New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 11 - Postscript

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Postscript - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

It had been a rapid erosion of male rights that led to the rebellion to restore the United States of America. The effort of restoration was even more rapid as the false government and laws quickly crumbled.

Interim President Bill Johnson immediately created a temporary cabinet consisting of a diverse representation of both males and females with various ethnic origins. He temporarily suspended and power of all branches of government, including the Supreme Court until all offices and positions were restored to those held at the end of 2020, when the United States of America was dissolved. He suspended the New America Constitution and immediately restored the Constitution of the United States of America. He signed executive orders remanding all property confiscated as a result of the erosion of the First and Second Amendment rights. He signed orders protecting females from retaliation from males who returned to their positions of authority, with the exception of allowing charges to be brought for criminal abuse of a male to be thoughtfully heard and settled in a court of law.

As soon as the 2020 members of government were restored to their positions he ended the temporary suspensions and got the government working again.

A special election is scheduled to be held in one year to elect a new President and all Congressmen and women and Senators in the same cycle as at the end of 2020.

Former President Emeline Watson and her entire cabinet was investigated and eventually convicted of corruption and are all serving an appropriate prison term for their level of involvement.

Former Speaker Caroline Gates was convicted of corruption, collusion and sexual abuse of numerous men, Including Bill Johnson and she is also serving time in prison.

Captain Flynn, Captain Sara Ellis, Lieutenant Rita Hernandez, Master Sargent Leslie Philips and Sargent Taylor, along with others like them, were convicted of abusing males and were sentenced to prison time and court marshaled from the military without pension.

In addition of being removed from the CEO position, Cynthia McAdams was convicted of abusing males and is now serving time in prison.

Maya Reed was awarded a Metal of Freedom and accepted the task of dismantling the Gene Pool facilities. She and Dexter Morris are engaged to be married in the month of May.

Rita Stallworth and Robin Waring were convicted of abusing males and are also serving time in prison.

Patricia Collins was convicted of making false statements and abusing males and is serving time in prison. The judge along with many others were removed from the bench and disbarred.

Warden Melissa Dorman and Captain Romano were both convicted of abusing males and are serving consecutive sentences in prison.

Many other women not featured in my account had been convicted of various crimes against the male population. The most egregious were given prison time, others received probation and still others had their sentences commuted by the interim President.

Interim President Bill Johnson and his wife reconciled and she has moved into the Whitehouse with Bill. She is happy to have regained her social status in Washington DC and is graciously fulfilling the role as First-Lady.

Dexter Morris is the National Security Advisor in Bill Johnson’s interim Presidency.

Richard Dawson is a member of the Joint Chiefs for Bill Johnson.

Sam Cooke is back at CEO of Axion and serves as a special advisor to Bill Johnson and his Energy Secretary. Bill and his wife divorced and he obtained full custody of his three children and has restored pre-New America order to his household.

Ben Wright and Keira Hamilton are still in business together. Ben received his property back with restitution from the government and they are happily re-married as Mister and Misses Wright, and are expecting their first child.

Timothy Harper – Returned to his family and now runs the family construction business along with his father and two sisters. His mother changed her view on the New America government the day she told him to go on the run and supported the FF I-II resistance through the transition.

Me, I also got all my property and holding back with restitution and took on the role of campaign manager in the special election for the official election of Bill Johnson as President of the United States. After that ... who knows.

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” [1]

[1] Credited as a quote by Thomas Jefferson though never validated in his preserved writings.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.