New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 4 - Males in the Military - Classification 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Males in the Military - Classification 2 - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Week One – Fall In

Day 1 – Reception to the Army of New America

At just 18 years old, Roger Warren is a Classification 2 male and a new recruit for the New American Army. The title of recruit is a misnomer. With the erosion of Article 3, the New America government dictates what males serve in the military and males have no freedom to choose. They are typically selected based on temperament, physique and strength, and willingness to submit to females. They are provided access to weapons based the need or mission and on the demonstrated loyalty and submission of the soldier.

Roger came from a Mid-Western farming community and worked on a family farm currently owned by his mother, and is therefore accustomed to a private female led home and work life. He is also used to forced nudity or being “divested” since as a young man he has grown up in a nation with the eroded rights of the male population. Roger was en route to boot camp, and as a Classification 2 male in public, was not forced to be “divested” for the trip. His bus arrived at Fort Benning, Georgia as the sun was rising in the morning and is about to begin his indoctrination as the bus came to a stop inside the camp.

Master Sergeant Leslie Philips stood next to the doorway of the bus barking orders, “Alright new recruits move it! Move it! Move it! Get off and fall in line next to the bus,” she said as she pointed where they should line up.

Master Sergeant Phillips is a stunningly beautiful blonde woman with an athletic and toned hard-body. Through the shadow of the wide-brimmed hat her bright blue eyes still shone through. She held a riding crop in one hand, which rhythmically slapped her other hand. The Master Sergeant is a non-commissioned officer position, and it is always held by females to ensure the successful indoctrination of new male recruits. Roger and the rest of the new recruits followed her commands and fell in line outside the bus.

Once they were all in line Leslie Phillips shouted, “I am your drill instructor Master Sergeant Philips. You will obey any and all of my orders beginning immediately. Now, get out of those clothes and throw them on the ground behind you! You will not be need them for the duration of your training.” She then began walking down the line as they began discarding their clothes to ensure compliance with her orders. She then added, “What you need, you will be provided. What is not provided, you don’t need!”

Each young man did as instructed and divested themselves of all clothing and then stood again at attention. Master Sergeant Phillips again walked down the line of naked men, pausing briefly at nearly every young man’s penis first and then into their eyes as she proceeded. “Eyes straight ahead,” she’d bark when anyone was looking down or elsewhere.

When she got to the end of the line she said, “You are about to meet your base commander, Captain Sara Ellis. You must stay at attention for the duration of her visit.”

As Master Sergeant Leslie Philips finished her comment, an open-air Jeep pulled up in front of the group driven by a naked man. The naked man jumped out and ran to the passenger side of the vehicle where he took the hand of another beautiful blonde woman. She stepped out of the vehicle and approached the group of naked recruits. The naked men stood at attention as instructed as Captain Ellis stopped and stood before them. Slowly she scanned up and down each of them as she looked over the line of naked recruits.

Captain Ellis then said, “This should be an important day in your life! You are here because you are a privileged few males that were deemed fit to serve in the Army of New America. With that privilege comes responsibility. If you do not or cannot conform to the requirements of your position or refuse to accept that responsibility, you will wash out of this force and be relegated to a Classification 5, or possibly worse, a Classification 6 male. The choice is yours. You are about to embark on a boot camp training and indoctrination program designed to weed out those of you not worthy of Classification 2 males. Some of you will not succeed so beware. We will not tolerate any kind of insubordination or the lack of conformity!”

She looked up and down the line of recruits again and then said, “The clock starts now! You will immediately begin your training and indoctrination into the Army of New America. I expect the best out of each and every one of you. Good Luck recruits.”

As quickly as she appeared, the camp commander was back into her Jeep and chauffeured away.

Master Sergeant Phillips barked, “Recruits, grab your personal gear only. Leave all clothing behind and follow me to your barracks.” She gave them a moment to gather personal item and began jogging down the road. “Move it now recruits,” she commanded as she began jogging down the road.

Anyone that did not comply immediately or took too long gather up their personal items and start following the Master Sergeant was ushered back on the bus by several posted armed guards, which instantaneously and unceremoniously ended their quest to remain a Classification 2 male.

Roger Warren was fit and strong from working on the farm and easily kept stride with the drill instructor. Master Sergeant Philips turned around and started jogging backwards and appeared to be enjoying watching the bouncing penis’s of her other new recruits. At the end of the road she turned stopped and motioned the men to the right to pass her. She then followed from behind, enjoying their naked buttocks jiggle with each stride.

At the third barracks on the right she shouted, “Recruits halt, and fall in line.” Several recruits were winded with their hands on their knees.

Seeing this Master Sergeant Phillips barked, “Stand at attention recruits!” The men straightened up and continued to gasp for air. Master Sergeant Phillips walked up to one of the winded men and grabbed his scrotum and penis and shouted as she squeezed, “This is mine recruit. You are all mine! This was just a walk in the park compared to what is ahead of you.” The out of breath man groaned as she squeezed and facetiously inquired, “Did you have something to say recruit?”

“Sir, no sir,” the man managed in response.

Master Sergeant Phillips squeezed and rhetorically asked, “Do I look like a subservient man to you recruit? I am not a sir! You will address me as mam, Sergeant or Sergeant mam. Do you understand?

The recruit moaned a response, “Mam, yes mam, I understand.”

Master Sergeant Phillips let go of the man and said, “This is your home for the next ten weeks recruits. Go inside, claim a bunk, stow your personal items and reassemble here in three minutes or less, beginning now!” She tapped her watch and the men scattered.

Roger quickly found his bunk, threw his things into his locker and was the first to return to the waiting Master Sergeant. Master Sergeant Philips smiled and looked back at her watch as several others took their place in the lineup. The last man out was one of those gasping for air after the run to the barracks. Master Sergeant Philips stood in front of him with the brim of her hat against his forehead and said, “Recruit, you better pick up the pace or you’re out of here.”

Master Sergeant Phillips turned to her left and commanded the recruits, “Follow me and don’t fall behind.” Off she started to jog and the recruits followed behind her. Roger being the first one out was first in the line and had the privilege of examining the Master Sergeant’s well-toned ass as she ran ahead of him.

“Recruits halt, and fall in line,” Master Sergeant Philips called out as they arrived at their next destination. She moved to the center of the line and said, “You will follow me inside and have your hair cut as the first step in your training. Once the barber is finished with you, you will then enter the showers and shave EVERY other hair from your body. When you walk out of that shower for my inspection, I expect you to look like an eight year-old little boy. If you do not pass my inspection, you will be disciplined and then try again until you get it right. The only hair I expect to see on your bodies will be on the top of your head. Do you understand recruits?”

“Mam, yes mam,” the recruits all replied in unison.

Roger knew he would have his hair cut off and he always shaved his pubic region as required by law. He never expected to have to shave off all other vestiges of his manhood. Of course, being the first in line for the jog over, he was first to have his hair cut. A naked and hairless male barber started his work as soon a Roger sat in the chair. One-by-one the recruits sat down before the naked barber. He was positioned behind the chair and quietly performed his work with only the buzz of the clippers. Quickly the hair pile up on the floor at his feet.

Once Roger was finished Master Sergeant Philips pointed him toward the shower. The water was cold and goose bumps formed on his skin and to his dismay, it never warmed up. Roger lathered his body and began shaving his chest. Another recruit entered the shower and also started shaving, and soon another. Roger shaved his arms, then legs and then armpits. He rinsed himself off and did a one-over look to be sure he got everything hair off. When he looked around he noticed there were no towels so he did his best to squeegee water from his body using his hands and then reported to Master Sergeant Philips for inspection. She was standing in front of the windows and Roger stood cold, wet and hairless at attention in front of her.

“Hold out your arms recruit,” Master Sergeant Philips commanded. She examined each arm then said, “Now raise your arms recruit.” Roger obeyed her command and she inspected him to ensure he had complied with her instruction of all remaining hair. She then kneeled down in front of Roger and examined the front of his legs and pubic region. Roger was extra embarrassed because the cold water made his penis and scrotum shrink up to gain the warmth of his body. None-the-less, with Master Sergeant Phillips kneeling in front of him and his increased embarrassment, his penis began to swell and semi-erect.

“Turn around recruit,” Master Sergeant Philips commanded, and Roger complied giving her an eye-level look at his bare ass. She looked up and down each leg and then to Roger’s surprise she then commanded, “Spread your legs apart and then bend over and touch the ground recruit.” Roger took a hard gulp and reluctantly complied. He had never thought of shaving his ass so he knew he was probably in trouble.

Master Sergeant Philips stood up and said, “Hold that position recruit.” She then addressed the entire room, “It seems our first recruit has failed his first examination and will be disciplined for not completely following my orders.”

Roger’s heart sank. Master Sergeant Philips took position beside Roger and lifted her riding crop high and with a swishing sound, brought it down hard on his wet buttocks. Roger nearly fell forward from the sudden sting but managed to hold his position. Again the riding crop landed on his behind, then again, again, and again for five stinging blows in all. The second man into the shower saw what had happened to Roger and immediately scurried back into the showers.

Master Sergeant Philips said, “At attention recruit!” Roger stood up and she commanded, “Return to the showers recruit to shave your back and ass and finish the job as I ordered. If you are not in compliance for my next inspection, the discipline will double in count each time until you get it right. Now dismissed”

Roger meekly scurried back into the showers and started again, but this time shaving between the cheeks of his buttocks. One of the other guys said, “Sorry man, I saw what happened to you. Will you please help me shave my back so I don’t suffer the same fate?”

As foreign as it seemed to be shaving the back of another man Roger saw the necessity to work together and did it for the other recruit, and though Roger does not have a harry back, the guy did the same in return of the favor.

Master Sergeant Philips systematically examined every bare naked recruit including Roger for the second time. When she reexamined him she commented, “Good work ... this time recruit.”

His butt was still stinging from the discipline and he was just happy that he had passed her examination this time. When they had all completed the task they were then reassembled in center of the building with their fresh buzz cut heads, and their naked bodies shaved as smooth as a baby’s.

Master Sergeant Philips grabbed a box from a table positioned behind her and said, “On my order, each of you will take one of these yellow collars and put it on. These collars represent your submission to your leadership and the color will identify you as a new recruit, without rank. You will wear it 24 hours a day for the next ten weeks. She dropped the collar she was holding back into the box and said, “Get you collar now.”

Roger and the other recruits grabbed one of the collars out of the box and fastened it around their necks before falling back in line and at attention.

Master Sergeant Philips then said, “You have all just completed your reception into the Army of New America. Now follow me recruits.” She then ushered them out of the building started jogging with the naked and now hairless recruits followed.

Their next stop was the mess and Master Sergeant Philips escorted them into the building and in line for chow. She got in line behind Roger and his buttocks was still red from the stinging blows of her riding crop. She leaned into him and whispered, “Don’t take it personally recruit. I see you have potential but someone always has to be the first to fail and unfortunately, for you, that person was you.”

“Yes Master Sergeant,” Roger replied with a strange sense of encouragement.

All of the recruits got their chow and were directed to a table to eat. After lunch Master Sergeant Philips escorted the new recruits back to their barracks.

First Task – First Fail

With her bare recruits standing at attention outside their barracks, Master Sergeant Philips provide instructions for the afternoon. “It has been weeks since this barracks has been used by another class of recruits. Over the next three hours I want you to spit and polish the inside of your new home in accordance with your new recruit handbook. I will be back for inspection at exactly 1600 hours. Recruits dismissed!”

The men hurried inside as Master Sergeant Philips departed. The new recruits went right to work cleaning and readying the barracks for inspection. Being young men and having been raised their most recent years in a female led households, they all knew how to clean, and clean they did for the next three hours.

At exactly 1600 hours Master Sergeant Philips returned as promised and she entered the barracks and yelled, “Attention!”

The new recruits stood at attention at the bottom of their bunk and the inspection began. Master Sergeant Philips walked up to each recruit’s bunk and then inspected the bunk itself, beneath it, and inside their footlocker.

After examining the fourth recruit’s bunk she ripped off the blankets and pillow and then threw things from the footlocker onto the bunk and floor. Master Sergeant Philips then stood in front of the recruit and spoke, “Recruit, your area has not been prepared to my satisfaction. Turn around, spread your legs and touch the floor!

The recruit complied and Master Sergeant Philips proceeded to apply five hard blows to his bare buttocks. She then said, “Remain in that position until I am finished recruit,” and she proceeded to the next bunk.

One-by-one she completed the inspection of each recruits space and in all, disciplined three. When she was done, she left them all standing at attention except for the three that were disciplined and went into the showers and latrine. Panic immediately set in for every recruit for they completely neglected those areas.

Master Sergeant Philips returned to the recruits and said, “You have all regretfully disappointed me and failed your inspection! You have failed to consider the entirety of your new home and as a result, you will forgo dinner in the mess hall and complete the task I gave you over three hours ago. I will be back at 2100 hours to re-inspect the barracks but this time I will be expecting perfection. Now get to work!”

With that she left and the new recruits began their work, scrubbing, scouring and polishing every surface and object.

As promised Master Sergeant Philips returned at 2100 hours and re-inspected their work.

The recruits stood at attention and Master Sergeant Philips re-inspected the recruits who failed the first bunk and footlocker inspection, without further incident. She then inspected the shower and latrine. When Master Sergeant Philips finished she said. “Good first try recruits. I will see you at 0600 tomorrow morning. Be ready to begin your first week of training. Dismissed and good night.” She then turned around and departed.

Rodger got into his bunk and lay there thinking about the events of the day, and wondered how much worse it might get during the next ten weeks.

Day 2 – Fall In

Roger learned his lesson the day before and was up at 0500 the shower and shave his body. He was ready when Master Sergeant Philips arrived at 0600,

“Rise and shine recruits,” she said as she entered the barracks. Roger and nearly all of the other new recruits were standing at attention at the bottom of their bunks. Two late risers ran from the shower and fell into place. “I said be ready at 0600 recruits!”

She walk over to one of the two men and asked, “What did you not understand about my instructions recruit?”

“I am sorry Master Sergeant, I slept in a little too long,” the man replied.

Master Sergeant Philips said, “You know the drill recruit, turn around and present yourself for discipline!”

The man turned around, spread his legs and touched the floor as the others did the day before.

Master Sergeant Philips said, “We start early and on time recruits,” and she began the first of ten blows to his bare buttocks. She instructed him to remain in that position and then went to the other late recruit and repeated the process.

Master Sergeant Philips then said, “Prepare for morning inspection.” One-be-one she again inspected the recruits to be sure they had shaved and were ready to begin their first week of training. We she inspected Roger, she commented, “Good job recruit, yesterday’s lessons were not lost on you I see. Now fall-in in front of the barracks.”

They quickly exited the as instructed and stood at attention in line. Master Sergeant Philips commanded them to follow her and then led them in a brisk jog to the training center.

Stopping outside, Master Sergeant Philips said, “Today begins a week of classroom instruction on the rules, regulations and processes involved in being in the New America Army. Now follow me inside.”

As they entered the classroom, the first thing they noticed was the instructor was male and also completely naked except for the collar signifying his Army rank. Master Sergeant Philips walked up to the front of the room and said, “This is Private First Class Baker.”

The Private stood at attention staring straight ahead.

Master Sergeant Philips continued, “The Private here is your first of several instructors the next few days. Pay attention. You have learned a few of the rules the hard way. The Private will be providing a complete list of rules regarding your conduct as a potential member of the New America Army. Listen well because I will not tolerate non-compliance from my recruits and discipline escalates based on number and degree.” She turned to the Private and said, “Isn’t that correct Private Baker?”

Continuing his stare straight ahead, he forcefully replied, “Yes Master Sergeant that is correct.”

Master Sergeant Philips asked, “And is your knowledge of my approach to discipline a first-hand knowledge?”

Private Baker replied, “Yes Master Sergeant, my knowledge is first-hand.”

Philips asked, “And how often have been on the receiving end of my discipline?”

Private Baker replied, “More than I can count Master Sergeant.”

Master Sergeant Philips smiled and turned to the new recruits and said. “Your class starts now. Take over Private Baker.” And then she left.

Take a seat recruits Private Baker instructed as he began the class starting with the correct way to address a commanding officer and others of a higher rank. He then instructed them on the proper was to stand at attention and at ease and made them practice until they executed well.

Next Private Baker moved on to the rules on personal hygiene and appearance.

“Number 1,” he said, “With the exception of your collar, you will remain divested of all clothing the entire time you are here at boot camp. The yellow color of your collar identifies you as a new recruit. The zero on both sides of the collar represents where you fall in the hierarchy, which is the very bottom.

Roger raised his hand as asked for clarification, “I thought as a Classification 2 male in the armed forced that clothing restrictions are relaxed, so I was wondering about the forced divesture.”

Private Baker replied, “Some form of clothing may be permitted once you establish rank but that decision is at the discretion of your commander and can be revoked at any time she so desires. As a recruit, forced nudity is used to reinforce female dominance and authority over males. The base commander here at Fort Benning requires all males to be divested of clothing and follow the same shaving requirements as the new recruits to again, reinforce her dominance and authority.”

Private Baker continued the list. “Number 2, with the exception of your buzzed head of hair, you will shave your entire body every morning and more frequently if commanded. You are to present yourself on command for inspection, at anytime and anywhere. If upon inspection you are found to be out of compliance, you will be disciplined. The discipline for non-compliance is to be re-shaved by female personnel from on base and receive twenty blows with a paddle on your wet ass. The paddling will be administered by your drill instructor or any other female she directs or any other officer. This again is to reinforce dominance and authority of females over all males.”

Rodger had to raise his hand again and said, “Several of us were whipped with Master Sergeant Phillip’s riding crop yesterday and for not nearly the number of blows as you describe. So my question is, why the disparity?”

Private Baker replied, “Some drill instructors prefer the riding crop to a paddle because it is easily carried with her and always at her disposal. What you experienced yesterday was just her warm form of reception and having not been here for your classroom training on these matters. I can assure you, she will not be so forgiving with administering future discipline.”

“Let us continue,” Private Baker said. “Number 3, you are to be celibate for the next ten weeks and shall not masturbate unless instructed to by your drill instructor or another female officer. Your instructor or an officer may choose to use forced masturbation as a form of discipline and occasionally for their own sense of pleasure and domination. Forced masturbation may be commanded in a public setting and may be performed by a drill instructor, officer or other female of their choosing. You cannot and shall not question any command to masturbate or demonstrate an unwillingness to be masturbated. Any bodily fluid, namely semen, produced by an orgasm can be used as further or additional discipline and is also at the discretion of the instructor or officer administering the action.”

One of the other recruits asked, “Have you ever seen it take place or, had it happen to you?”

Private Baker’s penis stood erect as he replied, “Both types of forced masturbation have happened to me and are understandably very humiliating and I prefer not to elaborate on them further.” He then moved on to Number 4. “You may be ordered to perform a sexual act on a female superior, that is usually but not always in the form of cunnilingus. This type of order is usually used as a form of punishment. And yes, I have also been forced to perform cunnilingus in the past and assume it will may occur again, sometime in the future.

Private Baker continued, “Number 5, when an Officer enters the room you immediately stand at attention until she leaves the room or until she commands you to rest at ease. Failure to do so will result in discipline and is at the discretion of the Officer. Be assured it will be painful and humiliating.

Private Baker continued through the rest of the rules during the morning session and then dismissed the new recruits for lunch.

Private Baker instructed them, “Be back here promptly and 0100. Class dismissed!”

When the recruits arrived at the mess hall it was very busy and they did their best to get through the line and then find a seat.

About 10 minutes into their lunch time and someone called out “Atten-hut!”

The noise of people chowing down was replaced by chairs sliding and the sound of bare feet shuffling on the floor. In walked the base commander, Captain Sara Ellis, her Lieutenant Rita Hernandez, and the naked soldier they had seen driving her Jeep the day before.

The recruits that have been there for several weeks already stood at attention facing out from the tables. Except for a few observant recruits that took their cue from the others, many of the new recruits stood facing in to the tables, and Roger was one of them.

Lieutenant Hernandez walked up and down the aisles and when she reached a recruit facing the wrong way, she stopped and said, Private Davis, my paddle please!” The Private hurriedly brought her the requested paddle.

She then said, “Hands on the table recruit and legs your spread.” He complied and she swiftly landed three blows to his exposed buttocks.

She went to the next new recruit and repeated the process until she reached Roger. When he bent over as instructed, she paused and seeing the marks from the cane yesterday remarked, “Master Sergeant Phillips handiwork, I presume,” and she then landed three blows to his buttocks.

When she had disciplined the last recruit she addressed the room, “The Captain and I don’t wish to see your asses when you stand at attention. Your hard little penises must be front and center as s sign of respect for your superior officers, do you understand recruits?”

The room erupted with the simultaneous reply, “Yes, Lieutenant Hernandez.”

Unceremoniously, the Captain and Lieutenant departed and the males in room went back to chowing down lunch. Roger contemplated his unfortunate start of boot camp as his buttocks burned. The appearance of the Captain and Lieutenant took much of the time they were allotted for lunch and they returned to the training center three minutes late.

When they entered the classroom a stern looking Master Sergeant Phillips was standing at the head of the class with Private Baker. “Not good,” Roger thought to himself.

The recruits stood behind their seats at attention and Master Sergeant Phillips spoke, “It seems we have some slow learners in this class of recruits.” She turned to Private Baker and continued, “Or did we fail to instruct them this morning Private?” She grabbed his scrotum and squeezed, causing him to wince. You are at attention Private or do you need some retraining yourself.

She squeezed a little harder and he managed to respond, “No Master Sergeant Phillips, retraining won’t be necessary.”

Rodger could not bear to see him suffer for their stupid mistake and spoke up, “Master Sergeant is no fault of Private Baker. He trained us on the rules this morning and we failed to execute.”

Master Sergeant Phillips turned both angry for his interruption and impressed with his willingness to stand up for one of his own.

“I will be the judge of that recruit! Be sure to never interrupt me again,” she retorted. “Come up here and stand to my other side recruit.” Roger bravely complied and stood at attention next to her.

She turned back to the Private and said, “You shall be disciplined for your presumed role in the failure of your recruits Private Baker.”

Turning back to her recruits and asked, “How many of you were disciplined by Lieutenant Hernandez at lunch?”

Eight men raised their hands including Roger. “And how many blow for each of you,” she asked.” Upon receiving their response she turned back to Private Baker and said, “Twenty-four it shall be! Bend over the table Private.”

Private Baker complied and Master Sergeant Phillips positioned herself behind him and landed the first blow to his bare buttocks. “Count them out for me recruits,” she commanded the room.

“One,” they called out in unison. She landed another, “Two” they called out.

She continued and continued until she landed half of the blows. She then stood in front of Rodger and said, “Out of concern for the Private, you interrupted me recruit. You shall administer the remainder of the punishment. And if you think you can go lightly, I will administer the same number of weak blows to you. Take my crop recruit and begin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.