Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools - Cover

Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“Beg,” I simply told her.

“Master? Please?” Cherry whined

“What have I told you about complete sentences? Please is not a sentence. It’s a word,” I said, winking at Trix so Cherry didn’t see, to let her know I was playing with Cherry. “Verbal and complete, Cherry. Verbal and complete.”

I really wanted her to work for the chance to masturbate even though the only reason she felt the need to, was to prepare herself for sex with someone she hadn’t even chosen herself.

“Please May I ... rub my cunt and get it ready in case...” Cherry knew she needed to speak with vulgarity and humiliate herself in asking as much as in doing, if I agreed. “My twenty dollar cunt is chosen for Sir Mule’s massive fuck stick?”

“That seems to be a question, Cherry. It also sounded like you were exasperated with me. You expect me to agree when you ask in a tone like that? I don’t hear you actually begging to be allowed to rub your clit in front of Berry’s best friend, do I? I don’t even know if you could make it worth your better’s while, us having to watch and all.” I argued.

“Master, I really, really need to rub my cunt before Berry brings Sir Mule back to fuck me. I won’t cum if you don’t give me permission, Master. Maybe Ma’am would even find it funny, watching me Jill off? Please Master, I’m begging you,” Cherry sounded desperate this time.

“Very well. You may. How are you going to stop yourself from cumming though?” I asked as I watched Cherry immediately started fingering her pussy while still in the Inspection Position.

“This Position is really uncomfortable Master. I don’t think I COULD cum. And knowing Berry’s friend is watching too...” Cherry finished, almost shrugging.

“Oh, so you’re just wasting our time after all then?” I suggested. “I can’t see what you’re doing too well anyway. I’m sure Trix is not being very entertained either,” I declared. “Get down on your back and spread your legs, knees up, feet flat on the floor and start again,” I ordered.

Cherry quickly assumed the new position. I’m sure she was more worried about Mule coming back than how degrading her masturbation would be for her.

“You have two minutes to get yourself off, slut. If you can’t, then you won’t.”Cherry had already thrown her leash over her shoulder and started again. I watched her technique with fascination.

As she diddled her clit, she began rolling, pinching and pulling on her own nipples, one at a time with her free hand. Cherry was a vocal masturbator, or maybe she was being vocal for our benefit, to make her degradation more entertaining for us. Either way, it certainly was entertaining to me. Trix watched in fascination, maybe comparing Cherry’s method with how she would get herself off. She was about a minute and a half into her public display and had seemed to forget she was masturbating for an audience. I noticed her eyes were closed.

“Look at me while you fuck yourself, slut!” I demanded.

Cherry’s eyes popped open and her hand between her legs hesitated for the barest of moments before she resumed rubbing herself and looking into my eyes with her beautiful, dialated blue ones. Her face flushed more and more, whether from excitement or embarrassment I didn’t know. She inserted one, then two, then straight to four fingers into her rapidly stretching cunt hole. That in itself was impressive.

“Jeez that shower sucks,” Mule announced, surprising me, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and Berry on her knees behind him. “Whoa!” He said when he saw what Cherry was doing.

“I guess time’s up, slut.” Cherry kept plunging her fingers into her cunt hole, already trying to wedge her own thumb inside herself so she could self-fist her dripping cunt, while pulling even harder on her pinched nipple.

“So close, Master! Please,”Cherry begged.

“Crawl Position, NOW,”I yelled at her, breaking through her self-induced haze.

Cherry was definitely still learning to listen however she was quick to follow a shouted order. With a quick, ‘eek’, she stopped masturbating and rolled over before getting on hands and knees, breathing heavily. The smell of sex was already thick around her. Even though Berry was behind Mule and hadn’t seen what she was doing, the scent of woman surely filled in the blanks for her.

“Have you been fucking my mom, Master?” Berry asked innocently, “coz it sure smells fishy in here,” she finished with her trademark pout.

I wondered if showering Mule had made her horny because her tone suggested she was disappointed she’d missed out.

Trix giggled and said nothing.

“Just making sure she’s ready for you, mule,” I said dismissively. “Berry, crawl over here and pick up your mother’s leash. Hand the end to Mule so he doesn’t have to strain himself picking it up.”

Berry crawled to Cherry’s side and collected the leash as instructed. The look she gave her mom seemed to communicate something she couldn’t say out loud.

“Casual Position, Berry. Here, put your collar back on. You look naked without it,” I said, handing Berry her collar.

I guess I’d been driving things more than I’d thought. I’d expected Mule to accept Cherry’s leash and just take her into the bedroom and shut the door. Instead he looked at me as if waiting for permission or instruction or something. Cherry was ready to go too and I could see the indecision on her face. She wanted to maybe get this over with or hurry Mule along because I’d stopped her when she was so close to climaxing. Maybe she wanted to take charge of the teen yet her training so far had been all about submitting, not taking control.

I’d been standing because It was the polite thing to do since Trix had elected not to sit on the apartment furniture. Now I moved to the side of the room and sat on the couch, then patted my knees, calling Berry to me excitedly, as if I were calling a dog. She got the idea and grinned, as if pretending to be a puppy was exactly what she’d always wanted to do. Knowing Berry, it was probably the shock value she was grinning about – whatever the reason for the grin, she popped to her hands and knees and crawled to me with her ass wiggling like an excited puppy.

Mule just stood there holding Cherry’s leash, his eyes riveted to Berry’s ass as she moved away from him, towards me. I know what Berry looks like from behind. He was seeing her alabaster globes gyrating and the spit peach of her compact pussy from behind. When she reached me, I had her crawl up over my lap. This made her grin disappear.

“Berry, you were very naughty earlier,” I told her in front of Cherry and her two best friends. “You and Cherry convinced me to train you and then you decided to act like a little bitch. You want to be a good person yet you orchestrated a situation where you thought you could manipulate me into allowing you to be your old self for a few hours. That is unacceptable. Do you understand that?

Berry was laying over my lap with her untanned ass in a perfect position to be spanked. She turned her head, twisted a little to look up at me, giving me a delightful view of a partial breast with its strawberry colored nipple and replied, “I know, Sir. I’m very sorry.”

“You’re going to be spanked, alright?”

“Yes, Master. Are you going to do it with my friends still here?”

“Is that what you want?” I asked in surprise.

“No, Master! I don’t want to be spanked at all but I understand why I should be.” Berry managed another pout. Probably the same pout that had always gotten her whatever she wanted from guys.

“Then maybe you can help me out? You’re going to be spanked regardless. The question is, how hard and how long? First things first though. Your friend Mule is ready to have sex with your mother. He’s already given us his donation. Do you think he’d hate to see you spanked as much as you don’t want to be spanked in front of him and his sister?”

“I’ve been a bitch to him, leading him on then shutting him down a bunch of times,” Berry admitted wistfully. “He’s probably dreamed of spanking me himself before.”

It sounded like that was a hard admission to make and making it in front of her friends only made it that much more of a benchmark event for Berry.

I appreciated that Cherry needed to get moving soon while her pussy was still hot from masturbating and this little interaction had already delayed her a couple minutes so I hurried on.

“Do you think Mule would do something for you even knowing that you were a bitch who led him on at every opportunity?”

“I don’t really know, Master. He seemed pretty friendly in the shower?”

“How hard your spanking will be, will depend on which hole he chooses to fuck Cherry in. The length will depend on how long he takes. If he wants to take Cherry into the bedroom, close the door and get his rocks off, I have no way of knowing what his choice will be so I’ll just spank you as hard as I can with the spatula for as long as he’s gone. If you can convince him to just have his fun here, I’ll use my hand instead. Would you like to ask him to help you or would you rather just be spanked in front of Trix with the spatula?”

Berry didn’t even think about it. “Mule, please, please fuck my mom in here. I HATE the spatula! Master’s hand hurts enough and I know I deserve the spanking but if you would please stay, I could, um ... make it worth your while?”

“You don’t get a choice there, Berry.” I cautioned the teen.

“Master’s right,” Berry admitted before Mule could say anything. “I’ve been a tease and I’m really sorry. But you’re gonna fuck my mom either way, so if you could find it in your heart to forgive me by fucking her here while I get my spanking...” she trailed off uncertainly.

“You’re a trip!” Trix grinned at Berry. “God, you’re negotiating a fucking spanking! I bet my brother will tell you where you can shove that spatula!” She laughed.

“I’ll do it for you,” Mule almost whispered. “What um, would I need to do to save um, Berry from a spanking at all?” Mule asked me hesitantly.

“I have to spank her, Mule,” I replied, my voice sounding resigned. “If you fuck Cherry’s mouth, I’ll have to hit the hardest. If you fuck her ass, it’ll be softest. Her cunt is ready for you already, though. It’d be the quickest way to get you off and the spanking will only last as long as you do. If you choose Cherry’s cunt, I’ll even let her make you hard before I start Berry’s spanking. That’s the best I can do.”

“And I still get to play with her boobs?” Mule asked.

“Mule, you get thirty minutes and if you can get it up again after you pop the first time, you can fuck Cherry a second time. Berry’s spanking will only last as long as you do on your first go. You have to cum on her, not in her though, to prove you really came.”

“Please fuck my cunt and cum on my tits, Sir Mule. You’ll be able to slap them and pull my nipples easier. Berry really doesn’t enjoy spankings and I know my tits excite you,” Cherry asked without permission. I decided to let that go in the interest of time and because Cherry was thinking of her daughter instead of herself for once.

“Fuck Yeah! I’ve never watched someone having sex before. This’ll be great!” Trix added.

“Come on sis, at least wait outside while I do it, please?” Mule asked.

“Hell no! You wanna be all Casanova and save the damsel in distress it’s on you. I’m just here for a free show!” Trix mixed her metaphors in her excitement.

“So what are you going to do? Oral, pussy or ass? You can still change your mind and use the bedroom. It’s not too late,” I assured him.

“I’ll do ... what Cherry said,” Mule decided, reaching for his towel, resigned to the idea he’d be performing in front of Trix.

When he pulled it off, the little teen was already fairly hard. I had no idea whether it had stayed hard or was getting hard again with all the sex talk. Mule glanced at Trix and blushed.

“Cherry can lay on the carpet so you can fuck her, or if you prefer she can ride you and do all the work. That way you can fully appreciate the way her udders bounce while she’s fucking you,”I suggested.

At the mention of Cherry’s tits, Mule’s dick pulsed, now fully hard. He didn’t need any foreplay. He was as ready as hard as he’d ever be, even in the presence of his sister. Mule laid down and stretched out. His dick pointed straight up, thick and heavily veined. The knob was already shiny with precum. Cherry simply crawled over, swung her leg over his body and without even having to line him up with her hand, wiggled herself so his cock found the appropriate hole. She then began the long downward journey with a hiss.

Berry wasn’t watching. Trix was. Her eyes were twice the size as normal as she watched Cherry’s slow motion fall onto his cock and she unconsciously let her hand brush her own jean-clad crotch as if in sympathy for what Cherry was having forced into her slick cunt.

I began my spanking of Berry very lightly – Well lightly compared to what I gave Cherry.

After maybe half a dozen swats, Berry twisted in my lap, causing me to smack her hip instead of her ass. I thought she was trying to avoid my hand however she just wanted to make eye contact.

“I know you don’t smack my mom’s ass like you’re a girl. You’re just tickling me,” she said with an over dramatic frown.

I saw that as a challenge and made the next one suitably harder. Berry’s squeaked! She blew air out through pursed lips as if she was blowing into a tuba.

“You forgot to thank me for giving you what you need,” I accused the teen. “Those don’t count. Cherry, hold up for a minute, please,” I ordered Berry’s mom, who came to a halt with Mule’s massive cock buried to the balls in the MILF, her expression somewhere between pain and great pleasure although the sounds they were both making never quite died out.

“Maybe you’d like to explore Cherry’s tits while you wait, Mule? She has very elastic nipples. I just really need to catch Berry up. Her ass is hardly even pink yet and this is supposed to be a punishment, not free entertainment for the slut.

“You know that spanking a minor is illegal and stuff?” Trix said out of the blue, then clarified her thinking by saying how she wished she’d spanked her friend a time or two and that I should get in a couple licks for her as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.