Wrong Number? - Cover

Wrong Number?

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sara's twenty-one year old son speed-dials the wrong number. Sometimes you have secrets that your mother is better off not knowing. Especially when they involve her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

For some reason, it felt like Peter walked by my cube more often than usual. I even thought I caught him smiling at me. I know it was because I was more aware of him. First of all, he was always smiling. Secondly, he had to go by my cube to use the copy machine and go to the men’s room, the break room and the vending machines. I knew it was from last night’s foolishness with John on the phone. By 3:00 that afternoon, I decided that I would sleep with him if he were single.

I got home about 5:45 and started supper. John was just finishing up mowing the back lawn.

“Hey, Mom, have I got time to take a shower before supper?”

“Plenty of time. Supper won’t be ready for another forty-five minutes.”

We had a quick supper, and then John left to meet a friend. I ran a few errands and was back by 9:30. I settled in and watched a little TV until a little after 11:00. I had just gotten into bed when I heard John come in and head for his room. My phone buzzed. I picked it up and answered, “Hey, John.”

“Hey, Babe,”

I smiled. “You think I’m a babe?”

“Of course, you are, Mom. Did you talk to your boyfriend at work today?”

“Boyfriend?” I knew who he meant, but I thought it better to play it coy.

“You know the young guy you are lusting after at work.”

“Oh, you mean Peter, and I am not lusting after him. He is just cute to look at.”

“So he has a name now.”

“Yes, he has a name,” I replied as I rolled my eyes.

“Would you sleep with him?”

Knowing it would never happen, I figured what the hell. It’s just a fantasy, and I wanted to hear what John would say to his mother even thinking such thoughts. “If he were single? Yes, I would sleep with him.”

“Even though he is so much younger than you?”

“If he came on to me, I would definitely think about it. It might be fun.”

“You would have fun sex?”

“Yes, don’t you?” I replied a little more forcefully than I meant to.

“Well yeah, but...”

“I may be a single mother and forty-one years old, but I am not dead yet.”

“So you really would sleep with him?”

“Yes. I definitely would.” I could not help but smile as I strung my son along in our silly fantasy.

“Even if it were just a one-night stand?”

“Yes. Even if it were a one-night stand.” I was a little giddy as I waited for John’s skeptical response to his mother admitting that she would actually have an affair with a younger man. His response was nothing that I would have expected.

John sounded like he was breathing a little heavier. “John, are you...?” I didn’t finish my question.

“Maybe.”

“Oh my god, John. You are crazy. What did I say to get you all excited?”

“Just thinking about you going out with that young guy from work and doing it. A secret meeting after work at a motel. Him kissing you as he slowly removes your blouse. How excited he will be to be with a beautiful woman like you. You’re touching him and feeling how excited he is. The two of you are in bed, kissing as he explores your body with his hands and mouth. You explore him in the same way. His warm body is making love to you.”

My voice was unsteady, “That’s, that’s quite the fantasy.” I knew I should hang up, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

Sounding a little out of breath, John asked, “How long has it been since you had sex, Mom?”

Now my voice sounded a little raspy. “It’s been a while.” My fingers slipped into my panties to lightly play in my pubic hair.” Again I told myself to hang up. Mothers don’t tell their children these things.

I could hear him breathing like his father did when he was aroused, “John ... are you really doing it?”

“Yes, are you?”

“I better go. You need some privacy.” I quickly hung up the phone. I pushed my panties down and thought about Peter and what it would be like to have sex with him in a motel. Would he find me desirable? Did he like oral sex? Would he like licking my pussy? Should I shave it? The girls at work said young guys like shaved pussy. Oh my, I’m going to cum.

My body relaxed as I lay catching my breath. It had been a long time since I was able to get myself off that quickly. My mind wandered to wondering if John was still doing it. I smiled as I rolled onto my side, and sleep overtook me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.