Wrong Number?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was a busy morning at work, and it kept my mind focused except for a quick peek at Peter when he walked by.

I was in the break room sipping a coffee and reviewing a file I had brought with me. Someone sat at my table. I looked up and it was Peter.

“Hi, Sara. Do you mind if I join you?”

“No, no, it’s fine.”

I thought I could hear genuine concern in his voice, “You look awfully busy this morning.”

“Yes, we landed the Gladden project.”

“I thought maybe you could use a little break. How about we go out for a drink after work tomorrow?” He flashed that enchanting smile.

I didn’t know what to say at first. This was right out of the fantasy John and I shared the other night. “Gee, I don’t know. I could use a little break from work and the house. But ... let me think about it. I will let you know tomorrow.” I was a bit flustered as I picked up my file and stood up. “Sorry, got to get back to work,” and quickly walked out of the break room, leaving my half-finished coffee behind.

I sat at my desk wondering why I didn’t just say no thanks. I left it open that I might actually consider going out with a married man over fifteen years my junior.

Peter asking me out was all I could think about when I got home that night. I thought about talking to John, but he was watching a ball game. But it felt awkward to approach him about my sex life face to face.

The game ended around 10:30 pm, and John stretched and headed upstairs to his room. As soon as I heard his bedroom door shut, I ran upstairs to change into my nightgown, got in bed and called John’s number.

“Hey, Mom, what’s up?”

“You are not going to believe what happened at work today.”

“Okay, I won’t believe you.”

I ignored that comment and forged ahead. “Peter asked me to go out for a drink.”

John sounded excited for me, “See, I told you, you’re a babe. When are you supposed to go?”

“Tomorrow. Tuesday is kind of a strange day to go out for a drink, don’t you think?”

“It’s probably the night his wife goes out for aerobics, visits friends or whatever, and he knows he has a few hours free. Are you going?”

“I don’t know. I told him I would think about it. When it was only a fantasy, I was sure I would do it, but now that it may be real, I don’t know what to do. What do you think I should do? What if he wants to sleep with me? ... Stop laughing ... I know that’s where it is most likely headed if I accept going out for a drink. He seems to be a nice guy, good-looking, young, and your mother is due for a romp in the hay. But damn it, he is married.”

“Here are the pluses as I see them. He is married, so he will want to keep it on the QT because it could get back to his wife. He is young, you think he is cute, and I don’t see any reason why my babe of a mom should not have a little fun. It will be fun sex without any commitment. You can choose to make it a one-time thing or have another go if you are willing. The negative as I see it is he is married, and if you are a better lay than his wife or he is not getting any at home, he may get reckless pursuing you, and his wife will find out.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.