Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

That fateful wrong number John dialed. That horrible night with Peter. John’s caring and love when I needed it most. The phone sex. All culminating in last night’s mutual masturbation. A night I will never forget, and no matter how hard I tried, I could not bring myself to find fault.

It was 9:00 pm when I took his hand, and we walked up the stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs, I stopped, put my hand on his cheek, and kissed him. “Give me ten minutes, Honey. Then call me.”

John went to his bedroom and me to mine. I undressed and put on a short, thin cotton nightgown. I thought about not even wearing that but changed my mind. My phone beeped.

I quickly answered, “Hi, Honey.”

“Are you in bed?”

“Yes, John. And thinking about you.”

“What are you wearing?”

“Just a nightgown. You?”

“Just my boxers.”

“No t-shirt?”

“Not tonight.”

“Do you want to talk tonight, or would you like to...” I left the invitation unfinished.

“Join you?” John asked.

“Yes.”

My bedroom door opened, and John walked in with his phone to his ear. I lifted the covers for him as he slid in next to me and put his phone on the nightstand.

We immediately fell into an embrace. We were kissing and fondling each other. I played with his cock as his hand slipped up my nightgown and played with my breast.

“I like what you are doing with your hands, don’t stop.” There was no need to give him instructions. He gently massaged my nipples with his palm and then pinched and pulled. Then he would cup my breasts and gently squeeze them. Then repeat and send rivers of pleasure to my pussy. My lover was making my whole body tingle. I had a gentle and caring lover in my bed. A lover that was getting me very aroused, much like his father when we made love.

I threw back the covers and sat astride John’s leg. I sat on his left thigh just below the hem of his boxers. John was staring at me, not knowing what to expect. I thought I had better explain, “When I was with your father, I liked to be on top, and your dad liked it that way too.” I put my left hand on John’s chest, took his cock in my right, and started moving my hips back and forth. “You can do what you were doing before.” John reached out and played with my breasts. Masturbating was as close to the real thing that I thought I would ever get with John. Even though my nightgown was pushed up and my breasts and pussy were exposed as John played with my breast, and I rubbed my pussy on his leg, I felt safe. Somehow I knew I could trust John not to take it any further. I did start to feel a bit uncomfortable with what he might think of me being so forward, “I’m not being too weird, am I?”

“No, Mom, you’re not. You know I love you and will do anything to make you happy.”

“You’re certainly making me happy, Sweetheart,” I rocked on his legs with my eyes closed. “Oh god, I am having such a nice fantasy, John. Keep touching me.”

“What is your fantasy?”

“There is a very handsome man between my legs making passionate love to me.” I stroked him a little faster to try and emphasize who I was thinking of.

“Better not be the guy from work?” John teased.

“Hell no. It’s you. You’re my lover tonight.”

“Really? You are really thinking about doing it with me?”

“Yes, John, I am. It’s a wonderful fantasy.” His cock was in my hand and only inches from my pussy. When I closed my eyes and rocked on his leg, it wasn’t hard to imagine moving those few inches and burying it in my pussy.

I rubbed his leg, trying to imagine taking that final step of lovemaking with John. It would be so easy. Just move up and do it. He will love it. My husband always told me so. You’re a good fuck (Not in those exact words). Do it, Sara, you know you want to ... Then it was over.

“Oh Honey, I am going to, I am going to, yes, oh yes, that’s so good.” I collapsed on top of John. Still humping his leg, I tried to catch my breath as waves of pleasure washed over me. I lay on top of my son and kissed him again and again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.