NUDISM ACROSS THE COUNTRY - Cover

NUDISM ACROSS THE COUNTRY

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our entire family has become very comfortable being naked around one another, so that became the foundation for our becoming travelers that visited Nudist Resorts. This is the story of our most extensive vacation...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

My family and I enjoy being nude. To that end when we travel about the USA we stay at many different places, including:

Cypress Cove Nudist Resort – Kissimmee, FL
Orvis Hot Springs – Ridgway, CO
Sunny Rest Resort – Palmerton, PA
The Terra Cotta Inn – Palm Springs, CA
Pandora’s Forest Resort & Nightclub – Crossville, TN
Paradise Valley Resort & Club – Dawsonville, GA
Our Haven Nature Sanctuary – French Lick, IN

As you can see they are all over the map, quite literally, except for Alaska, Delaware, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, and Montana. There are states where public nudity is illegal in the presence of the opposite sex, so they have men-only resorts, such as in Arkansas.

There are clothing optional, and nudity required types of resorts, such as in Alameda County, California at a place called The Sequoians, in Castro Valley.

Some cater to the whole family, such as Bare Mountain Retreat, 30 minutes from Boise, Idaho. Blue Lake Resort in Erie, Illinois also welcomes entire families.

I have yet to go to or stay at a family-themed resort, because I wasn’t sure I could keep from having an erection around very young girls. I will leave that to others!

Since we are in our 20s, my sister and I travel pretending to be a couple. We don’t want to be bothered by others our age, or hit on by obnoxious or ugly naked people!

She and I were in total agreement!

We live in Houston, Texas having Emerald Lake resort nearby!

With my sister Nancy, 24 – red hair, 34C-22-33, looking like my mom and I, John, 25 – black hair, 6ft6, take after my grandfather more than my dad, we don’t share any physical similarities helping us with the deception.

We are both out of college and nudism has become such a comfortable lifestyle we often go to Emerald Lake Naturist Resort together on our own for the weekend.

With our family being well off, most of the places we stay, we have memberships.

At this point my sister and I have seventeen places around the country we use instead of pricey hotels!

We’ve seen each other naked so many times that I stopped getting an erection upon stripping down.

The first time I didn’t, she seemed a bit put off!

“Why don’t I make you hard anymore?”

This is her new favorite expression, but only in front of me!

“I still believe that you are the prettiest girl I know, and I’m sorry.”

I take my towel and wrap it around myself to avoid any incidental contact or conversation.

Nancy gives me a look when I have to wrap my towel but says nothing.

We go inside the room we share and I take off my towel and she teases me by saying, in a little girl’s voice, “You have such a nice big cock. Can I touch it or maybe suck on it?”

That’s playing dirty but since she started saying it, it causes me to go from partially erect to a full salute!

We have been outside for a while, so I had laid down to rest turning away from her.

We have a full-size king bed in that allows us to share it without getting too cozy.

Apparently, I turned from being on my left side to my right side and I bumped up against my sister.

At least my fully hardened dick did!

“Stop that!” she said with a giggle.

“I’m sorry, it didn’t happen on purpose!”

“We’ve been in the same bed too many times before,” she said.

“Listen to me for a moment,” I said. “This is not the first time I have had an erection while we were in the same bed at the same time.”

“I understand that,” she responded. “So is it just that you are a guy and your dick is hard, or is it that you are my brother and your dick is hard because I’m naked in the bed next to you?”

“So, now you’re raising the subject of sex between a brother and sister, incest?”

“I know what incest is,” I said. “I even wrote a term paper about it back in high school. I got an A+ on it but wasn’t allowed to read it in class like everyone else got to read theirs!”

“Really, I never knew about this until this very minute. Did you give your opinion about it?” she asked with her hand holding up her head and her beautiful red hair swirled around her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.