Preview

New America - the Suffrage of Men

by Trapezoid1976

The author asserts moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patients Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Fiction, BDSM, DomSub, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Spanking, Nudism, Politics,

Fiction Sex Story: This story takes place in the "New America" universe and describes the intersecting lives of six men that are now living under the oppression of the New America female-led government and the women that subjugate, dominate and abuse them.

Authors Notes and Disclaimers

The author asserts the moral right under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of this work. All Rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrievable system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the author, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

This book is a work of fiction and with the exception of a few historic references within the prologue that reference real people and actual events that took place in late 2016 and 2017. References to the Women’s March on Washington DC are real and the purpose and/or mission are from the published 4-page manifesto of that movement. Images contained in the prologue and chapter 1 are from the movement’s manifesto or taken during the actual March on Washington DC and obtained from the Internet without reference to any copyright protection.

All remaining characters are fictional and are not based on real people. Therefore, any likeness to real people is coincidental and unintended.

All characters engaging in sexual activity are age 18 and over. All characters involved in and/or exposed to sexual situations or nudity are age 14 and over.

This publication contains nudity and references and/or describes situations of violence against or the humiliation of men in a female-dominated society in the future.

New America – The Suffrage of Men

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.