Sucky Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Cotton Nightie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A long-awaited trip to a resort and theme park is turned upside down when relatives unexpectedly invite themselves along. Jeff Allen worked hard to graduate high school and earn his last real family vacation with his parents before going to college. At the last minute, his mother's twin sister, his farting uncle, and their three teenaged brats invite themselves along. What promised to be a relaxing vacation is twisted by circumstance and family secrets.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Even through closed eyes and sunglasses, Jeff felt the cool shadow that blocked the late afternoon sun. He opened his eyes to discover a certain copper-haired beauty leaning over his lounge chair.

“Hey, Shawna.”

“Hey yerself,” she said while her curly locks dangled around his face. The first thing he noticed was the fabric of her deep purple one-piece straining across her swaying breasts. The second was her brilliant smile that crinkled the corners of her green eyes. “You up for a swim?”

“Sure,” he said.

He sat up and glanced at his cousin laying out next to him. Amy turned her head to smirk up at him. They had talked for a while after coming down to the pool. At first, she was a little freaked out thinking everyone could tell they’d just had sex. Jeff had kept her calm until it became obvious no one suspected anything.

He’d felt the same weird paranoia right after his first time at Bible Camp, especially when Ruth kept bringing up her purity ring with apparent sincerity. He patted Amy’s shoulder and returned her knowing smirk with a wink.

Shawna waited until he reached her side before bumping shoulders with him. “You wanna go check out one of the other pools?”

He glanced over to get a read on her. Her pale complexion gave away more than she probably expected. You’re up to something. He tested his theory by asking, “Did you have somewhere in mind?”

“Yeah,” she said without meeting his eyes. “The pool near our room is mostly empty. Quiet like, ya know?” Her lilting voice made him shiver.

“Lead the way,” he said and took her hand. She flexed her fingers to intertwine with his. Then she flashed him a mischievous grin before quickly looking ahead.

They walked away from the noisy family pool along paths that wound around the resort. Each multi-floor building full of guest rooms was decorated with different themes and eras. Shawna and her mother Nessa were staying in a building decorated in a bowling motif and the nearby pool was shaped like a bowling pin. She was right. It was quiet and more shaded than the big flower shaped family pool.

“Come on,” Shawna said and tugged him into the cool water.

Once they were deep enough, Jeff pulled her into his arms. She flowed into him, pressing her warm body against his. He spun them in slow circles while she gazed intently at his face. Her eyes flickered between his own and his lips.

“If you keep looking at me like that I’m going to kiss you,” he whispered.

“Ha! You wasted no time with that tart. What’re ya waitin’ for now?” Her mouth twitched into an amused grin, daring him to kiss her.

Jeff leaned in to touch her lips with his. Her breath was hot against his skin. Eyes still open, he tilted his head the other way and kissed her again. She ran her hands through his hair to pull him closer. Another kiss, this one deeper. They both hummed and shut their eyes.

She was the first to open the kiss and tickle his lips with the tip of her tongue. His response was to suck at it gently, making her moan when he chased it back into her mouth. She broke the kiss, chuckling as she rested her forehead against his.

“Oh, Jeff me boy, you are so dangerous.”

He hugged her tighter and placed little kisses along her shoulder. The pale skin there was freckled with spots that almost perfectly matched her copper hair. She shivered and continued to run her fingers up his neck and through his hair.

“Look,” she sighed in his ear. “I’m no bloody tart.”

“I know,” he whispered as he trailed kisses up her neck.

“But I really want you.”

He tongued her earlobe to wet it, then whispered, “And I really want you, too.”

She shivered as his breath cooled her ear. “Mum has made herself scarce for an hour or so.”

“She knows we’re together?” Jeff asked as he pulled back in surprise.

“Sure,” she said. “Back home, I’ve had boyfriends stay over. Mum would rather me be safe than sorry.”

“Wow.” Jeff was taken aback by that. He couldn’t imagine his parents allowing his girlfriends to spend the night. “Okay. It’s just kinda weird that your mom knows what we’ll be doing.”

“She brings the occasional bloke home, now and again,” Shawna said with a shrug. “I mean, she’s not a tart either, but a girl has needs, ya’ know?”

Jeff smiled. “Yeah, I can see that.”

“So yer game, then?”

“Let’s go.”

He grabbed towels for them both once they got out of the pool. Shawna had a merry twinkle in her eye as she took his hand and led him to a ground floor room. The decor was identical to his own room, but it lacked his cousins’ flair for piles of clothes and shoes. She drew him to the bed near the door and turned to embrace him again.

She was almost as tall as he was, so he leaned in to kiss her while running his hands up the back of her damp swimsuit. The kiss ramped up quickly now that she had made her intentions plain. Jeff met her kiss for kiss as his growing enthusiasm kept pace with hers. Soon she began tugging at his swim shirt to run her hands across the skin of his muscled stomach and chest.

Jeff paused long enough to take off his shirt and loosen his board shorts. Shawna knocked his hands aside to take over that task as she sat on the bed. The look of hunger on her face boiled his blood. She lifted his shorts over his erection and then pushed them down over his hips slowly.

“Oh, would you look at you,” she purred. “I know it’s hypocritical since I’m definitely against genital mutilation, but I love a cut cock.”

Jeff watched as she inspected him carefully. Taking him in hand, she moved it around to see all around his crown, shaft, and balls. He finally had to chuckle at the absurdity of her serious expression as she examined him.

“What?” she said with a playful glint in her eyes. “I’ve only seen about five of these before. We’ve got time to play a little, right?”

“Take all the time you want,” he said. It felt good, so he pushed away feeling embarrassed to enjoy her attention.

She tugged on his hairs to see how long they were. “Neat trim job.”

Next, she wrapped her thumb and fingers around his shaft but couldn’t reach all the way around. Using her open palm, she measured his length from her wrist to the tip of her fingers. “Impressive.”

After tugging on his ball sack, she lifted his balls in the palm of her hand. That made Jeff stand tall on his toes with a quiet hiss.

“Gently,” he cautioned.

“Got it,” she said as she released them to swing freely again. She looked up, all innocence, and asked, “Mind if I have a taste?”

Without waiting for an answer, she opened her mouth and popped him in like a ripe banana. Jeff rolled his head back and shut his eyes to enjoy her hot mouth.

Shawna was very good. After wetting him fully, she extended her tongue over the patch of skin at the base of his crown. The velvety texture made him gasp. He caressed her curly mop of hair and resisted the temptation to thrust deeper.

She ran her hands over his balls and up his shaft. Moving her head slowly, she continued to rub her tongue against him while sliding him in and out of her mouth. The wet skin of his shaft cooled to provide a nice contrast to the heat surrounding his crown. She began sliding her hands in time with her mouth, making it feel so much deeper in her mouth than it actually was.

“Shawna,” Jeff hissed to let her know he was close.

The pace increased despite his warning. She was soon bobbing her head and humming low to vibrate him to his core. Keeping one hand on her hair, he began to rock his hips at her pace, the ache growing into clenching pulses.

“Now,” he gasped. “Ah!”

She gripped him tighter to hold him in her mouth and cupped his balls to press deep at the base of his shaft. The sucking sensation increased when he erupted. He had no choice but to empty every drop onto her flexing tongue. The gut deep satisfaction left him swaying as she sucked him clean.

“Oy,” Shawna exclaimed as she panted, his cock still in her tight grip. “That was a lovely snack.”

“I hope you don’t mind if I return the favor.”

She grinned wider and released him. After slipping the straps of her swimsuit off her shoulders, the damp cloth was crumpled on the floor a second later. Her delighted giggle drew him after her as she scooted back across the bed.

Her toenails were painted the same muted green as her fingernails. He lifted her foot to kiss it along the arch and she jerked it away from him with a laugh.

“No tickles!”

“Oh,” Jeff said as he traced up her well-formed calf with his fingers. “So none of this?”

“No!” Her laugh was intoxicating.

“And none of this?” He reached her inner thighs and she spread her knees wide to keep his fingers away. Then he saw her bright pink center surrounded by a wispy nest of copper hair.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.