Tantric Sex Defined by My Pussy
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Creating Eros

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What does it feel like to pass energy through your body and collect those amazing vibrations and send it to your parter? Do you know? Can you learn, and can I teach you? I need to teach this technique. I am an intimacy coach, pleasure coach and I want to tell you what it feels like to have such an amazing pussy that you want to show the world how to achieve the same thing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

When the penis is inserted for the first time, I like it to be very slow. I want to savor each little bit of that dick as it enters into my pussy. My pussy wants to feel it and mold itself around it and then when it’s fully inside I like there to be stillness. Take a moment and listen to the stillness as it will take a second or two to absorb that energy and send it back and you will feel it, you will know ... my loving vibrations on your cock as my pussy pulsates around it. Then, it can be just as beautiful as an orgasm for you but not quite and those vibrations will send your dick into places it just hasn’t been but really wants to go.

I can feel the head of the you and your foreskin and I focus my energy there with all my intent and awareness and loving presence. I will close my eyes and look right there in that warm yummy spot inside of me and I will just imagine all of me is there in that spot. It’s where my pussy meets the head of your dick and I can move up and down and up and down oh so slow as I feel each bit of the head while my pussy grabs hold like a firm loving handshake.

I take that focused energy and I pass it through my body. I picture those stars before me glistening like diamonds when you close your eyes and move it through my entire body with my will. I collect all the energy and I move it around and then, with sharpened intensity, it goes back to your cock but this time I am focusing on the entire shaft and I wait one second while my body begins to jerk and my pussy starts to come in waves over your dick. All muscle groups will contract at one time but then they will isolate themselves and begin a massage with a tempo on your delicious cock each pulse different as the last as each muscle groups wants to join in the fun on your hard shaft. Oh the glory you will feel and the place I will send you. Roll your eyes back and let your head relax ... we are gonna be doing this for a while and the longer we do it, the tighter my pussy will be and the closer we will become but please don’t get addicted. My goal is to teach you how to create this with every partner you have and share it with you in this special moment and pass it on for all to find pleasure. It’s what the Yoganonda’s call “bliss” and the christians call “heaven” but in this place, you will be one with source and your lover at the same time and it is there that couples will find the connection to create a bond that will be so strong, it can’t be broken.

The End ... but only the beginning.

Bring your patience to the journey, bring your open heart, do not judge as you will not be judged, relax and breathe and let go of the sorrows of a life yet lived to its maximum capacity. Be still for now and allow the time for your heart to heal so you heart can open and feel the love of the universe through me. I will love you in this moment but we will not be lovers as time is short and more people must be taught and if you are daring enough to participate in something so transformational I’d like you to get on this ride with me. Pussies not allowed as I will tease you and taunt you and force you to be the man the universe created you to be. You will no longer be tamped down by other peoples beliefs and your soul will be free to live a life that is abundant in love, transformational in every way and authentically lived. As my first “student” wrote, “There is great joy in the journey to the solution”. Be present and be aware and find your “loving presence”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.