A Virtuous Family
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Eric Newberry marries into a nudist, incestuous family. During his first summer vacation at the Garden of Eden nudist camp his mother in law seduces him which leads him into the family's libidinous frolics. Though becoming involved in the family's sexual escapades Eric refuses to allow his children to be folded into the family fun. In chapter 3 his son and daughter are secretly "initiated" by their grandparents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Swinging  

Early in July Marci celebrated her 14th birthday. For the last year, Pauline had been having fun with Ethan and Carl was becoming increasingly envious. Though he had foresworn serious sexual play with his granddaughter as she was growing up, he had directed her well along the pathway of erotic enlightenment through her brother Ethan. Though was duty-bound to honor his vow to leave the grandkids alone—at least to a point—he had no compunction encouraging Ethan to show the young girl some of the sexual ropes he had learned from his grandmother. So, by the time Marci’s birthday rolled around Ethan had effectively mentored her. Carl and Pauline had formed an intimate bond with the grandchildren, swearing them too tight pledges to keep what they were doing to themselves as well as instilling them with healthy sexual appetites that craved to be fed. It was the same way Maryanne and Kit had grown up being taught the “open-minded” practice of incestual free will.

To keep her children apart from the family sex Maryanne exacted promises from her parents that they wouldn’t intervene in the grandchildren’s sexual education, something her husband had made her promise that the in-laws would keep hands off the children. In her childhood incest had become so entrenched in the family that it had become a normal aspect of a healthy life. Her parents taught her that having sex with those she loved most was not only the most consistent expression of sex, but it was also the most comfortable and most satisfying. But her husband hadn’t been raised that way and consistently urged Maryanne to not let incest be part of their children’s lives. Even though Maryanne had looked forward to enjoying the same level of sexual pleasure her parents had with her she reluctantly agreed to honor her husband’s wishes. She knew that the grandparents—particularly her mom—would have a challenging time holding to their pledge and was convinced that the prospect of her parents keeping their grandchildren chaste would be like dogs not mating when the bitch was in heat.

The community recognized eric’s family as upstanding. Though the Johnstones were players in a secret society viewed by the community as virtuous. So, in their eyes, Eric marrying Maryanne was just a matter of two righteous families merging. The Newberrys were more traditional in their attitudes on sex. Though the Johnstones were without a smear in the community, had anyone known of the rampant incest they practiced there would have been a scandal. Through Maryanne’s influence and Pauline’s seduction Eric came to accept and engage in their adult incestual behavior both willingly and enthusiastically but was adamant and opposed to raising the children in it. Maryanne expected that her parents would honor their “vow of chastity” to the point where the grandchildren began showing signs of sexual awakening. She knew her parents well and that when that time came, they would fall off the wagon. She knew from her own experience that as children were mentored by grandparents, they would be unable to resist becoming willing participants. She only wished that it could be Eric and her who taught them while their grandparents acted in a supporting role. As it was, she kept keep mum on the subject with Eric and would only face the issue when he found out about what her mom and dad were doing. Like Scarlett O’Hara in Gone with the Wind, she thought I’ll worry about that tomorrow.

In the meantime, she recognized the changes in Ethan as he was going through puberty and that his eyes would linger on her breasts and the junction of her legs. She often caught him ogling her ass. She imagined her mother encouraging him to play with her grandmotherly pussy the way she has with her brother Kit when he began experiencing erections. She wondered if he could detect how her nipples harden when she recognized a bulge showing in his pants.

Marci was a year young than her brother. Soon after Ethan entered puberty Maryanne noticed a difference in the typically argumentative way the siblings had customarily communicated. They were spending time together in corners or sneaking off to one or the other’s bedrooms. She also noticed that whenever she and Ethan were showing each other affection there were looks in Marci’s eyes that made her appear embarrassed or jealous. Maryanne remembered how when she was going through puberty, even though she was experiencing sex with her daddy, she was jealous of her mother because she knew that he was having sex with her. She also noticed that Ethan and Marci would sneak out to the playhouse that Eric had built for them in the backyard. It was easy for her to recognize the secrecy they employed where one would go to the playhouse by themself and wait for a few minutes for the other to sneak out. One day while looking out the back window Maryanne had the urge to go to the playhouse window and peek in. When they came out Marci had that tousled look and was absently primping her hair. If there was any doubt of what they had been up to those doubts had finally been erased.

It was the week after Marci’s fourteenth birthday, the age when Maryanne had begun her sexual training with her father. Eric, who never picked up on the difference in his children’s behavior, was soldiering on as if nothing had changed. But Maryanne knew the rules of the game. She was certain that Pauline had been mentoring Ethan from the time of his fourteenth birthday, if not before, and she had seen the profound change in the way her children were relating to one another—more as lovers than siblings.

During this time Eric had to attend a publishing convention in New York City on behalf of Johnstone Publications. The grandparents agreed to stay with the children which allowed Maryanne to go to the city with her husband, do some shopping and see a play or two. Her brother Kit and Babette Le Blanc, a Johnstone employee would too, so it would be an opportunity to mix business with pleasure and spend a week away from the family. For Maryanne, it would also be a week that she would spend wondering what the grandparents would be up to with the children. Instinctively she knew that since his fourteenth birthday Pauline had been aggressively working her whiles with Ethan. In her mind, it was simply a family tradition. Lately, she was sure that Ethan and Marci had graduated from being mere siblings to their practical laboratory of “available male/female biology.” In Maryanne’s mind, this week of togetherness with the grandparents and grandchildren would culminate in Marci’s full discovery of her body being opened by a skilled, kind, and determined sexual practitioner. Being dishonest to her husband she regretted withholding the knowledge from Eric while rejoicing for what she knew would be in store for her daughter. Her true regret was that she could not be there to both witness and take part in Marci’s “grand opening.”


It was on the day that Maryanne saw Marci go into the playhouse and five minutes later saw Ethan sneaking behind the bushes rimming their yard. Eric had built the playhouse figuring that it would give the kids a hideaway for themselves and their friends. He built it to his specifications: a standard-sized bedroom,10 x12. It had a peaked roof (no ceiling) the lowest part of the roof was 8’ above the floor. On the back wall, he built two bunk beds that were hinged to the wall so they could be stowed until they might have a sleepover. They had permanent mattresses that were quite thin and made of reprocessed rubber, the kind you can find on playgrounds. The bottoms of the beds were whiteboards for games and math and such. The top of the bottom bunk was set at 30” so it could double as an eating area. Below there were four bench-type chairs that were stored against the wall and could be pulled out when the lower bunk was pulled down. On the side walls were paned windows which opened out. The entry door was a Dutch door (split top and bottom) with panes on the top. It was set close to the left wall and there was a paned window centered between the door and the left wall. Eric had been a wrestler in high school and knew the wrestling coach who told him that they were replacing all the wrestling mats. So, getting a deal on an 8x8 reprocessed rubber mat for the floor he designed the house to meet all the needs that he had always fantasized about as a kid, for everyday play, tea parties, roughhousing, educational purposes, and sleepovers. As Maryanne watched Ethan’s stealthy entrance around the left side wall that day, she knew what would be going on and imagined what it would have been like for her and Kit to have had such a playhouse, wondering how it would feel to be fucked on that soft rubber floor.

Because nudism was practiced in the Johnstone family from the time the children were infants it was accepted as a way of life within their home and at the Garden of Eden. As the youngsters went through their maturation processes everything was often on display and accepted as normal. With their eyes gauging the various extents of men’s “swinging” and women’s “jiggliciousness,” at the Garden of Eden, accompanied by the cleavage of both breasts and labia the children yearned for the day when their parts would compare with those of the adults. While Ethan’s penis would get rigid from time to time, either from bathroom needs or forces he didn’t understand, the siblings never saw another fully erect penis. What they usually saw were wrinkled appendages hanging in various flaccid lengths showing off in different flesh-colored hues, or occasionally bent into a semi-erect boomerang. But when Ethan began constantly experiencing erections, he would proudly show Marci what he could do with it by stroking and bringing it to a spurting conclusion. Naturally wanting it to be in on the play Marci’s hand would often be wrapped around it to bring about the explosive finish. At first, she thought his messy cum was icky but soon got used to it and played in it like it was finger paint. That kind of play went on until the time Ethan was fourteen.

Marci having fondled herself between her legs since she could remember was curious about her body. But recalling the day not long after she had become a teen when she pushed her finger inside her vagina, she was taken by three things: The feeling of her finger going in being so marvelous, it had gone in so easily. The moist consistency was both mysterious and revealing—not only was her vagina wet inside, to begin with, but she at once began producing greater amounts of lubricating secretions as she continued. And the warmth that went throughout her body was so complete and thrilling. Yet for some reason she felt guilty about it. These feelings remained mysterious until time, with the help of her brother, she discovered the wonders of her clitoris. She had no idea that her grandmother had been taking Ethan to bed with her and schooling him in the wonders of a woman’s body. She had felt the bump before but never explored it. When Ethan pressed it though and began rubbing the spot that triggered what made trumpets blare in her body. Then, within months after his fourteenth birthday, he showed her even more on the same day their mother saw them sneaking into the playhouse.

It was on that day that Maryanne her mother had ended her vow of “grandson abstinence.” She had done the same thing on brother Kit’s fourteenth birthday as well. Realizing that the grandparents had no intention of honoring their vow she pieced together that Pauline had already made deep introductions to Ethan and was using him to prepare the soil of Marci’s Garden. Given her parents’ history with her brother and herself, she knew it would happen and hated the fact that she and Eric would not be in on this grand awakening. She thought her husband would be furious if he found out what his in-laws had done. In her heart, she was cheering her mother and dad on while feeling deep envy at not taking part in what had become a family tradition.

While Ethan sneaked behind the bushes and around the back of the playhouse that day his penis was erect to the point of bursting with anticipation of what was about to happen. The day after his birthday his grandmother had taken him into her bedroom, seduced him into her bed, and given him his first blowjob. Feeling embarrassed and ashamed when he exploded in her mouth he was mollified when she smiled and visibly swallowed his jizz. She kissed him, loved him up, and told him that sex was the most beautiful thing in which humans could engage. Stroking him back to erection she praised his youthful size and shape then told him how uniquely it was designed to fit inside her vagina. She told him how wonderful grandpa’s penis felt inside her but, considering Eric’s wishes chose not to mention his father’s.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.