New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 3 - Males in Government - Classification 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Males in Government - Classification 1 - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Males in Government – Classification 1

From the Seat of Power to None

William Johnson or Bill was a first term Senator in the Emmeline Watson’s first term as President. Since the reelection of President Watson and the further erosion of male rights, Bill was forcibly removed from his position of power within the New America Government. As with all males, he felt and seemed powerless to stop the passage of the laws that took his rights and his elected position. He knew under the new classification system for males, he had to either conform to retain the highest classification or be relegated to a lower and less desirable classification. He choose to conform. Bill kept his emotions and dissatisfaction with what has happened to him hidden and became the cooperative and subservient male required to be and stay in Classification 1.

Bill holds a title as Research Assistant, what was previously considered an internship position in the original United States government. He works in the office of Representative and Speaker, Caroline Gates. The Research Assistant position can be held by both males and females but males cannot be promoted. Females are usually young college students gaining experience to gain promotion or other management positions in government. Males are typically between 30 and 50 and have those position based on skill, education and prior experience, which is certainly the case for Bill, who was a former Senator in the former United States government.

Bill’s work location is a large room in the basement level of the Capitol building. Within the large room are many half-walled cubicles with space for nothing more than a desk and a chair. Bill was working in his cubicle on a research project on particular morning for the House Speaker when he received a call from Caroline’s personal secretary Rachel Fallon.

Rachel promptly said without offering a greeting, “Speaker Gates demands that you report to her office immediately Mister Johnson, and you must also be divested.”

Bill knew this was not good and he counted off the reasons in his head.

1. Reporting immediately signified an urgent matter and based on prior experience usually meant she was dissatisfied with something he had done.

2. Divested is a word meaning he was to report stark naked. And although being in Classification 1 meant he worked under relaxed clothing restrictions, he was also required by law to “divest” upon the demand of his female superiors. As a male he understands he is subordinate to even the secretary and any other female in the New American Government.

3. He recalled he was running late and hadn’t shaved his pubic area that morning as required by law for the entire male population. Though only a short stubble, it will still be apparent he hadn’t followed the written law and therefore, be subject to discipline.

Bill quickly removed and discarded the few vestiges of clothing he was typically allowed to wear at work and stood up to head for the door. Divesting himself of his clothes immediately got the attention of the other Research Assistants in the room and they all stared at him from their own workspaces. Being completely naked in his usual work environment caused him a sense of undue excitement and immediately his penis betrayed him and stood erect. As he navigated his way to the door the males cowered grateful it was not them being called on the carpet. The young college women openly stared and smiled with an evil sense of satisfaction he was in some sort of trouble and likely to be disciplined, and wishing they could contribute.

Already red-faced, Bill exited the room and started down the hall. The doors of the elevator opened just as he arrived at the end of the hall and a group of females got off and just snickered at him as he stared at the floor while they passed. He stepped on the elevator and quickly pushed the floor number and ‘door close’ buttons, but to his disappointment, a hand reached inside the door and stopped it from closing. A well-dressed woman, whom he did not know entered the elevator and stared at his erect penis as they elevator ascended to the next floor. The door opened again and two more women stepped on to the elevator and stood facing Bill, who was now just cowering in the back of the elevator.

When the elevator stopped at the House Speaker’s floor Bill meekly asked, “May I exit please.”

One of the last two women on replied, “No you may not,” and she pushed the button to close the doors. A floor later all three women go off snickering and another two women got on. They just stared at Bill’s penis as he turned toward the wall to re-push the button for the House Speaker’s office floor.

One of the two women tapped Bill on the shoulder and commanded, “Turn around and face us you insignificant and subordinate male.”

She of course injected the word insignificant and subordinate to remind Bill of his place and he immediately, though reluctantly complied. Letting them continue their stare at his private parts. Thankfully when the doors opened this time, Bill was already in position to get off and quickly did so.

Bill when down the hallway toward the Speaker’s office that was once lined with paintings of great, but mostly male, leaders of the past. They were now replaced by photographs and portraits of women who had ushered in the new female-led New America Government. When Bill reached the desk of Rachel Fallon his embarrassment was so intense that he was now sporting a full-on and raging erection.

Rachel stared at his penis holding her phone away from her ear and said, “Stand right there and I will announce your arrival to the House Speaker as soon I finish this call.”

Bill stood there in silence, in front of the secretary for what seemed like an hour, though it was only a minute or two. Rachel never took her eyes off his erect penis the whole time as she finished up her call and then she buzzed into the House Speaker’s office.

The Ceremonial Degradation

“Bill Johnson has reported and is divested as requested Speaker Gates,” Rachel stated, still staring at his erect penis. She replied after a short pause while listening to the Speaker, “Yes he is Speaker Gates.” She said smiling and after another short pause she responded, “Yes, I will show him in immediately Speaker Gates.”

Ms. Fallon stood up and said, “Follow me Johnson,” which was another form of degradation by using only his last name.

Bill felt like a doomed and bad little school-boy as he followed Rachel Fallon into the House Speaker’s office.

Rachel held out her arm and announced as he entered the room, “Speaker Gates, Mister Johnson is here as you requested.”

To Bill’s surprise, seated around the Speaker’s large conference table were nine other member of the House of Representatives, and except for the Speaker’s, all eyes were trained on Bill and his engorged and fully erect penis.

“Anything else Speaker Gates,” Rachel inquired?

Caroline Gates looked up at the secretary and replied, “That’s all for now Ms. Fallon.”

Rachel Fallon closed the door behind her as she left leaving Bill quietly standing naked before a room full of the New America Government’s most powerful women.

Caroline looked at the downcast eyes of Bill and commanded, “Look at me Johnson.”

Bill looked up at her trying not to glance at the others in the room. He knew not to speak unless spoken to or asked a direct question, so he remained quiet.

Caroline asked, “Do you know why I called you here?”

Bill replied, “I am ashamed that I do not Speaker Gates.”

Caroline continued her questioning, “Then do you know why you are here divested?”

Bill responded, “Again, I do not Speaker Gates but assume I have done something that is not to your satisfaction.”

Caroline commanded Bill, “Come over here as stand next to me Bill.” Bill dutifully did as she commanded and walked to the head of the table past the other nine women, still trying to ignore they were even there. “That’s a good submissive little man.” She semi-complemented him. “Now turn and face my esteemed colleagues so they can get a good look at our one-time Senator of the former United States of America.

“Yes Speaker Gates,” Bill responded, red-faced, as he turned to face the women.

Speaker Gates addressed the women, “You see my dear sisters. We have finally triumphed over the male domination that has plagued us for so many, many years in this young nation of ours. And still, there is much to be done to continue to strengthen our position and dominance. SO much to be done to eliminate all vestiges of the resistance, and usher in full compliance and submission.”

She lifted her gaze to Bill and continued, “You know what full compliance means, don’t you Johnson?”

He knew he was in trouble now remembering he had now shaved that morning. “Yes Speaker Gates, I know what full compliance means and I beg your pardon for my omission this morning.”

“Silence Johnson,” she angrily scolded him.

She then tapped the intercom button and instructed the secretary, “Ms. Fallon, please summon the rest of the Research Assistance to my office and ensure all males understand they are also are to report divested.”

Bill knew things were bad and about to get even worse with the Speaker expanding the audience to observe his impending humiliation.

Caroline told her meeting attendees, “Sisters, we will possibly be foregoing any additional business at this meeting under the current circumstances. You are welcome to stay and witness my method of demanding full compliance or you are free you go about your work.”

Bill glanced around the room and none of the women started to move.

Representative Dianne Schwartz was first to speak up and responded, “I wish to stay, at your pleasure Speaker.” Then the others chimed in with an affirmation as well.

As they waited for the Research Assistants to arrive Caroline Gates got up from her chair and cleared off the front of her desk that was positioned in the room behind her.

The intercom buzzed and Ms. Fallon said, “The Research Assistance have and all of the males have reported as requested Speaker Gates.”

Caroline Gates replied, “Send them in Ms. Fallon.”

As the custom in the new female dominant society, Rachel Fallon ushered the female Research Assistants first and then the naked subjugated males. She directed the ladies to one side of the room and the embarrassed and naked males to the other.

Rachel then asked, “Will there be anything else Speaker Gates?”

Caroline replied, “Please stay and join the young ladies over there Ms. Fallon,” as she motioned to the side of the room with the young college-aged Research Assistants.

Rachel replied, “At your pleasure Speaker Gates,” and then she lined up with the young ladies.

Caroline Gates walked over and grasped Bill’s scrotum and she began to say, “I asked all of you to be here to witness insubordinate Johnson’s discipline this morning because I demand full compliance with the laws of New America. Before I begin, I want to ensure we have no additional candidates for the same discipline.” She let go of Bill and walked down the line of naked men grasping each their scrotum’s and penis’ as she went.

“Good boy,” she complimented as she confirmed the shaving compliance of each of the embarrassed and naked men.

She then walked down the line of female Research Assistances and said, “I want you young ladies to learn to assert your dominance over men. That is why I want you here to participate in the discipline of our non-compliant and insubordinate Johnson.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.