New America - the Suffrage of Men - Cover

New America - the Suffrage of Men

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Prologue

Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Nudism   Politics  

The Wide Swings of the Pendulum

It all started in 2016 with the failed attempt to elect the first female Presidential candidate in the United States of America. Business tycoon and billionaire Donald Trump was surprisingly and unexpectedly elected President. Immediately there was an uprising of women, minorities, immigrants and transgendered people across the nation. In 2017 the woman’s resistance movement organized the Women’s March on Washington DC meant to overshadow the inauguration of the newly elected President.

The Guiding Vision and Definition of Principles for the march described the overview and purpose as: “ ... a women-led movement bringing together people of all genders, ages, races, cultures, political affiliations and backgrounds in our nation’s capital on January 21, 2017, to affirm our shared humanity and pronounce our bold message of resistance and self-determination. Recognizing that women have intersecting identities and are therefore impacted by a multitude of social justice and human rights issues, we have outlined a representative vision for a government that is based on the principles of liberty and justice for all.”[1] Hundreds of thousands of women, many dressed in their self-proclaimed, pink “pussy hats” marched on the capital and in cities across America.

What flourished within that movement was the “message of resistance and self-determination,” for all women. What quickly was lost within the movement was the notion “of liberty and justice for all.” Resistance and self-determination of women soon became the driving force over the next twenty-two years. As one of the celebrity speakers at the march said. “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair.” [2] Well they didn’t fall into despair and the uprising grew. The liberal news media was eager to fully support the web of deception that was lying beneath the outward appearances of the movement. The female dominance of man was soon found in media of all kinds.

“The decline of the penis and its replacement by the tongue is symbolic of the decline of males in all spheres, and their replacement by the newly ascendant females ... more and more it is man on his knees with his tongue on her clitoris concentrating on her pleasure, while his penis hangs useless, totally unwanted, and unneeded. How the mighty have fallen!”[3]

Within the first year of Donald Trump’s Presidency, women of all ages and societal statue began coming out of the woodwork to accuse men in government and all manner of business of sexual harassment and/or abuse. Some left winged political organizations even began paying or offering payment for women to come forth with allegations of abuse. It soon became something of a feeding frenzy, which became known as the “Me Too Movement.” Liberal media outlets fueled the fires and some even became embroiled in the controversies themselves with men in high-powered positions in the organizations fired or forced out. A new political mantra began with the phrase, “Grab him by the mid-term,” which became a new force for women to replace men with women in government and erode the power of President Trump during the remainder of his first term.[4]

An article written by the Associated Press states that, “Just having a female-led board is not enough of a solution.” It was not enough. The ultimate goal was a female-led company and government at every level.[5]

The Pendulum Swings Back to the Left

Just four years after the first March on Washington the pendulum of politics swung completely in the opposite direction and the most Liberal President in the history of the United States was elected in response to the uprisings and the new political movements. Both the House and Senate were within his control as a result of the people’s “Me Too” referendum, and In the year 2020, strict gun controls were enacted in The new liberal President’s first term and over the next 5 years it became impossible to buy and sell weapons and ammunition of any kind. Then, in 2022, Congress passed, and the residing Liberal President signed into law, the repeal of the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States, eliminating the right to bear arms. Civil disobedience broke out in protest and soon thereafter, Martial Law was invoked and the systematic confiscation of firearms began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.