Wrong Number?
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I felt someone shake my shoulder.

“Mom, wake up. It’s three o’clock in the morning.”

I sat up just as John turned off the TV in the living room. “I guess I fell asleep.” I took John’s hand that he held out to me. “How was your date with Laura?”

“It was great. We had a good time.”

“I bet you did.” I know I sounded a little sarcastic as we headed for the stairs.

“Time for bed, Mom.”

John held my hand as we went up the stairs and left me at my bedroom door. I watched him walk down the hall to his bedroom and go in. I could not stop thinking about John and Laura having sex. Why did Laura get to have him, and I had to deny myself just because I was his mother?

I stripped naked before getting into bed. I put my hand between my legs. I bet Laura sucked his cock and swallowed his cum just like I did. Did he lick her pussy like he licked mine? I wonder how it felt when she slipped his cock into her wet cunt. I bet she loved fucking my boy. Damn it; I can’t be jealous. We agreed no more between us. The fantasy continued, but I was sucking John’s cock and fucking him. “Oh god, I’m cumming.”

I lay still to let my breathing slow, then put my moist fingers in my mouth. Did Laura taste like this, or was it different? What was I going to do without my John? I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes. I fantasized that John was holding me and kissing me goodnight as we snuggled in my bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.