NUDISM ACROSS THE COUNTRY - Cover

NUDISM ACROSS THE COUNTRY

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our entire family has become very comfortable being naked around one another, so that became the foundation for our becoming travelers that visited Nudist Resorts. This is the story of our most extensive vacation...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Once awake from our naps, she got a pill and took it, then we had a nice shower together.

By the time we walked outside, it was dusk. A rule most of these places all have is to have a towel with you wherever you walk. We determined it was for sanitary reasons, which wasn’t a big deal.

My phone rang, “Hello!”

“Where are you guys?”

This was our mother, Catherine.

“We told you we were going to Emerald Lake,” I said.

“I know, I am not feeble, I just arrived by myself. Your father couldn’t get away. He’ll be here in three days.”

“We are in our usual #35 hut, set your stuff in there and join us, we are in the spa together,” I said.

“Thanks, be there in a few, Johnny boy!”

“So, Mom has arrived,” Nancy said.

“Yep, without Dad,” I said.

“I have heard them arguing lately,” Nancy said.

“Arguing and making up, or arguing and he sleeps on the sofa,” I asked.

“Some of both,” she answered.


Coming towards us was the older, slightly taller version of Nancy. She only had a towel round her waist, displaying for all to see her mighty 36DDDs.

She laid her towel down and crawled into the spa, getting on my other side. Nancy had been gripping me underwater but let go when Cathy joined us. Her red hair is down her back about halfway to her butt, while Nancy’s is to the top of her shoulders.

“Why isn’t Daddy here?” Nancy said first thing.

“Actually, we had an argument and he walked out. I don’t think it is anything serious, but I didn’t want to be alone ... so, I am here!”

I felt a hand that wasn’t Nancy and gave Mom a welcome kiss. Most of my school friends have always told me that she was the hottest Mom of the bunch. She still is. No sag at all, and in her forties, still the hottest Mom of the bunch. She is impressive.

“So, who are you pretending to be this time?” she asked moving her hand to my balls and playing.

“We use our real names, Catherine. I work at a major metropolitan newspaper and she is my secretary, girlfriend!”

“So, I am the mother of Clark Kent and Lois Lane,” she giggled. “What does that make me?”

“Martha Kent or Tess Luthor,” Nancy said to keep the parallel going.

“Do you have any superpowers yet,” she asked me before giving me a nice kiss on the mouth.

Taking her hand off me, I said, “They have rules about public displays of affection, Martha!”

“Sorry!”


Many, but not all of these places have a place to have an adult beverage, so I helped them out, and we walked to the restaurant. Half of the people in there were clothed, but it wasn’t required, so we found a place to sit, put down our towels and looked over the menus.

A blonde waitress, clothed, came over and took our drink orders, and we ordered when she returned. There isn’t a lot to choose from, but they had fine food. Originally, they didn’t have a restaurant, only a place for visitors to fix their own meals and clean up after themselves.

I cut mom off after two Harvey Wallbangers, and after the meal, I left a nice tip and we took a slow walk back to our room.

“I see only two beds, what is the hut rule about two hot redheads and a hung male?” Catherine said.

“I suppose the two of you could share a bed, Mother?” I said.

“I know you travel to these places pretending to be a couple, but would it be appropriate for me to ask if you are a couple between the sheets as well?”

“You likely already have a suspicion about this, so why don’t you and I share a bed, letting Nancy sleep off the drinks she had tonight.”

I looked over and Nan was already asleep. She doesn’t have much of a tolerance for alcohol, yet.

After Mom got into the bed, I turned off the lights, and crawled in myself.

“Johnny, did you know that your dickie is longer than your fathers?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.