New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Chapter 1 - Formation of New America

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Formation of New America - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

Authors Notes and Disclaimers

All characters engaging in sexual activity are age 18 and over. All characters involved in and/or exposed to sexual situations or nudity are age 14 and over.

This publication contains nudity and references and/or describes situations of violence against or the humiliation of men in a female-dominated society in the future.

Abuse of Power

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Two well dressed women wearing business suits are escorted into the Oval Office of the Whitehouse and asked to sit on one of the two opposing couches. One woman was Caroline Gates, a petite brunette with very short hair. The other was Megan McConnell a redhead of medium build, with hair of curls reaching her shoulders. Both are dressed in business suits consisting of a white blouse, jacket and matching trousers, and both wearing high heeled shoes.

“Please make yourselves comfortable,” the personal assistant said to the women. “Madam President will be with you momentarily.”

The two women looked at each other, with an eyebrow raised, as the personal assistant left the office as they wondered why they were summoned so secretively by the newly re-elected President. Though neither seemed worried, they both knew there must be a sense of urgency for this has certainly not been common in the President’s first term. They were summoned in the middle of the night and the President’s limousines were dispatched to pick up the two women well before the first light of day. Not being completely comfortable, they both kept both feet planted on the floor and eyes focused on the doorway across the room.

When the doorway opened, in walked Emmeline Watson without her usual escort of Secret Service, Chief of Staff, Vice President, or any other Cabinet or staff members.

Both women immediately stood and offered the customary greeting, “Good morning Madam President.”

Emmeline walked over to the two women and shook their hands and replied, “Good morning to you as well ladies.” She then sat down on the couch across from the two women and urged them to sit back down as well.

Madam President Watson said, “I am sure you are wondering why I summoned you here so early this morning so let’s just jump right into business.”

Both ladies nodded in agreement and she continued, “As Speakers of both the House and Senate, you are my most powerful allies in the Congress. I need your to execute the next step of my plans.” Emmeline pointed to the tablets on the table and instructed each woman to pick one up and turn it on. The screen opened to an old image from 2017. “I know you were both very young but do either of you remember this image from the Woman’s March on Washington DC?”

Megan McConnell spoke first, “I certainly do Madam President, I was a young child and my mother was a single parent who actually attended the march and thoroughly embraced the movement. Her positions on womanhood and female strength influenced me as I grew up and became a part of my platform when seeking public office. My mother and that movement provided the foundation for much of who I am today.”

Caroline Gates then chimed in, “I remember it also Madam President. Though I was a toddler at the time of the Women’s March on Washington, my mother was a staunch supporter of the movement. My mother was a very strong feminist. I grew up with both parents but happily for me, within a female led environment. As a result of my upbringing, I lead my household as well. In fact, I was also taught as a teen to embrace the mark established by that movement and still do to this day.”

Emmeline reflected momentarily and said, “Yes. The symbol from the now defunct sports apparel company that was adopted by the one-time celebrity, singer and activist Madonna. That symbol was intended to unite the women who attended the march.” Emeline Watson then surprisingly stood up and lowered her pants, hooked her thumb in her panty and pulled down to reveal that she also still wears the symbol upon her pubic mound.

“Every time I look in the mirror and see this symbol, every time I suffer through the pain of waxing and electrolysis to maintain it, every night when I undress for bed, I am reminded where we are came from and more importantly, where we are going. It stands as I reminder to me that there is still much work yet to be done.” Emmeline nonchalantly pulled her trousers back up, zipped them, and sat back down on the couch.

Emmeline looked into the eyes of both women and asked, “Are you ready to move our agenda to the next important level ladies?”

Feeling energized by the discussion they enthusiastically agreed.

“Well then ladies, please swipe to the next page on your tablet. As you can see on my timeline, of events, we have nearly abolished First and Second Amendment rights. We are still under Martial Law and completing the systematic confiscation of firearms from the hands of private citizens of New America. We are fighting to secure the few pockets of resistance that remain, including the pesky FF I-II resistance. Soon, we will have the nation under complete control and the need for Martial Law will pass. Before that happens, we as women in government need to further erode male rights in this country and completely subjugate them to the female population. We need to remove them from all positions of power and force them into subservient roles in all aspects of New American life. So sisters, let us begin!”

The Further Erosion of Male Rights

That secretive meeting was over a year ago and since that fateful day, new laws have been passed, enacted, and are being enforced nationwide. The First, Second and Third Amendment rights of men have been all but eliminated. The resistance movements have been all but wiped out and the pockets that remain have been deemed too small and feeble to be a threat to the President’s agenda. All males have been removed from positions of power in all levels of government. The commanding officers of all the armed forces are female. Corporations are run by only female Presidents and CEOs. All other business managerial roles are dominated by females and the ownership of all business, large and small, is restricted to females only.

In New America, all subservient roles are held by males. Males cannot buy and sale in any market of any kind. Males cannot own property and anything that was once owned by a male in the old United States of America was forcefully transferred to the females within the family or confiscated by the government and redistributed to females in need or deemed worthy of such ownership.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.