You Must Be Joking - Cover

You Must Be Joking

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Chapter 1: Introductions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introductions - In mid-40s wife finds herself a pawn in a game of hard-core sex at her birthday party. The main instigator is her husband John who has carried a fetish for several years of seeing his wife making love to multiple partners in the same evening. After a few failures at swinger's parties he is determined that his wife's 45th birthday is going to finally reveal a successful finish to his fantasy. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

As a teller of stories, the author needs to introduce you the reader to the main characters, to do this in this story it would be advantageous for you to understand how Joyce and John were introduced to each other. Now many stories tend to refer to the characters as young love in that they meet at school and become interlinked from that time. Not in this case, for John was introduced to Joyce by a work friend and five years later at a second meeting they finally hit it off and end up dating.

George Jameson was Johns superior at work, by that I mean that when the 18-year-old John began work as an apprentice surface electrician for the National coal board. He was assigned a personal tutor and his tutor was George. It was common practice I the early seventies, in the mining communities that on a Friday night, all those who were not working would meet at the miner’s welfare club and enjoy an evening of social events complete with alcohol. It was at John’s first Friday night at the Miner’s Welfare Club (WMC) that George introduced him to his sister’s daughter, Joyce aged 19. It took only one drink for there to be a tangible air of animosity between John and Joyce. Joyce thought that John was a wimp and John thought that Joyce to put it bluntly was an overbearing bitch. In fact, both seemed in a hurry to leave without the other one, so it was something of a shock when they found themselves both waiting for the same bus home. John followed Joyce out to the bus Stop and when the bus finally arrived, Joyce went into the downstairs seating and John went to upstairs seating. Neither seemed to take note of where the other got off. Although to be fair it was Joyce who got off the bus first, so she had no way of knowing how much further John travels on the bus.

George occasionally ribbed John during their work shifts together, about him being man enough to tame Joyce but that was as far as it went. They got on together great at work, but every time George invited John to either go for a drink or round to his home, John always declined. The four years this went on until John finally qualified as a surface electrician with the National Coal Board and part of the practice for qualified Electricians he was moved to another pit where the need was greater for a qualified electrician. No longer teased by George, John settled down to working hard and playing just as hard both at work and in the two sports he followed. In football on his days off and at the miner’s welfare club where he came to be a competitive darts player. He had just about forgotten about Joyce when by strange coincidence his darts team played at the same venue on the same night that Joyce was there with her friend’s.

Joyce was first to recognise John, despite it being over five years since she had last seen him, and she made a beeline to say hello as soon as John walked through the door. Her attitude seemed different to what he recalled, she was far politer, less pushy and altogether different to what he remembered. From Joyce’s point of view John looked the same, maybe a little leaner more muscle tone but nothing you could put your finger on to say was totally different. John being courteous as ever asked if Joyce would like a drink and when he went off to the bar he found that she followed him and even squeezed in beside him at the bar pressing her 38 C bust into his side, John glanced in her direction and then gave her a smile.

Suddenly John was tapped on the shoulder by one of his team members and was told that he was up next on the oche and he looked down at his watch and found he had been in conversation with Joyce nearly an hour and yet neither of them had touched their drinks yet. John excused himself and went off to play his match but as he stood at the oche he noticed that just to his right was Joyce cheering him on. At the end of the darts tournament John volunteered to walk Joyce home and she eagerly accepted, as they walked they shared mindless chitchat and to be honest by the time they reached the front door neither could remember a word of what had been said. Joyce suddenly turned to John and gave him a kiss, intending it to land on his cheek but as John turned to say something the kiss landed on his lips.

Despite this accidental kiss neither John nor Joyce seemed in a hurry to end it, and in fact Joyce wrapped her arms around John and pulled him tighter to her body. Eventually coming up for air, the pair parted just enough for them to speak, John plucked up courage to ask Joyce to go out with him the next night and she eagerly agreed. With that John thanked Joyce for her company and waved goodbye until tomorrow.

The next few months would best be described as a whirlwind courtship and you as the reader probably want to know the nitty-gritty of this period. Let me just say that within their first three meetings this time around, John found his way into Joyce’s bed and for ever into her heart. The first time he slept with Joyce, John discovered three things, firstly Joyce was no virgin, secondly, she had definite likes and dislikes about sex, and finally that she was happy to be guided by her partner.

The first time they slept together John climbed on top of the naked Joyce and easily parted her legs, she delighted in the fact that he seemed impressed with their breasts, because he soon found his way to the nipples with his mouth. He sucked the nipple into his open mouth and at the same time lashed it with his tongue, all of which excited Joyce beyond her wildest dreams. She wasn’t exactly unhappy about his 6 ½ inch cock as it ploughed its furrow into her womanly charms either.

During that first time of making love to Joyce, John discovered that she liked oral both giving and receiving, she liked all forms of vaginal sex but did not like anal. But by chance he discovered that once Joyce became excited to a certain point she would still entertain taking a stiff cock up her arse. So whenever John wanted anal sex with Joyce he knew all we he had to do was to get too excited enough to accept it. And so it was with other thing is that Joyce was reluctant to do she could be coaxed into doing.

They had courted for some six months before John finally popped the question asking Joyce to marry him, Joyce had no second thoughts about saying yes and thus began the plans of their wedding. John wanted to wed in the Caribbean but Joyce wanted a more traditional homestyle wedding. John gave in to Joyce’s plans simply because he believed that any wedding was the bride’s big day and should not be spoilt in anyway. So it was that on the appointed day he waited at the altar end of the aisle for his wife to be, whether by accident or design Joyce actually arrived at the church 10 minutes late. And in those 10 minutes John began to believe he’d been jilted, but when the wedding march began to play he felt a great deal of relief and could not believe the vision of his wife to be as she walked down the aisle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.