The Visiting Hairdresser

by niteowluk2003

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: A young 30 year old decides on a new business venture, cutting and styling peoples hair in their own homes. she chooses a guy who has seen her grow up for over twenty years as trial. this is the story of that visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

And so, the story begins...

Roy Clark, had been active for many years in his community and had been chairman of the residents Association, co-ordinator of the local neighbourhood watch, as well as a computer tutor in the local community hall. Through all these activities he encountered about 90% of the people living on this estate on which he lived; so, it was no fluke that he knew Lizzie, a girl he had seen grow up and develop. I must point out at this stage that during this time there was never any hint of any sexual interlude between the two, or any hint of impropriety at all.

He had first come across Lizzie when she was just 11 years of age, and he knew she was not quite like the other girls, through the youth club that he helped run he discovered that Lizzie and her younger brother Tommy lived with their mother but there was no father on the scene. For the next 10 years there had only been nodding acquaintances and brief hello’s; although there was one instance he could recall, when Lizzie was 17 and she asked Roy Clark for some advice. I mention this only because it was at this time in her life that Roy first noticed Lizzie sexually, to put it mildly, she had a large bust. Roy gave Lizzie some honest advice about contact with the father, and three weeks later Lizzie thanked him as things had worked out almost exactly as he said it would.

The story I’m about to relate to you began when Lizzie was 31, she had been through hairdressing college and was certificated as a professional hairstylist. The next move to Lizzie was to either join an existing salon or come up with an idea that she could turn into the business of her own. She hit upon the idea of visiting people at their homes, to cut and style their hair and it was through this one of the first customers she chose to ask was Roy. At this point in time I can honestly say that when Roy agreed the only thing on his mind was having his hair cut and I suspect the only thing on Liz’s mind was using Roy as a guinea pig to see how long it would take to cut someone’s air in their kitchen and to test out her prices.

On the day in question, at 9 AM in the morning, Lizzie rang Roy’s doorbell. Minutes later the door opened, and he invited her in. This was the first time Lizzie had ever been in Roy’s home and she was amazed at the large DVD library set out in the living room. They moved then to the kitchen as it would be easier to clean up the hair on the tiled floor and Roy dutifully sat on a dining chair whilst Lizzie put the apron around his neck and secured it. Now everything was normal and progressing fine until accidentally Liz leaned in just a little too far and her 40 C bust was pressed into Roy’s shoulder.

As if trying to make a joke of it, Lizzie merely said, “these things keep getting in the way every time!” Roy looked at her and smiling said “if you want me to hold them you only have to say, but I don’t think they would get in my way!” Lizzie blushed and then pausing she looked at Roy and asked, “do you really think that tits this size look nice?” Roy now paused before saying anything and then he’d replied, “I cannot tell you if they look nice if I can’t see them and yours are covered so how can I see them!”

On the spur of the moment, without thinking about what she was doing, Lizzie pulled up her T-shirt and covered her face and Roy was treated to a view of two delightful large breasts nestling in a bra struggling to contain them. 10 seconds later Lizzie pulled down her T-shirt and asked the question again, “do you really think that tits this size look nice?” Cheekily Roy looked at her full in the face before saying, “I still haven’t seen them properly if you want me to judge them!” Lizzie then said, “but I have just shown them to you!” Roy smiled and then putting his hand up to Lizzie’s face he said, “but my dear, you have only shown me then caged in your bra, so all I have really seen is your cleavage!”

It was Liz’s turn to smile now, as she waited a little bit and then said, “I think you’re just a dirty old man, who wants me to cut your hair whilst topless!” Roy now leered at Lizzie and smiled before saying, “well it certainly took your time to work that one out, I’ve known you for 20 years and only now you’ve discovered I’m a dirty old man!” He said laughing.

Lizzie pondered for a moment, perfectly still registering no shock or surprise in the face, and then said, “you know I will have to charge a double if I do that!” Roy put his hand in his trouser pocket, pulled out his wallet and turning said, “if you going to charge double to go topless whilst you cut my hair what would you charge me, for you to be totally naked whilst doing it?” Lizzie went red in the face and said, “what makes you think I would ever do that, anyway?”

Roy looked Lizzie up and down, and then a strange smile appeared on his face, as he said, “I think the reason why you would do that is because of two things, firstly, you are a healthy young woman and must at times feel quite horny, secondly, you have just willingly and without any coercion from me, flashed me your tits. So logically I think you must be horny now and therefore willing to try any sexual adventure!” Roy stressed the word sexual.

Lizzie stood there amazed, how could this man even though he has known most of her life read so much into one simple act and then I thought invaded her mind, how could she chastise him when he was correct and, with her not having a regular boyfriend she was feeling horny at this time and any sexual adventure did sound appealing. All those thoughts took literally seconds and then without saying another word she raised the edge of a T-shirt and pulled it off over her head before dropping it to the floor, then reaching behind her and unclasping her bra. That followed the T-shirt onto the floor and she stood with her arms by your side allowing Roy the full view of the tits, she denied him earlier.

Roy slowly raised his right hand until it finally contacted her breast and then using his thumb he gently rubbed it across her nipple. Lizzie shuddered but didn’t move away in fact she leaned in towards him, so close that now Roy only had to move his head about 6 inches and his lips would be on her other nipple. As if in slow motion Roy did this, suddenly Lizzie’s eyes flew open as she felt his wet tongue sliding over her right nipple. Once more she didn’t pull away but just melted into the action, she knew she was powerless now to resist and she would do anything that Roy asked in this instant.

After about five minutes of playing with her nipples, with his tongue and his fingers, he stopped and pulled back, both nipples now standing erect and almost pointing to the culprit of their reaction. A look of anguish registered on Lizzie’s face, she asked “why have you, stopped?” Roy smiled and then said, “I have stopped because you are only halfway!” Lizzie looked puzzled and repeated, “halfway, halfway to what?”

Roy waited and then slowly said, “I mentioned being totally naked and you never said no so why are you still wearing your skirt and whatever you’ve got on underneath it!” Lizzie blushed even more but just as if someone else was controlling her hands, she unzipped the back of her skirt and let it fall to the floor before pulling down the pretty pink semi lacy pair of panties she was wearing, these also fell to the floor. When she stepped out of these Roy slowly opened his wallet and took out two crisp £20 notes and put them on side. Then he slowly brought his hand up between her legs just above the knee, inch by inch, slowly he then moved his hand up towards what appeared to be a glistening cunt.

Lizzie felt every millimetre of his hand as it moved and it seemed that as his hand rose higher so did her sexual excitement; in fact with the hand halfway up her thigh she actually took the conscious step of opening her legs wider to allowing easier access thinking maybe This would quicken the hand’s pace in reaching the point where she wanted it be. Roy the very experienced lover, simply smiled and if anything moved his hand even slower but the effect on Lizzie was clear to see. For Just before his hand reached the point where it is fingers would just contact her cunt, he flicked his thumb against her clitoris and watched delightedly as her thigh muscles seem to jump and her stomach muscles contracted. Knowing she was now his, this gave him a feeling much more masterful; now Roy allowed his finger to slide back and forth against the crease of her cunt, and he looked deep into the face of this young sexy woman, as he now demanded she now take out his cock.

At first Lizzie seemed to freeze, until Roy demanded once more, “take out my cock you little slut!” Now looking at the floor Lizzie began to bend, and her hands reached either side of Roy’s tracksuit bottoms. Roy lifted his backside off the chair slightly and Lizzie pulled his tracksuit bottoms down to his knees and then did the same in his underpants. Roy’s 6 ½ inch cock was semi erect and therefore sprang up being released from the restraint of the underpants. Lizzie stared at the cock and then almost whispered, “I’ve never seen one like that, where is the cock head?” Roy smiled and said, “I bet the others you seen were all circumcised, in other words had their cock hood removed. Mine as you can clearly see has not been.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.