Idle Cunts Are the Devil's Tools
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mike McGifford

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF HUMILIATION, BONDAGE OR INCEST AREN'T YOUR THING! This is my version of the continuing story begun by Cherry Nipples, called A Slap A Day. It's best to read her story first however this could be read as a standalone story if you prefer. Mother and her teen daughter - the ultimate bitches - learn that there is a way to redemption. They've agreed to a THREE YEAR training plan and it's just begun. The story is set in the Family Feud universe.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Prostitution  

I purposefully pretended to ignore the door when Berry moved to open it, as naked as the day she was born. She took a last deep breath and reached for the handle.

“Stop, Berry,” I quietly commanded. That’s all it took. Berry froze.

“I have a better idea. Why don’t I personally invite your friends into my apartment? What are their names again?”

“It’s Trix and her brother Mule, Master. I left them a couple doors down because I figured they’d wonder about any strange noises coming from inside here.

“You did well just now. I know you were going to follow instructions, Berry,” I said as I got up and went to the door. As I opened it to step outside and greet our guests, I added, “Now the pair of you get into the bedroom and clip your leashes to your collars, get into the Crawl Position and wait for me. We’re going to put our Visitor Action Plan into effect.” Berry was just coming down off the roller coaster of emotion and I’d just shot her to the top of the loop again.

“OMG! Are you serious?” Both women said at once. I guess they’d thought I was just blowing smoke when I’d days ago, told them what the plan for visitors was.

Cherry’s mom - Berry’s gramma - had been known to visit unexpectedly as had Cherry’s sister Kelly and her brother Donny. None of them had, yet, however a plan had been in place. Theoretically anyway. Now I was about to see if it would work.

“Quit your bitching and get your scrawny asses into the bedroom now,” I growled at the pair.

The two naked women hustled into my bedroom and shut the door just as a teen girl, followed by a guy, were about to poke their heads around the door frame. “Oh shit, who are you?” The girl asked, suddenly seeing me blocking her path into the apartment. Without waiting for an answer she grinned and asked, “Is Meagan still in here or is she trying to give us the slip?”

The girl didn’t seem to want an answer to her question because she went on, trying to look around me and into my apartment, “Meagan said she was living here now but where’s her stuff? Is she still moving in? Are you Mrs Thornbush’s boyfriend?

This girl is a real motormouth, I thought to myself before standing aside and gesturing them into the apartment. “They’re both in the bedroom. I’ll go get them in a moment. I’m Mike, although people call me Kiwi. Nice to meet you,”I said politely, holding out my hand.

“Hey, cool camera gear.” Trix said, otherwise ignoring me, too busy trying to see everything in my apartment at once. Is it yours?” The girl’s inquisitiveness reminded me of Cherry’s first visit when she was still called Samantha. Trix just wandered over to the shelf to investigate as if she’d wandered into a department store instead of my home, ignoring me and my hand. I ignored her right back and greeted the guy instead.

“You’re um ... Mule, right?” I asked, lifting my hand.

“Hey,” was his eloquent reply.

“I thought you’d be bigger,” I said with a smile.

“That’s what she said,”the weedy little teen replied, grinning and ignoring my hand as if he’d never imagined the concept of shaking hands. Maybe teens didn’t do that anymore I wondered, dropping my hand.

“So is Meg gettin’ ready finally?” The girl asked.

A thousand questions and no answers, I thought to myself. “You’re Trix, I take it?” I asked.

She responded with a glare, seeming to dissect me with her eyes in a poor imitation of the way Meagan used to act.

“Tricks like as in turning tricks?” I asked before I could stop myself.

“Hardee ha ha, like I haven’t heard that before. No, Trix as in it’s for kids. So why don’t you go eat some?”

“Well because I’m not a kid, of course.”

“Okay, fair point I guess. That’s usually what I say to other kids who make fun of my nickname,” she frowned, her standard line falling flat. “It’s Trix as in Patricia, actually,” Trix said as haughtily as she could manage. It sounded like she’d had lots of practice.

I was going to have Berry call you in here so I could talk to you then I decided to do it myself,” I started before being cut off.

“You call Meg ‘Berry’? How cute.

“Berry is short for Strawberry...”

Trix interrupted again with, “Kiwi Strawberry. I like the flavor but you’re too old for her so that can’t be why. Hmmm ... is it coz her head’s the shape of a strawberry? Haha. Don’t tell her I said that, k? So why do you call her Strawberry? What’s taking her so long? How come Mrs Thornbush is in there too? Does Meagan have to sleep on the couch?

“Shit Trix, is your mouth on amphetamines? If you’d shut the hell up for a minute I would happily explain what’s going on here, okay?”

With a grin, not upset by my tone at all, Trix cupped her hands behind her ears. “I’m all ears, dude. See?”

Meagan and Samantha Thornbush are gone. You’ll never see them again...”

“You liar! We just...” Trix interrupted.

“Shut. The. Fuck. Up, will you please?” I raised my voice, which shut her down momentarily. They are gone as in those two nasty, rotten, bitches are no more. They’ve taken new names and they’re training to be better members of society, utilizing a training plan I put together that will permanently rectify their behavior.”

“Oh, okay. So is she almost ready?” Trix asked, proving she hadn’t heard, or maybe understood, a word I’d just said. Maybe the magnitude of my statement just hadn’t registered yet.

“Soooo ... why did meag ... I mean Berry, leave us outside someone else’s apartment? We saw her come in here and got bored waiting,” Mule asked in a puzzled tone.

“I really want Berry to explain it, since you’re HER friends. Samantha is now to be called Cherry. She gets to explain herself to HER friends as well as any family members that drop by.”

“Okay, cool. So how long are they gonna be?” Mule pressed...

“They’re in the bedroom waiting for me to get them out here. Before they come out, you have a decision to make. As I said, Meagan is no more. You will no longer be hanging out at the pool smoking, drinking and generally making a nuisance of yourself with Meagan. Berry doesn’t do that. If the only reason she’s your friend is because you enjoy the way she used to act, you may as well leave now...”

“Dude, that’s so fucking shallow. Who do you think we are? Meg’s cool. There’s more to her than smoking and drinking, ya know?”Trix interrupted again, this time standing up for her friend.

“Yeah, my sister’s right. If you think your girlfriend’s daughter’s only good for smoking and drinking, you’re fucked up, dude.” Mule added.

“Lets get this straight right now. Cherry is NOT my girlfriend. They just live here.”

“In a one bedroom apartment. Suuuuuure. I was born at night but it wasn’t last night,” Trix sneered.

“I am, for lack of a better term, their trainer. As I was about to say, if Berry is more than just another member of your clique, then I’ll bring them out so Berry can explain things to you.”

“Ah duh. That’s what we’re waiting for,” Trix said, trying to use her hands as Berry had done that first day to make me feel stupid for my comment.

“Yeah. Oh this is gonna be epic! I can’t WAIT to hear what Meg has to say for herself,” Mule said with totally fake, overblown excitement.

“That brings me to my other question. If nudity offends...”

“What, you wanna get nekkid? You want us to? WTF creep. We’re teen agers,” she said, splitting the word up to make her point.

“Well I guess that answers that question,” I said, turning my attention to Mule. “And you?”

“I ain’t getting nekkid either if that’s what you’re asking and I certainly don’t wanna see you like that!”

“It was your lovely sister that suggested those things. Of course she didn’t let me finish. Oh well, it was interesting meeting you. Maybe I’ll see you around although probably not, if I can avoid it.” I was done with this pair.

“We ain’t leaving without Meagan - Banana, or whatever your name is. Get her out here right now!”

“This is my home, you’re in it and you’ve outstayed your welcome. Either fuck off or I’ll put you out, understand?”I said very quietly.

“Hey look dude, I’m sorry for Trix, okay? She’s just used to getting her own way. Maybe you could tell us why you said what you said just now?” Mule asked respectfully. I never figured him as a peacekeeper.

I took a breath. Actually Mule was correct. Trix was getting under my skin and I was supposedly above such things. They were just teenagers after all.

“I was asking about nudity because Cherry and Berry are both required to be naked in this apartment. I did not want to offend either of you by assuming you’d be good with it.

“What, you keep them naked so they can’t exscape?” Trix snarled.

I hate it when people mispronounce common words. “The word you butchered is ES-Cape and the answer is no I don’t. Berry left you outside when she came in instead of inviting you to come in with her BECAUSE she knew she’d need to undress as soon as she got inside.”

“Oh,” was Trix’s articulate reply.

So why does her and her mom need to be naked?” Mule asked.

“That’s for Berry to explain. Before she gets the chance, I need to know that you’re mature enough to deal with it.

“And Mrs, I mean ... ummm ... Cherry is too?

“Yes, Cherry too. Is that a problem, Mule?”

“Hell no!” Mule replied with unfaked excitement. “I always wondered what Mrs ... I mean Cherry, was like under those dumpy clothes.”

“And you, Patricia?” I turned my attention reluctantly back to the abrasive teen, unable to use her ‘friendly’ nickname right now.

“As long as it’s not you, I don’t give two shits. Nothing much Meg does surprises me anyway,” she shrugged, then to Mule she said, “You better keep your hands to yourself though, bro. Just because all your wet dreams are about to come true doesn’t mean you can touch, got it?”

“Then please take a seat. I’ll be right back.

Mule sat, however Trix had other ideas. “I don’t sit on the furniture in this fleabag apartment building. You never know what’s gonna come crawling out of it. I’ll stand.” It was a statement.

“Whatever floats your boat. Excuse me for a moment. As I said, I’ll be right back.” I replied with a shrug.

I opened the bedroom door where Cherry and Berry waited silently looking at each other as if having a mental conversation. Neither looked very excited about the prospect of crawling out to the living room.

Ignoring the looks they were giving me and each other, I picked up their leashes. I made a clicking noise with my tongue much like you’d do with a horse and led them out. The leashes were not heavy duty and they strained a little with the girls’ slow acceptance of their fate. I had to be careful lest the cheap leashes would snap or break the cat collars the girls wore.

“Come on, sluts, move!” I chided them to get them crawling. I was taking my annoyance at Trix out on them although I didn’t really much care at that point.

“Berry. Casual position next to you mother,” I demanded once I’d herded them through the door. Berry didn’t hesitate to comply. I guessed she figured that since she’d been seen naked, she may as well degrade herself all the way. Cherry was only a moment behind her daughter.

Both Mule and Trix gasped at the sight of mother and daughter both nude, both crawling then getting into Casual Position with their thighs spread, tits out and heads up, their arms laying on their thighs with their palms up.

“Yes, Master Kiwi,” Cherry replied as she quickly mimicked her daughter.

“Okay, this is fucked up. I take back what I said about Meg not being able to surprise me. So what the fuck’s going on, Meagan?” Trix demanded.

“I’m not Meagan anymore, ma’am. I’m now called Berry, or Strawberry, if you prefer. Meagan was a bitch and a liar and a manipulator and a shrew. I’m learning not to be. I...”

“By being nekkid? By being led around like a freaking dog? How the fuck does that work? Get some damn clothes on girl. We’re outta here!

“We already had this conversation, Patricia. You said you were able to show some maturity, like your brother is doing,” I said referring to Mule who hadn’t said a word. “Please allow Berry to finish. It may be worth your while,” I added, hoping to tempt the teen to shut the hell up.

“I’m still all ears,” Trix’s nervous laughter was forced, although I’m sure she was still just trying to push my buttons. “This I gotta hear!”

I said Mule hadn’t said a word and he hadn’t. That didn’t mean he was accepting the situation before him. His eyes were bugging out and his bottom lip was practically scraping the floor. If I’d separated Cherry and Berry he would have given himself whiplash trying to pay them equal amounts of attention.

“Master Kiwi is training us to be nice, respectful and not to put ourselves above others. We have agreed to a training plan that he’s already proved can work. One of the rules is that we have to be naked inside the apartment even if we have company, ma’am. I already told you we could spend some time at the pool this evening but I was wrong to do so. I’m very sorry ma’am and Sir. I know I will be punished for my impudence and for not telling Master Kiwi that I’d made plans without his knowledge or consent. In a way, I lied to him and I’ve wasted your time.”

“MASTER Kiwi? You didn’t say shit about that!” Trix accused me, then turned her attention back to Berry. “But you still didn’t answer my question. You. Are. Both. Nekkid. And you’re on the fucking floor. If your legs were spread any more I’d be able to see what you had for lunch. You two look like slaves - like the princess from the Star Trek movie, what’s her name? Layla or something?”

“Duh! That’s Star WARS dummy. And they ain’t got chains on. Just collars. Or a bikini like Princess Leia did,” Mule finally spoke to demonstrate that at least a few brain cells were devoted to something other than memorizing every skin follicle on the two naked women in front of him.

“We were stingy with everything we did, said, even wore, so Master Kiwi took that all away from us. It was ... it was the right thing to do. He somehow knew we were hiding behind our clothes,” Berry replied with a hint of sadness.

“So does that mean you won’t be needing that maroon number anymore? Can I have it?” Trix asked with a grin, her demeanor changing when she realized that Berry was not pretending.

“It’s gone, ma’am. We gave our clothes and snacks and other stuff to the homeless weeks ago.” Cherry replied for Berry, seemingly proud and not too unhappy that Trix wouldn’t be getting a top she’d obviously coveted. “Anyway, that top was mine.”

“I didn’t ask you, Mrs Thornbush,” Trix shot at the older woman snarkily. Trix was obviously getting the idea even if she couldn’t remember to use Cherry’s new name.

“Please call me Cherry if that’s okay, ma’am and thank you for correcting me,” Cherry dutifully replied, though obviously concentrating hard on not breaking character to berate the teen.

“So, Cheeeeeeeerrrryyyy, what else is involved in this traaaaainnning you roped Meagan into? Trix asked, already blaming Cherry for what her friend was doing.

“That’s Be...” Berry started only to be interrupted.

“Yeah, I know. Strawberry or Berry. Just answer the fucking question Cherry, alright? And don’t call me ma’am. I’m not my grandma.”

“One of the things we’ve learned during our training so far is that everyone else is better than us. Even the homeless around here are our betters. I must take your contempt for me and bite my tongue because you’re my better. A few days ago you wouldn’t have dared to speak to me the way you just did but now you can talk to me however you please. We’ve also learned that we are to address our betters as sir and ma’am. It reinforces your status as better than us. May I please be allowed to address you with the respect you deserve, ma’am?”

“Ah fuck. What Eveeeeeer,” Trix scoffed, imitating a Californian valley girl accent but looking kind of pleased at the idea she was superior to someone, especially her young mentor’s mother. “So what else?”

“We have learned control positions, like this one,” Cherry admitted, indicating the humiliating casual position I’d left them in with their thighs spread, back straight and tits out, “and the Crawl Position for moving about the apartment as you just saw. Although we’re really not supposed to answer formal questions unless we’re in the Attention Position,” she added, looking at me.

I’d forgotten about that, although since Cherry had remembered, I figured she was at fault.

“Please may we assume the Attention Position before I continue, Master?” Cherry asked with a slight smirk.

I wondered if she was just looking to get out of the humiliating position she was in now or if she was in some way just enjoying the shock value she was generating. The smirk made me think it was the latter. The look I gave her was enough to make them both scramble to their feet so they were standing with their legs spread, tits out and hands laced behind their heads before Cherry continued with her training summary.

“There are two others too,” Cherry explained while blushing at the display they were putting on, yet not going into detail about what the other two positions were. “Master provides correction in the form of spankings and other discipline. I’m receiving the advanced training because I am the reason Berry acted the way she used to. I can’t explain the advanced training with Berry present because that’s not for her to be a part of in any way. She does know that I ... that is to say that for the last few days I’ve...”

“Mom’s had to start whoring herself to make rent. It’s one facet of her advanced training,” Berry added, seemingly saving her mom from having to admit the fact yet making her mom’s prostitution seem even more sordid. Berry just loved making herself seem pure next to her mom even though they were both standing naked with cat collars around their necks.

“And this shit’s working for you guys?” Trix asked incredulously.

“Have I made you feel stupid or small since you’ve been in the apartment? Have I bitten your head off for anything you’ve said while you’ve been here, ma’am?” Berry asked sweetly. “I’m just really sorry that I made you wait outside instead of inviting you in, in the first place. And for wasting your time, like I said before, Sir and ma’am.”

If it wasn’t for Berry’s expression, I would have normally accepted that apology from a girl Berry’s age in a heartbeat. She SOUNDED so sincere.

“I didn’t mind the wasted time and I hope you don’t mind me saying so but you’re gorgeous, Mrs Thornbush, ah Cherry. I would have wasted twice as much time if it meant I’d see you naked. Hell I woulda given you every penny I’ve got to see those tits. Are Meagan’s tits gonna look like yours sometime?” Mule said, his tongue practically hanging out.

“It’s not...” Berry started but was cut off.

“You’re so gross, Mule. No wonder you don’t get any pussy,” Trix teased her brother. “Gimme your money and I’ll show you mine. How ‘bout that?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.