What Dreams Are Made of
Chapter 4: The Rabbit Hole Is Open For Business

Copyright© 2018 by littlefrog454

Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Rabbit Hole Is Open For Business - Artificial Intelligence Singularity sends back copy to change world's future. Recruits genetically engineered sex slaves from 2222 to recreate Master's Harem, for man who helped invent machine that caused it all. Discover that aliens were really responsible for it all. Track down interstellar sentient Mother Ship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Time Travel   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex  

“It’s just a little over a year until the Slavers have their big meeting on Planet 1, and we’re still getting ready Diane.” I addressed Diane, one of First Pod with me here on Bob. June Wilson, major stock holder and acting CEO of the Company and for all intents was now running Ray’s Base of Operations, the Island of Janis on Planet 1 was here with me too.

For all intents and purposes she was in charge of everything here in Star System 1. True she had to have some major radical cosmetic surgery done to fit in here on Ray’s Home Base, but she hadn’t complained any. Me on the other hand, I haven’t quite gotten used to the sight of them yet, but June assured me the her, her daughter, and the other members of her Brood loved them to. They had also come to love the life style her and her Brood are now living at Ray’s compound.

We were on Bob, our first actual interstellar ship, on the fringe of Ray’s solar system. Captain Astor and her happy, no merry, oh hell make that her Gay band of independant women crew were still out exploring the system in the Minnow. She was only sending us a update every week or so as the mood struck her. I’m afraid my First Pod Girls have more influence with the Captain than me, but then I’m not complaining about that either. We had enough five man landers to make everything work, plus Junior had just about completed another Bob. It would be good when we weren’t so dependent on Bob.

1st Pod, Ann, Becky, Candy, Edith, except Diane who had stayed with me back here on the dark side of the Moon at our equilivent of Fort Harris in System 1, were with June in Ray’s home compound planing for the Slaver’s return. Back on the Moon we now had a dimensional portal large enough to allow us to put a Bob sized vessel through if we wanted to or needed to for some reason. I don’t think I’ll ever understand the math of all this, but that doesn’t keep me from being able to use them.

Anyway a circular trench had been dug and 20 foot sections of two foot in diameter pre-curved malleable soft iron rods, supplied by Junior, were lain in the trench. Next they were coupled together with molding collars. Then Termite charges were put in place and ignited. It’s called exothermic welding and at 2500 degrees Celsius the charges can burn through just about anything. Since all it requires is Aluminum powder and a metal oxide, otherwise known as rust, it is both cheap and useful. The resulting molten steel seamlessly joined the two rods together, leaving only the mold marks that were latter ground off smooth. Then the basic core of the portal is boosted into a low geostable orbit over our Moon base. Once in orbit a machine, we nicked named it “the spider”, extrudes a copper, silver, tungsten wire that it winds around and round the iron core in several intricate patterns. That done it is all connected to the control panel and a series of Box to power it up.

The Ring winds up with it’s own self-contained propulsion system which further refines it’s position and orbit around the Moon and our base. Finally it sets itself up perpendicular, or more precisely at a right angle to the Moon’s gravitational field and goes through a ridged pre check. After that they could use it to explore other Earths.

As was explained to me by Bob, the biggest mistake the inventors of these portals make is turning the portal off when they go through to investigate the other side. Most of the inventors turn the portal off because the portal literally eats so much energy it’s prohibitive to just leave them on all the time. They usually either leave another person behind to operate the portal at the proper prearranged time or put it on a timer. They assume that when they turn it back on it will pick up where it left off. The bottom line is it doesn’t. They find themselves stranded on a completely random world and most never find their way home again.

Our portal would establish a stable portal system. One that could be reopened by deploying what one inventor called a dimensional anchor on the other side. As long as the anchor was powered up our portal could reestablish a stable transit point to that system or world again at any time. The beauty of the anchor system was the anchor took very little power to operate. A single Box could power one for twenty five years or so and they always had a backup Box too.

Our portal was laid out and built flat on the ground and then raised into position for activation. That was only possible because of the Moon’s lesser gravity, it would never have worked on Earth even with our antigravity. Earth’s gravity would have turned the soft iron into a pretzel. When it is energized there is nothing to show it is in operation from our side. No fireworks, no light show, no high pitched sound or anything else you would notice on our end of the portal. On the other end though it is quite different. On the other side the portal appears as a giant glowing ring perpendicular to the other Moon’s gravitational field. That is because of the math used to express it’s spatial position as the exit point in relation to the gravity fields created.

Anyway the portal had been in operation for about a month and we had not had any problems. The alternate Earth we chose to set up business on was almost identical to our Earth. The only difference we had found so far were the dates. Here it was 2024, there it was 2018. Before launching into a long discussion about how it could be 7 years earlier there let me remind everybody of our own argument over Daylight Savings Time. Any calendar you set up is arbitrary. We checked the star charts and the actual time is the same. First contact was made May 1, 2018 their time, and everything else is the same.

We had bought and established our own nation to make and distribute the Box for peaceful purposes easier on our Earth, but it was not working out well. In spite of President Harris’s and the UN’s support it was getting harder and harder to carry on. After they tried, we never followed up on who actually was involved, tied to actually invade us, they discovered our handy danny force field which stopped them dead. After that they started an embargo of our supply line and then outright sabotage, where they could. So far we had detected all their booby traps and nobody was hurt, but the major nations were becoming desperate for our Box. So far they hadn’t tried to stop or intercept our stealthed mini subs that we were flying between the Ranch, our Island of San Rosa, and the Moon, but that could all change when they finally managed to detect them. That was only a matter of time Bob warned us.

So after a quick survey of Alternate Earth 3, 1 and 2 were uninhabitable, we decided to establish another base to manufacture Box on AE3, or Alternate Earth 3, as we had decided to call it. Yes, that’s what we named it. Some wanted to call Earth, our original Earth, Earth Prime or EP0 now. Maybe we should have left out 1 and 2 and just called it AE1, but we didn’t.

A number of big manufactures on AE3 fabricated parts for us that were assembled by another company and in the end nobody even knew what they were making. We made sure we were the only ones that could activate them, even if somebody did manage to get the other parts and put one together. Everything was going fine until we were discovered by the Saudi’s, well the King himself to be exact.

Remember the identical Hope ship we had Ed sell us and set up as a decoy while we were testing our good ship LollyPop, well the Minnow anyway. Well the Area 51 girls got together and converted it into another spaceship like Minnow with Bob’s help and even managed to talk Ed out of another one too. They had then visited Junior out at Jupiter now, and got a load of refined silver, gold and platinum from stores.

Then they visited AE3 through the portal with their ship load of treasure. First they altered the registry papers of Minnow II to the USN Hope Hospital Ship Bob Hope and gave it a mission on paper to deliver medical supplies to Somalia. Somebody might notice a ship missing from the Navy’s rolls, but nobody notices a ship added to those same rolls if it’s done right. Now that they had a base of operations they started setting up several LLC’s, Limited Liability Companies. Among these new companies was one with a new experimental method of recovering gold and other rare metals from sea water. Now that their financing was taken care of they sat to work on their other projects.

They sat up a company, really they bought an existing company and enlarged and improved the subs they were already making. Their manufactured mini subs started to strangely look just like our space shuttles in no time. Soon we had a fleet of them set up with all the bells and whistles an actual spaceship needs. Soon they had a fully equipped local Moon base and we had another base of operations in case it got too hot on our original Earth.

So imagine Molly and Kay’s, well everybody’s shock when they got a tight beam UHF transmission on their own channel from somebody claiming to be the King of Saudi Arabia telling them he knew about them, knew about the portal, and wanted to talk to them secretly. Secretly?

Well he did give a location to aim at, and a frequency to use, so Molly answered. All the Area 51 girls were pretty sure that if worst came to worst their shields would hold and they could just retreat back through the portal, but she did order Marilyn to give everybody a heads up, and be ready to evacuate. So after everybody was warned Molly keyed her mike and prepared to talk to the King.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.