The World's First Futa - Futa's Public Delights - Cover

The World's First Futa - Futa's Public Delights

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Futa’s First Naughty Live Interview

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futa’s First Naughty Live Interview - Becky continues talking about her life as the world's first futa, going into detail into the fallout of her exhibitionist cheerleading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

April 17th, 2047

“So I have a question for you, Becky,” Adelia said, her hand stroking my thigh with such a familiar fashion, “and I am sure all our viewers and in-studio audience are wondering the same thing.”

“Shoot,” I said, my clit-dick aching beneath my skirt. I felt the eyes of the world on me at this exact moment even though Adelia leaned her caramel-hued face closer to me, invoking an intimacy reinforced by our recent fucking during the commercial break.

“Given your effect on women who haven’t been bred by your girl-dick yet, how did you keep Amelia McCreery from just pouncing on you he moment her lusts overwhelmed her?”

I arched an eyebrow. “Are you telling me, Adelia, that you haven’t watched the interview yet?”

Her hand squeezed my thigh, sending a naughty thrill down my leg. “Well, of course I have. But I’m asking for those who haven’t. I mean, it’s a twenty-nine-year-old interview. I have a feeling the younger generation hasn’t even heard about it. So, for their edification, why don’t you enlighten me?”

“Well, I planned on doing it on sheer willpower,” I said. “But ... I have a hard time resisting a pussy in need of being bred, too.” I shivered, my girl-dick throbbing in skirt.

“Breed me, Madam President!” a woman howled from the studio audience.

There was a reason a barricade was erected between us and the audience, a screen of metal that didn’t block their sight of me, but kept them from being able to rush the stage. And held far enough back, my pheromones would only just reach them.

“So I came up with a plan on the spot.” I glanced off-stage to where my young wife, Sharron, watched. I motioned to her.

Her blue eyes blinked. She pulled her fingers out of her mouth—she was sucking my futa-cum off of them she was scooping out of her pussy—and strolled forward. Her strawberry-blonde hair bounced about her shoulders as she strutted onto stage while the cameras were streaming the interview. The previous times were during the commercial breaks.

“So,” I said, “you all know my lovely bride.”

A loud cheer erupted from the studio audience. Sharron beamed at them, waving, her left hand cupping the swell of her baby bump. She was pregnant with our third child, the only woman I’d bred more than once. The super ovulation only happened that first time with women. After that, birth control and natural cycles appeared to work normally with my futa-seed.

“So, with her help, I’ll show you what I did,” I said and pulled up my skirt, unveiling my girl-dick to the live broadcast for the first time. I shuddered as I grasped my cock, stroking it in my firm hand. I stared out at the shrieking audience, a big grin on my lips.


September 20th, 2018

“Put that bitch in her place,” Dona hissed, my brunette friend angered to learn that our sexual antics in the green room, waiting to be interviewed by CNN, were secretly recorded and used as part of their show.

When the “makeup girl” came in, I thought it was only natural that she lost all control for my futa-cock. Every woman did the moment they came withing sight of my nineteen-year-old cock. They breathed in the pheromones I exuded which, though no doctor was sure, caused them to go into heat. They just had to be bred by me, ovulating despite any birth control or what time they were in their cycle.

So Jordan, the “makeup girl,” lost control. She rode my dick hard, bouncing up and down my shaft. She was just so eager to be bred. She craved it, her hot pussy squeezing and massaging my dick. She wanted me to erupt into her. She wanted to be flooded by my jizz.

And I pumped her so full of my girl-spunk. Then the moment she came, she skedaddled. Didn’t stick around to do my makeup or anything. I thought it was weird. My entourage—my ex-boyfriend Kurt, Chris and his girlfriend Tiffany, and my friend Dona—were all as bemused as me. I didn’t give it too much mind, thinking that people reacted differently to losing control of their lusts.

Though I never met a woman who regretted it.

So imagine my shock when I noticed a TV in the corner of the green room that was muted but showing the CNN show I would be appearing on. I was told a man would interview me, but a woman named Amelia McCreery was running the show instead interviewing Jordan. The “makeup girl” was really a producer who was supposed to not have sex with me, and if she did, to see if she would conceive.

It was a setup. CNN wanted to show live sex. No doubt they wanted to capitalize on the fame surrounding me since I cheered at the Husky college football game five days ago. Didn’t they care about FCC fines?

Or did that not apply to cable channels?

Furious at being tricked, at being secretly recorded, I fumed as another producer, named Shawn, beckoned me to follow. Amelia was ready to interview me. The woman would, on live TV, try to resist the urge to have sex with me.

Well, I would make sure she didn’t. I would make her interview me like she was supposed to.

With my futa-dick throbbing before me, thrust out through my boy shorts, my skirt bunched around my waist, I marched after Shawn. My hands clenched into fists. I would show this Amelia McCreery!

She wouldn’t get to fuck my cock until I let her. If she thought she could just ride my dick and gain a name for her, or that she could record my friends and I having sex the way the paparazzi did, then she was so mistaken.

“Oh, my,” a woman gasped as I marched behind Shawn.

A young girl in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, a clipboard in hand, gasped. She backed away into the hallway wall of the Channel 7 Studio here in Seattle. The local news channel was hosting CNN’s crew and broadcast so I could stay here in Seattle. Her cheeks burst with color. Her eyes shot right to my dick. She licked it, that lust burgeoning in her.

She wanted my dick in her. She didn’t know why. But she could feel that itch forming in her. That need to be bred by my futa-cock. And my shaft twitched. My pussy clenched. My juices flowed and my ovaries ached.

I wanted to breed her.

And then it hit me. How was I going to stop Amelia from just mounting my cock right there during the interview. She would ride me the same away Jordan had only ten minutes ago. Amelia would slide her pussy up and down my dick, not caring it was fresh from Dona’s asshole.

Worse, I wouldn’t stop her. I couldn’t stop her. I would just be so horny for it. I would let her get away with her trick without even making her beg for it. Because I was just so hard for it, too. Because I had no self-control either.

I needed a plan.

We reached the studio. The crew were all men, some operating cameras, others holding boom microphones that thrust out over the stage and hovered over where Amelia sat getting her face touched up by a male makeup artist with an effeminate form in skinny jeans. He had a waist slimmer than my own. Other man moved cables out of the way or had headphones over their ears, talking quietly into them.

They all glanced at me. Jaws dropped as they men saw how hung I was. The gay guy glanced at me and tried to look apathetic, like he’d enjoyed bigger, but I could see the envy in his eyes. And Amelia ... The black-haired woman shuddered, her eyes lancing on my cock like a hawk staring at a rabbit. She licked her lips, her bold nose quivering. Her narrow face only helped to give her that bird of prey look, that hunger for my futa-dick.

She would be on me in a second. She might not even wait for me to get there.

“Uh, Becky, I just need to mic you,” a young man said, his head fixed ahead with a rigidness even as his eyes kept twitching down. “Okay?”

“Yes,” I said.

I needed a moment to think. I had to do something about my cock. What? The young man fumbled to attach the lapel mic to my bodice and shove the battery pack into the back of my skirt. My dick twitched and throbbed before me and...

I spotted Jordan lounging nearby, her blue eyes fixed on me. She pursed her plump lips as her hips wiggled around in memory of how she danced on my girl-dick. I smiled at her, cocking a finger. She sauntered to me, her small breasts quivering in her tight t-shirt, her nipples poking hard against the fabric. It was clear her left nipple was pierced.

“Yes, Becky?” she asked, her voice throaty.

“You were very naughty,” I told her, grabbing her pierced nipple through her top. “Weren’t you?”

“Sorry.” The girl squirmed. “It was all Amelia’s idea. She thought it would be a good idea to show the effect you have on women and...” Jordan shook her head, her blonde hair, the tips frosted pink, danced about her shoulders. “What you do to women is impressive. I was all set not to fuck you, but the moment I walked in ... I just had to bred.”

I twisted her piercing, feeling the barbell through the material. “Mmm, yes, you did, you naughty whore. And I need more help. Luckily for you, you’re going to feel amazing doing it.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Okay, Becky,” Shawn said, “we’re about to come back from commercial break. Amelia will introduce you. When she looks off stage at you, that’s your cue to walk on and take a seat next to her.”

“Mmm, got you.”

“And, uh, you don’t have to put your, um, penis away, but you can,” he said, his voice growing even tighter.

I gave him a smile. “Isn’t my cock why we’re here?”

“Yeah, it’s going to be a ratings bonanza,” he said. “Did you see the football game? The moment word hit that you were having sex, more people turned into the game then any other single broadcast since the final episode of MAS*H. You caught people’s imagination.”

“I hadn’t, actually.”

“Well, Nielsen wasn’t releasing it publicly, but...” He nodded his head. “There was a huge spike from when the broadcast of the game start with 208,000 people watching to the height of your fun where 131 million had tuned in to witness your fun on the field.”

“Wow,” I said, blinking in surprise. 131 million? Holy shit.

“Mmm, I bet they were,” purred Jordan, her hand stroking my dick, making me ache. The pleasure shot down to my pussy, the heat growing in me.

“Welcome back to the McCreery Files,” Amelia purred, her voice so smooth. “Our next guest exploded across the TV sets of America last Saturday. Becky Woodward is nineteen and the world’s first futanari, caused by some sort of unknown mutation that has doctors baffled a year later since her changes. Some call her the next stage of human evolution, others a demon sent to corrupt the world into sin.”

“Maybe I’m both,” I said, fixing my eyes on her, feeding my anger. She would not get to touch my dick without groveling.”

“Every day, women in the greater Seattle metropolitan area give birth to her daughters, futanari just like their mother. Whether she’s the next stage of human evolution or not, it is clear that she is the start of something new for the human race.

“Something invigorating.” She drew in a deep breath, her cheeks spotting with color. “Now we heard from our producer, Jordan, that she tried to resist Becky Woodward’s attraction. And I shall do the same. I will focus on interviewing her and resisting any sexual urges to be bred by the world’s first futa.

“We’ll see if I’m successful.”

She said that last part almost with a joking tone to her voice. I ground my teeth.

“So let’s welcome Becky Woodward.”

I took a deep breath and marched forward, my futa-cock thrusting out before me. It bounced with my footsteps, my tip throbbing and aching with my heartbeat. I shivered, my pussy clenching. Jordan gasped my name as I dragged her behind me by the nipple.

Amelia’s eyes glanced at me. At my dick. She shifted, her lush thighs crossed before her. She was in her late twenties or early thirties, her blouse cut to show some shoulder and her plunging cleavage, her breasts looking like delicious and round. She flicked her tongue across her lips.

Then her eyes narrowed. Confusion flashed across her face as I stepped onto stage, the bright lights warming my face and dick. I reached the plush chair tilted to half-face her and half-face the cameras. I sat down, my hand sliding down Jordan’s torso from her breast to her waist.

“Um...” Amelia swallowed. “Well, I’m shocked that you brought Jordan back out with you.”

“Are you?” I asked as I hiked up my skirt. “I mean, you wanted to have the world see my handwork and...”

I smiled as I unveiled young woman’s thong soaked in my cum. I pushed the thin cloth to the side and groaned at the sight. Jordan had a pierced clitoral hood, the gold ring smeared in my cum. Her pussy lips were engorged, her pussy shaved. A sweet musk mixed with my salty cum filled my nose as I breathed in. I rubbed my finger through her pussy lips, gathering my own spunk on them.

I popped the fluids into my mouth on live TV. I shivered, loving my own flavor mixed with the girl’s sweet cunt as I stared at that cameras. I reveled in the public display of my naughty actions. I shivered and moaned.

“Mmm, that is good,” I said.

“Er, yes, I imagine it is,” Amelia said. She swallowed, her eyes flicking down to my girl-dick throbbing before me. She squeezed her legs tight, her pantyhose whisking together. “And I think the world can all agree, that was a delicious thing to witness.”

“I hope so,” I said.

“Well, thank you, Jordan,” Amelia purred.

The blonde girl blinked, her blue eyes glossy. Then she went to leave. But I caught her wrist with my left hand while my right seized my girl-dick. I yanked her back at me. She gasped as she stumbled then fell onto my lap. My futa-cock nudged into her rump, left exposed by her hiked-up skirt. She shifted around on me, my tip sliding into her butt-crack.

I moved my hands as she squirmed, Amelia’s dark eyes bulging. I found Jordan’s thong nestled between the cheeks of her ass. I pulled them aside and pushed my dick down through her crack until I felt her puckered butthole.

“Oh, my god,” Jordan groaned as I pulled her down my dick.

Her hot, tight asshole engulfed my girl-dick. I groaned, my toes curling in my shoes, my pussy clenching as the velvety heat gripped my futa-cock. She bottomed out on me, her bowels clenching down hard as she whimpered. She squirmed, stirring her anal sheath around on my dick.

Amelia’s jaw dropped. I hugged Jordan tight, holding her impaled on my girl-cock. It was so amazing being in her. My shaft drank in the minute shifting she made as she squirmed. Her bowels squeezed and relaxed, massaging me with her anal heaven.

“Oh, my god, she’s in my asshole,” Jordan moaned. “Oh, wow, that’s amazing. Oh, Becky, yes!”

“Mmm, there we are,” I said, resting my head on her shoulder, glad the girl was shorter than me. I glanced at the cameras. “Thank you, Jordan.”

“You’re soooooo welcome.” Her asshole clenched down hard on my girl-dick. “Ooh, this is a treat to have you in me. And in my asshole this time.”

“Becky!” gasped Amelia. “Really? Why are you doing this?”

“I thought you wanted ratings by showing the world futa-sex?” I said, looking at her and giving her a sweet smile. “Behold, futa-sex!”

Jordan let out a moan.

“But ... but...” spluttered Amelia, her thighs squeezed so tight together her face swelling red. It spread down her throat. “I meant ... I mean...”

“Plus, this will only help,” I continued. “You vowed not to have sex with me but to interview me. Well, clearly you can’t have sex with me if I have my futa-cock buried in Jordan’s asshole, right?”

“Well, no,” Amelia said, her voice so throaty. She shifted in her chair.

I grinned at her. “Now, you may have noticed I’m in Jordan’s asshole and not her pussy. See.” I slid my hands down to the girl’s exposed crotch. I pressed her thong to the side and found the folds of her pussy. I pried them apart, my fingers brushing her pierced clit. She whimpered on me. “I am clearly in her asshole.”

“Yes, you are,” Jordan purred, leaning back against me, my nipples throbbing as she squirmed. I wished we were both fully naked so I could feel her supple skin.

“And you slid easily down my cock, didn’t you? Despite the fact I didn’t put any lube on my cock.” “I did,” Jordan gasped. “Ooh, wow, I heard it takes lots of lube and can even hurt. I’ve never wanted to do it. This feels amazing. How did you do that? You weren’t lubed.”

“Yes, how did you do that?” Amelia asked, her voice throaty.

“Futanari, apparently, produce ten times the amount of precum as a guy when we’re horny. It’s more than enough lubrication for vaginal sex, let alone anal.” I shivered. “Very useful when I feel like enjoying another hole.”

“I bet it is,” Amelia said, her back so straight now. She had her hands clasped tight together, knuckles growing white.

“So there’s lots of ... theories about you and how you ... drive women wild for your futa-dick,” Amelia said, her eyes almost glassy.

“So wild,” Jordan murmured.

“Oh, I have heard so many of what caused me to become a futanari, but the doctors are certain its the pheromones that I release that cause women to go into heat around me the first time they meet me.”

“Heat?” Amelia swallowed. “You make it sound like we’re all female dogs.”

“Bitches?” I asked, arching her an eyebrow. “Well, Amelia, do you feel like being my bitch right now? If I asked, would you get on your hands and knees and let me fuck you doggy style?”

She shivered, her nipples poking so hard at her blouse. She licked her lips and shivered. Her legs recrossed, her nylons whisking. Then she said, “So it’s the pheromones that send a woman into hyper-ovulation?”

She ignored my request.

“Yes,” I said, shifting, enjoying Jordan’s asshole about my girl-dick. I played with her clit-piercing, smearing pussy cream and my cum across the ring, making Jordan whimper and shift on my shaft. “It prepares a woman for the moment my cum spurts into her pussy. So she can be bred by me.”

Amelia squeezed her eyes shut for a moment.

“I mean, anyone who watched me fucking the Oregon Ducks’ cheerleaders during the game on Saturday had to notice Sabrina, the first one I bred, begging me to fuck her even though I had my dick fucking her asshole. She didn’t care how dirty it was.” I smiled at Amelia. “She just wanted to feel my cock sliding into her cunt and spurting my cum into her. She would let me do anything.

“Which included slamming my dick into her cunt without cleaning it first. A little ass to pussy.”

“Oh, that’s so kinky,” groaned Jordan, shuddering on me.

“Yes, it is,” Amelia said, her voice so tight.

“Mmm, and she loved it. She screamed off her pretty, little head while I fucked her doggy style.” I paused, staring at Amelia. “While I fucked her like she was a bitch.” I arched my eyebrows at the woman.

She swallowed and let out a whimper.

“So, tell me, Amelia, what do you think? You’ve breathed in my pheromones.” I tugged on Jordan’s clit piercing. “Are you hyper-ovulating right now? Are you going to into heat so you can be bred like a bitch by me?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.