’t like? I mean it’d be his JOB as my boyfriend, right? And I have a lot of apologizing to do to him?” And he has more reasons to make sure I behave myself? She said, listing reasons why it was a good idea yet phrasing them as questions.

“I really would, Kiwi,”Mule volunteered, voicing his excitement at the prospect of Berry being seen as his girlfriend. “I’d make sure she didn’t lie and stuff. I know when she’s doing it and I could tell you?” He almost begged.

“You already have him wrapped around your little finger, like the princess bitch you are. You no doubt think you could get away with murder at school and he wouldn’t tell me. The problem with your idea is that I’d make it more worth his while to tell me than to keep your activities from me.”

Berry looked a little concerned for a moment then covered it with, “I WANT to be a good girlfriend, Sir. That’s why I’m doing this training in the first place! So can he be my keeper?”

“No. You’re so full of crap Berry. The only thing you said that I think is real is that you’d rather think people think you have a boyfriend than a babysitter. I think we’d be more likely to believe you weren’t so full of shit if we watched you get an enema in the parking lot.”

“Ba-zing-ga!” Trix chortled, quoting a comment made by one of the geeks on a popular TV show. “You’re right, Kiwi. Mule’s a pushover. Typical guy. There’s Mary or Stella at school though. They’re really butch and they wouldn’t take shit off of her.”

“Hey!” Mule whined at his sister, seeing his chances of being Berry’s boyfriend going down the drain. Again.

“Then there’s you, Trix. We could explain the training to yet another person or you could consider the job yourself. How many people you go to school with already know you’re being trained, Berry?”

“No one, Master!” Berry claimed emphatically.

“You see, Berry? You just can’t stop lying, even when the evidence of your lies stand right in the room. Now I have to think that everyone at school knows.”

“Master! I wasn’t including them because they’re here and I’ve been avoiding my other friends.”

“You insist on trying to make me believe that? Even after you admitted you’re still the same old bitch as ever at school? I think it’s time for the spatula.”

“Please, Master! Just Staci and Jules, really. And they’d never say anything to anyone,” Berry seemed panicked by the thought of the spatula on her berry-red ass.

“Oh so now it’s gone from none to four. How about that! Why do these Staci and Jules people know about your training?”

“Well I had a bet...” she began to explain before I cut her off.

“Another fucking bet? Jeezus H. Christ. What was this one?”

“Well, Master, I um ... I kinda figured that someone would find out about this anyway, so I made a bet with my friends that if they came over, you’d invite them in and me and mom would be naked and it’d be like totally normal and stuff.”

“So Trix and Mule knew you’d be naked and you invited them over anyway?”

“Well ... not Mule. I didn’t plan on inviting them in today. But Trix knew,”she accused her friend.

“Trix is obviously good at keeping things to herself. Unlike you. And that’s why you were less than polite to me when you came in?” I asked the teen.

“I figured you were a pervert but I’m kinda getting where you’re going with this now. Staci is ... um ... sheltered. It’d blow her mind,” Trix said, giving the standard gesture for a mind-blowing experience with her hands near her head.

“Yet you’re okay with it?”

“I am after seeing it from a different perspective. I just dunno if I could handle it myself.”

“Well I never offered to train you,” I laughed.

“No, I mean I don’t know if I could, you know, make her mind,” Trix admitted with a sigh.

“Would you be interested in giving it a try then? It’s a lot of responsibility.”

Trix looked at me. I saw hesitation and something else in her expression. “Maybe,” she admitted.

With that tentative agreement, I focused on Berry. “Then the only thing left is to see if Trix would even be willing to sacrifice the time it takes to be your keeper. It really IS a lot of responsibility, you know.” I directed the last part more to Trix than Berry.

“What’s in it for me?” Trix asked Berry, playing along now even though we both knew she was going to do it.

“Oh come ON, Trix! You said before that you wished you could spank some of the bitch out of me.” Berry said, looking at her friend and waiting for her to cave.

“You didn’t call me, ma’am, Berry,” Trix sternly noted. “And there’s a difference between slapping your ass a few times and what Kiwi’s suggesting. I’d be willing to do it under a couple conditions,” Trix told her friend.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, I forgot my place for a moment. It won’t happen again. May I know your conditions?” Berry asked meekly.

“First, you do all my homework. I’m gonna be worn out chasing after your ass all day and homework is gonna be the last thing I want to do.” Trix paused to let Berry slowly nod her agreement.

“Second,” Trix paused, looking first at Mule then me, “I’m not a lesbian but I don’t care if other kids think I am. There’s so many at school that it’s become like a status symbol or something and I want that status. So Berry would have to pretend to be my actual ‘girlfriend’, girlfriend, not just a best friend.”

I raised an eyebrow at that. “What would being your girlfriend entail exactly?” I asked.

“You know, like holding hands and my books at school and stuff.” She replied evasively.

“It’s the, ‘and stuff’, part I’m more interested in, Trix, as you well know,” I pointed out. “If you’re not a lesbian, why would you want Berry to pretend to be your girlfriend?”

“Well I might, you know occasionally, require her to, you know, do stuff to me.” Trix managed to reply. For a moment, I wished Trix could be made to be more detailed and plain in her language. Then I remembered it wasn’t my job to humiliate this particular teen.

“So you just want her to kiss you sometimes?” I said with a grin. Shit, you made it sound ... creepy there.” I was giving her back one of the adjectives she’d thrown my way earlier, however this time it was in fun.

Trix grinned back a little self-consciously and nodded. “I just wondered what it’d be like.”

“Neither of those conditions sounds too bad to me, Berry. Sounds like she’s willing to let you off easy.”

“Ya THINK ... Master?” Berry replied, looking beseechingly at her friend. “And what about the deal you offered, Master. Is there something I get out of it too?”

“Well I should think that having your own keeper would be reward enough,” I began and saw Berry’s smile falter. I decided to let her off the hook. “Your mom’s going to pay a price for not being forthcoming and honest with me at the hands of Trix. Your punishment for what you did at school since entering the program is to enlighten young Ms. Trix here on the joys of human touch. You’ll do anything and everything she tells you and if she reports ANY disappointment, you’ll answer to me. If you accept my deal, we’ll just see about making the arrangement permanent until Trix tires of being your keeper.”

“So to be clear, I get another spanking right now or I lez out with my friend whenever she wants.”

“Not quite, Berry. To, ‘lez out’, as you put it, suggests that you’d receive as well as give, pleasure. It doesn’t need to be an exchange if Trix doesn’t want it to be. Got it?”

“Go-Oh-olly, Berry exclaimed just like a classic TV character who’d been on thirty years before she’d even been born. “Seems like a choice between a rock and a hard place, Master.” Berry thought about the deal for a few seconds then glanced over her shoulder at her still-red butt. “Okay, I’ll do it, Master.”

“Is that all? You’ll do it? I gave you a choice, slut. I’m already regretting it.” I shot back.

“I mean, thank you, Master for suggesting such a creative alternative to another spanking and thank you too, ma’am for thinking about being my keeper. I’ll do my best to justify your faith in me!” She grinned again, seemingly more comfortable now that she’d made up her mind.

“You could give it a trial run right now if you want?” I asked, an idea popping into my head.

“Huh?” Trix asked in confusion. “School’s out for the week, Kiwi. I don’t know what it’s like where you come from but here we only go Monday through Friday, during the day.”

“I meant having a trial run at being her handler or keeper or whatever you want to call it. And what you call it would be your choice, within reason too,” I grinned, imagining her choosing to be called Queen Trix or something.

“Um, okay. What do I have to do? Like just order Berry to ... ummm ... rub my feet or something?”

I noticed Berry roll her eyes although she didn’t see me notice. I decided to wait before correcting her.

“To fully answer that question, You need to understand the system we have in place where the girls have to earn what I call, ‘apologies’. It’s like a payback system for them being such bitches for so long and it also goes towards covering their expenses. If you asked for a foot rub, Berry could earn an apology for doing it. I’ll let Berry explain it fully to you herself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.