Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Thursday and Friday night, we had phone sex again. Our fantasies grew more vivid and graphic. I conjured up a fantasy lover being careful not to use any of John’s physical attributes as I described this apparition to my son. I told him how I wanted my lover to fuck me on the beach. John got me off when he said he would like to jerk off while watching me have sex. Friday night I told John how I liked oral sex, and if I had my fantasy lover in my bed, I would suck his cock. He told me he wanted to lick Laura’s ass crack. He came when I told him I would swallow my lovers cum. He got me off with his fantasy of how he would like to lick Laura’s pussy and fuck her on my kitchen table. He let it slip that his fantasy Laura was no longer blond and had the same dark color hair as me.

I got up around 8:30 Saturday morning and took a much-needed shower after last night’s mental sex romp. I always do errands and food shopping on Saturday. Breakfast and the shopping took care of the morning. After lunch, I asked John to help me with the flower gardens. They needed mulching. After a quick trip to pick up the mulch and John’s help, we were done well before dinner.

John went out with his friends that night, and I did some housework and then watched some TV. Around 11:00, I went to bed and fell asleep. I did not know if John even came home that night.

John did not have a date with Laura this weekend. Her husband Bert had some work to do around the house that he could not put off any longer.

I was anticipating another sexy night on the phone with my son. It was a little after 11:00 when we looked at each other and knew it was time. I went to my bedroom to get undressed and put my nightgown on. I did not bother with panties anymore. I settled into bed and picked up my phone, and dialed. John picked up immediately, “You ready, Honey?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just got in bed. What do you want to talk about tonight?”

I giggled, “We pretty much covered everything two people could do last Friday night.”

“Yeah, we did take it to an extreme.” John chuckled, “But it did the trick.”

“Oh, it sure did. I keep thinking back to that first night that you held me when I was so upset with myself. In a way, that was even sexier than what we did on Friday. What do you think, John?”

“Yeah, I keep thinking about holding you. It was extremely sexy being there, but there was something more. I felt a closeness to you. I was your protector. The one that comforted you and would do everything in my power to not let anyone hurt you again. Then there was when you were next to me and kissing me while I masturbated. Again sexy as hell, but it seemed more like you were showing me how much you loved me.”

I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I didn’t say anything.

“Mom? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?”

I closed my eyes, and visions of John holding me flooded my memory. I could just about get the words out in a whisper, “Do you want to do it again?”

John didn’t hesitate when he answered, “Yes, I really would.”

John came into the bedroom in just his t-shirt and boxers, just like he did on that terrible night. The room went dark except for a bit of moonlight coming through the curtains when John shut the bedroom door. I kept the lights out as they were now when I called to have phone sex with John. It made the fantasies much more vivid. I held the covers up to let him get under them with me.

John put his left arm around me, and I leaned back against him. I wasn’t hurting tonight. I just wanted John to hold me. I wanted to feel his body next to me. John started kissing me like he did the last time. My neck, my shoulder, my cheek. My nightgown was already up around my waist. I could feel John’s leg against my bare hip.

I put my fingers between my legs and rubbed my pussy. I turned my head toward John. “Kiss me, Honey.” John turned on his side, and our lips met. I felt his fist bumping my leg. John was masturbating along with me.

“That’s good, Honey. Let’s do it together.”

“I love you, Mom.”

“I love you too.” More kisses and John’s tongue shot out and licked my lips. I parted my lips and dueled with his tongue. I was frantically fingering myself when I realized John was no longer playing with himself. His hand was rubbing my bare stomach where the covers had slipped down a bit. His cock was touching my leg. My hand moved from my pussy and wrapped itself around John’s cock.

His hand moved to my breast. He was caressing my breasts, and I was stroking his cock. I realized I was living my fantasy.

I arched my back and pressed harder against his chest. I suppose I should have thought us touching like this was wrong, and we should stop, but I didn’t. My hands were moving under the covers. One hand fingering my pussy and one around John’s cock. The covers slipped, and my pubic hair and hand around John’s cock were exposed.

“Oh, god Mom. Do it.”

I concentrated on jerking John off and stopped masturbating myself. John rolled onto his back and stopped touching me. I kissed his neck and then his ear as I pressed myself against him.

“Is this good for you, Honey? Am I doing it the way you like it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.