You Must Be Joking - Cover

You Must Be Joking

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 2: Loving Moments

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Loving Moments - In mid-40s wife finds herself a pawn in a game of hard-core sex at her birthday party. The main instigator is her husband John who has carried a fetish for several years of seeing his wife making love to multiple partners in the same evening. After a few failures at swinger's parties he is determined that his wife's 45th birthday is going to finally reveal a successful finish to his fantasy. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Over the next five years, they were regular times when John would imagine his wife in certain circumstances being made love to by other men, and it always made him excited but also curiosity made him wonder what her cunt would feel like full of other men’s semen. Joyce for her part was determined never to let John forget about the incident on their honeymoon, even John had to admit he had noticed a difference in Joyce’s willingness to take part in sex. However, to try to emulate this he would often try to finger his wife’s cunt after he had come up inside her and that’s as far as the dare push it at that moment in time. It never felt quite right on the occasions when he was able to do so, and he put this down to the fact that he knew it was his own semen and not someone else’s.

It was during these simulations that John finally got to taste his first load of sperm. It never really seemed to satisfy him, and he put this down to the fact that it wasn’t another man’s. It was well into the sixth year when Joyce finally accepted that the incident on the last day of their honeymoon had not been planned and John was not to blame fully. It was also around this time that Joyce unfortunately went through a phantom pregnancy and experienced all the negative sides of being pregnant, like morning sickness, unusual cravings, and unusual desires. But never once during this dark spell did it ever come out about John fulfilling his fantasy of testing another man’s fresh spunk from his wife’s cunt.

John during the six years, had discovered the Internet and through this was able to feed his fantasy to a certain amount, he must have ploughed through over 600 hours of Internet porn involving cuckolded men. The fact that in these videos it was the woman who pushed the men into sucking other men’s cocks, was the one thing that stopped this fulfilling is fantasy completely. Try as he may he could never find a similar situation with the man in charge, during this period John discovered that it wasn’t only the act of testing another man spunk it was also the idea of being present while his wife had an affair with a man’s cock. You will notice that I said with a man’s cock rather than with another man because now John centralised his focus on the other man’s cock; what the man looked like it didn’t matter, but what did matter the size of his manhood and John found himself inadvertently comparing his own with those he’d seen in video clips. It was at this point that he discovered he liked them the bigger the better, but could he get his wife to try one that was going to be his biggest challenge.

For their ninth wedding anniversary, he arranged a discreet dinner party at a club where he knew his wife would feel comfortable. What he did not tell his wife that four men had been informed of his desire to see them make love to his wife. The table for six was in a discreet corner of the club and close by to the dancefloor; he’d even gone to the trouble of having Place names put on the table putting his wife directly opposite him and separated on either side by two males. Joyce had no idea what was planned but use the excuse of the anniversary to update a wardrobe, she had seen advertised in one of the local stores, a simple short black dress and with her now blonde hair and blue eyes it really suited her. John footed the bill for the new dress on the condition that he could choose for her the underwear; Joyce knew that the underwear was likely to be flimsy and lacy but if it meant she got the dress she wanted what the heck.

At 6 PM on the day of their wet wedding anniversary, John arrived home to find his wife already soaking in the bath, and what with all the perfumes and oils that was in the bath he was certain that Joyce was totally relaxed. John then slipped into the shower and 15 minutes later emerged refreshed and clean. He walked slowly as naked as the day was born over to the bath leaned in and kissed his wife on her lips, then he made his way out of the bathroom and across the corridor into their bedroom where he dressed and then sat waiting for his wife. 30 minutes later his wife wrapped in towels entered the bedroom, she dried her hair with the hairdryer still wrapped in towel and not saying a word to John.

It wasn’t that she was angry with John, nor was it she was upset with him in anyway; it was just something nagging at the back of her mind that this was not a straightforward anniversary meal, for a start she argued that it was midweek and surely if it was a simple anniversary meal they were gone at the nearest weekend to the date. Secondly, he had booked a table for six and she was the only woman that would be present, and she did not recognise any of the names of the four men that were attending also. She was on our guard but still determined to enjoy the evening, if John had anything planned that was tough because she was just going to enjoy herself her way. Once she was satisfied with the style and the dryness of the hair, Joyce removed the towels and went to get the black dress out of the wardrobe, as she was doing this John took out the new underwear he had bought as part of the deal about the dress.

Joyce looked at the bra first and she might have known, John had gone for ¼ cup bra that just supported her breasts without hiding them, the panties were extremely lacy to the point of being almost transparent, in the crutch of the panties there was a sequined section which would cover the area of the cunt. So, she assumed that he was going to be the only one to see them on her, besides when she put the bra on she felt sexy. That sexiness increased when she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on the self-supporting black fine mesh stockings, you know the type the ones that don’t need to spend as and therefore do not get in the way of a woman’s panties. She had to admit even the field of those panties against her naked skin made her feel extra sexy and she could only imagine what the final image would be after she put on her black dress.

John opened the wardrobe door to reveal the full length mirror that was on the inside, and when Joyce looked at her own image in the mirror she had to smile despite her misgivings about the underwear she had to accept that she looked sexy as hell, when she slipped on the little black dress she decided to finish it off with a pair of stiletto shoes deep red in colour and at least 4 ½ inch heels. Eventually John told her it was time to leave and he felt extremely honoured to be walking by her side out to the taxi that was waiting, as they sat back in the taxi he even wondered if the taxi driver had really needed to adjust the mirror or was he taking sly looks at this beautiful woman beside him. When they arrived at the club the taxi driver got out of the cab and walked round and opened the door for her and quite by accident Joyce gave him a flash of stocking tops. This was not missed by John and he noticed also that Joyce seemed to beam an extra wide smile as she took the drivers hand as she got out the car.

He felt like he had just won the lottery as he walked into the club with his wife on his arm, every person at every table turned to look at this woman who looked $1 million, and John felt his pride in his wife exceed all known levels. Even Joyce noticed that everyone was watching her, and she suddenly realised she liked being the centre of attention. Taking a seat with the aid of an eager waiter to tuck her in on her seat and John sitting at the other head of the table. Then one by one men that Joyce never met before began coming to the table shaking hands with John and then moving to Joyce kissing her lightly on the cheek before taking their seats. As the fourth man occupied the last chair the drinks waiter came along, and John ordered a bottle of champagne with six glasses, before the main Maitre D came over with the menus. This time John left each person to order their own choice of food, and he noticed that the Maitre D took Joyce’s order before everyone else’s.

Light conversation was had during the meal and there were several toasts to John and Joyce and then each of the men including John proposed toasts about Joyce. All in all, without really realising it Joyce had consumed the better part of four bottles of champagne and although she didn’t appear outwardly tipsy her brain was slightly befuddled. Suddenly the dance floor lit up and the music started, Peter one of the four other guests at the table invited Joyce to go for a dance with him and whilst Joyce was not a very good dancer the champagne she had consumed gave the bravado to go. As they danced close together Joyce and Peter seemed involved in some sort of conversation but in fact it was just Peter complementing Joyce on her looks and how sexy she was. Joyce in her defence turned around and said that anyone would look sexy in this dress, but Peter disagreed and said it took a certain class of woman to carry it off so successfully. Suddenly Joyce found herself dancing even closer to Peter and as their thighs occasionally bumped she began to feel something staring inside Peter’s trousers, and only alarm bells would start ringing at this point for her, but she was having such a good time she pushed those sorts of thoughts to the back of the mind.

Just as she was getting used to the smooth patter of Peter, he was tapped on the shoulder by Simon one of the other men at Joyce’s table. Peter leaned in and kissed Joyce on the cheek and thanked her for the dance before leaving at in the hands of Simon. Suddenly the music changed to what would commonly be called a slow waltz and as the pair of them seem to begin waltzing around the dancefloor, John noticed that Simon’s hand was on his wife’s buttocks and although he was nowhere near them he found himself beginning to get excited. And that danced came to a halt Simon was replaced by David and again Joyce danced happily with the third man that night, David had put his hand on Joyce’s shoulder blade and seem to pull towards him so her unprotected breasts were pressed tightly against his body but more importantly she could feel the swelling in his trousers beginning to form and for some reason she just seem to think nothing of it she didn’t feel threatened and in a way she felt responsible for it.

As the dance neared to a close, Paul replaced David and this time it was a more upbeat song, but once again Paul and his hand on the buttocks of Joyce pulling her close to him, and again Joyce could feel the growing stiffness in Paul’s cock, and Joyce could feel herself getting giddier as the dancers wore on. At the next interval in the music John replaced Paul and he danced with his wife, he also pulled out close to him, so she could feel his hard cock and she looked up into his eyes and said, “just what have you got planned for tonight John?” John responded by saying, “me, I’ve got nothing planned!” Joyce pulled on John’s neck until she could whisper in his ear, where she said, “I don’t believe you, all four of them men have got large cocks because I felt them as we were dancing!”

“Have they indeed, how would I know, I only know them from work!” John protested. “You’re not a very convincing liar, you should hear yourself, I think you know exactly what you want to happen tonight and so do I!” Joyce announced. They danced for a bit longer and then John said, “but if I had something planned, tell me honestly would you go along with it or would you refuse?” Joyce tended replied, “well let’s just see shall we, who knows what might happen in the next few hours!” And with that they danced in silence to the rest of the music. Eventually they joined everyone back at the table only this time Joyce turned around and said, “I don’t want to sit at the head of the table any more, Simon can I have your see?” Simon merely stood up and offered his seat to Joyce, and then took her seat at the end of the table, now Joyce was sat between Simon and Peter. She propped her elbows onto the table and lean slightly forward knowing full well that now David and Paul had got a clear view and the top of the little black dress. It was 1030 before they rose to leave the club, and John settled the bill whilst the others hung around in the foyer. As John approach them, Joyce pulled him to one side and said, “Simon has got a flat not far from here and he’s agreed we can all go there to continue the party, how do you feel about that John?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.